Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Canada > Alberta

Old 02-07-2007, 11:35 PM   #31
-=RS13=-
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Since this is so dead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvybxDw8kD4

GO CANUCKS GO

take that hemmer
Old 02-10-2007, 02:30 AM   #32
cochino uno ochenta
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (17)
cochino uno ochenta has much to be proud ofcochino uno ochenta has much to be proud ofcochino uno ochenta has much to be proud ofcochino uno ochenta has much to be proud ofcochino uno ochenta has much to be proud ofcochino uno ochenta has much to be proud ofcochino uno ochenta has much to be proud ofcochino uno ochenta has much to be proud ofcochino uno ochenta has much to be proud ofcochino uno ochenta has much to be proud ofcochino uno ochenta has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
There's nobody from alberta because their chins fell off their heads. I wipe my ass with maple leafs.
cochino uno ochenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 09:53 PM   #33
drader

drader is making a name for him/her selfdrader is making a name for him/her self
We need a track in lethbridge.
Thanks
drader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 12:53 AM   #34
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
whats wrong with the parking lot drader lol
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:38 PM   #35
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca_laurier
whats wrong with the parking lot drader lol
Oh...look who it is! Come to whore up this forum too? Haha.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 05:21 PM   #36
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
lol working on it. and i don't whore up driftwest, everyone else just posts once or twice a day at most
Old 02-15-2007, 07:55 PM   #37
-=RS13=-
Leaky Injector

-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of
Compared to you posting 10-20 times per day???

I am mostly just a troll on this forum. I joined way before JVD and you and have a next to nothing post count
Old 02-16-2007, 08:38 PM   #38
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

i never really browsed or leaned the goodness of zilvia for a while. i was on NWN for a while and nico is just stupid, i just use it for the ca forums
Old 02-18-2007, 03:01 PM   #39
HoGG
Leaky Injector

HoGG is an unknown quantity at this point
CGY here, Just picked up my S13 last weekend. Its in for a lot of repairs right now though - apparently its gonna take 4 weeks to replace my $70 dollar frame rail
HoGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 04:40 AM   #40
foodawg

foodawg is an unknown quantity at this point
nico blows... zilvia and 240sxforums a lot better = more interesting reads and info
foodawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:15 PM   #41
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
i'm from edmonton

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:05 PM   #42
canadianskyline

canadianskyline is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys are all fucking punks....i think this is my first post ever....
canadianskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:16 PM   #43
wwiaftm

wwiaftm is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm from Edmonton, Im also on NECC as blue_monkey_man.
wwiaftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 07:37 PM   #44
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
didn't realize there were so many people from Driftwest on here.

P.S- Calgary owns E-Town
Canucks rule.
Slammed180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:17 PM   #45
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
didn't realize there were so many people from Driftwest on here.

P.S- Calgary owns E-Town
Canucks rule.
its zilvia who isn't here lol
Old 12-22-2007, 09:57 AM   #46
ohsoslo

ohsoslo is making a name for him/her selfohsoslo is making a name for him/her self
Quote:

P.S- Calgary owns E-Town
Canucks rule.
Thats like saying you're gay, then proving it.

:ghey:
ohsoslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 01:15 PM   #47
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsoslo View Post
Thats like saying you're gay, then proving it.

:ghey:
Hahaha, ouch.
I've got nothing to even come back at you with, lol
Slammed180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 12:31 PM   #48
ohsoslo

ohsoslo is making a name for him/her selfohsoslo is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Hahaha, ouch.
I've got nothing to even come back at you with, lol
i should neg rep you for bringing that weak game in here.
ohsoslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 12:14 PM   #49
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Which city is better? Calgary or Edmonton? They both suck ass... I keed. I actually like both... I prefer Calgary however, as I'm their more often. Like just last week. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=RS13=- View Post
Compared to you posting 10-20 times per day???

I am mostly just a troll on this forum. I joined way before JVD and you and have a next to nothing post count
That's basically what I did for a long time, except I trolled before I even joined.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:53 PM   #50
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Calgary is the better imo. better roads, more to do in general

edmonton has a better club scene and west ed, lol thats about it. well and the killer ring road, ours is in the process of getting going
Old 12-30-2007, 04:27 PM   #51
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca_laurier View Post
Calgary is the better imo. better roads, more to do in general

edmonton has a better club scene and west ed, lol thats about it. well and the killer ring road, ours is in the process of getting going
I wouldn't know fuck all about the club scene in Edmonton. haha. I'll go to a few various places in Calgary on occassion which are alright.

You talking about Deerfoot? That's really the closest, but getting around Calgary is still surprisingly easy considering that's the best they got. I avoid Glenmore trail... I always seem to get stuck in some shit on it (accident, construction, driver who learned to drive in Sask. etc.)
Old 12-31-2007, 12:24 AM   #52
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

lol deerfoot (aka the daytona 500) is a gong show. glenmore is almost finished and crowchild is awsome now. so many straight roads with no lights now

but the ring road goes all around the city. should be fun. in edmonton i ussually have to get to the west end when i go and i just hope on the ring road and bam your there. so much faster than having to hit the whitemud

lol trust me calgary has a bad scene. if you go out hit up anything off 8th ave (after 7th st SW) and its nice than the only good bar is the roadhouse
Old 12-31-2007, 12:52 AM   #53
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

Daytona 500 is right. I've done 130-140km/h on there and been passed like I was not just standing still, but driving backwards.

I'm used to bad scenes, including the one in Calgary. haha
Old 12-31-2007, 01:05 AM   #54
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

LOL i totally know what you mean. there are some nut cased hicks driving on that road

rush hour is scary to, now thats a road i avoid during that time
Old 12-31-2007, 02:37 PM   #55
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

LOL just saw this, thought you edmonton guys would like it

Old 11-03-2008, 04:03 PM   #56
jlsports23

jlsports23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm538 View Post
i was just in alberta for the summer, specifically in ponoka. i visited the edmonton mall and saw an s13 and a impul r32 in the parking lot. I went to visit cousins and for the trauma tour in sylvan lake. thats where i saw an r34 and a rhd 300zx.

Pretty sure you never saw a r34 unless it was in a magazine....either that or you cant tell the difference between a r32 r33 or r34 even though there are distinct differences. Anyways you claim to see these vehicles do you even own one yourself?
jlsports23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:56 AM   #57
Ca_Silvia
Leaky Injector

Ca_Silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you know how old this topic is!
Old 11-07-2008, 09:47 AM   #58
TurboNinja

TurboNinja is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurboNinja is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurboNinja is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurboNinja is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca_laurier View Post
LOL just saw this, thought you edmonton guys would like it

Thats awesome, I used to live in Cowtown before I moved up here....Totally prefered Calgary.
TurboNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:37 PM   #59
ottamania

Trader Rating: (2)
ottamania is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
calgary here
ottamania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:10 PM   #60
rhd_sw20
Zilvia Member

rhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to all
+1 for calgary
rhd_sw20 is offline   Reply With Quote