Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-19-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Stock RUCA camber adjustment?

Alright I'll admit this is a dumb question, but in which position does the camber bolt allow for most negative camber?
Would it be with the with hole pointing out toward the arm as in the picture, or with the hole pointing in toward the car?

I've turned it both ways and watched the arm, but to tell the truth I can't see a difference.

From looking at the bolt the logical assumption would be that it allows for more negative camber with the hole pointing out as in the picture, but I just want to hear someone else confirm it so I can sleep at night haha.

Also, how many degrees difference does the bolt allow for?
Thanks for any info.

Picture for reference.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 04:54 PM   #2
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
how much negative camber do you want i think it doesnt do much just buy some aftermarket camber arms
s13boy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 05:05 PM   #3
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13boy89 View Post
how much negative camber do you want i think it doesnt do much just buy some aftermarket camber arms
As much as possible, I want UFO camber haha. I know it doesn't do much but I don't have aftermarket arms yet, and even a little is better than nothing. I mainly just want to know whether my assumption is correct or not.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
its been a while since i toyed with them but im pretty sure in ur pic its set to max negative camber.

if you turn it until the short side of the eccentricity is facing the outside of the car that would be max positive camber
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote