Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-26-2016, 03:36 PM   #241
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblesh85 View Post
No, thats not the member im talking about. Its REALLY easy to notice. Look at ANY thread where you post pics. He posts in ALL of them. way more than anyone else.
Glad to know I'm not the only one annoyed by that guy.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2016, 04:21 PM   #242
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I vividly remember a thread about a member that fell asleep behind the wheel of his 240, drove it straight into the wall of a building, recorded it ALL on the dashcam he had recently installed and then posted the videos up on the thread later on.
I haven't been able to find that thread in years lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Glad to know I'm not the only one annoyed by that guy.

I Str8hate that...
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:02 PM   #243
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
The HISTORY OF ZILVIA/ Geopolitical Analysis of Silvia culture

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post

I Str8hate that...

Ah, moped guy,
thats good, i was beginning to think it was me haha,

Yall dont have any more cool stories about old school shit? Because lately it has just been " hey i remember kevin" or whatever
Wheres yuri fam at?
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:43 PM   #244
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Ah, moped guy,
thats good, i was beginning to think it was me haha,

Yall dont have any more cool stories about old school shit? Because lately it has just been " hey i remember kevin" or whatever
Wheres yuri fam at?
I have tons of great memories from Zilvia. I remember Kevin and Lisa sent me a whole box of awesome ramen and snacks from Japan. I think I still have the pics around somewhere. I always thought that was super cool of them. I can probably partially credit them for my continued ramen obsession. I get to travel a lot and eat ramen in almost every city I go to. Thanks Kevin and Lisa.

There's a story about when Yuri and I became Mods at the same time and the Premie section was just booming at the time. More about that another time.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:46 AM   #245
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
There's a story about when Yuri and I became Mods at the same time and the Premie section was just booming at the time. More about that another time.
Oh fuck lol I remember all this shenanigans

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 09:50 AM   #246
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Wheres yuri fam at?
Sorry, just got back from Japan.
Ate lots of great food, saw lots of cool stuff.
Bought plenty of JDM parts. All around amazing time.

Any stories from the old days you want to hear in particular?
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 10:53 AM   #247
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post

Haha glad u had fun, did you get some onigiri and pocari sweat from family mart? Family mart is best mart

What wheels were best wheels 2000-2005?
Were folks in like 2001 aware of the situation and nippon and how much better their silvias were (sr"s etc)

Also at what time did everyone realize the 300zx was a lost cause and sorta fade away? The forum still has z stuff in the name, but you know, the only thing we see from z"s around here is their brakes haha
Old 10-27-2016, 11:10 AM   #248
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I Str8hate that...
His new build thread is Str8 trash too.. lol

I wasn't too active in zilvia til 2010 ish, and I feel like that was the beginning of the end of this site. I don't think the kouki s14 thread had been started yet and we were still on v1 of the type x thread haha. I used to be able to hit refresh every 30 seconds and see 4-5 threads bumped, now its more like 4-5 an hour.
Old 10-27-2016, 12:56 PM   #249
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Haha glad u had fun, did you get some onigiri and pocari sweat from family mart? Family mart is best mart
There was a Family mart next to the Air BnB we had when we were in Tokyo.
Usually got flavored Suntori beer as well as a pack that contained three types of sandwiches.

For Pocari sweat, got that and Boss Rainbow coffee from all the street vending machines pretty often.

Quote:
What wheels were best wheels 2000-2005?
Were folks in like 2001 aware of the situation and nippon and how much better their silvias were (sr"s etc)
Earlier on TE37's in white or bronze were the hot setup. However, fitment didn't start being a thing until maybe around 2003 or so. OEM R34 wheels were pretty unicorn spec, and a lot of people had Konig Verdicts because they kind of looked like them. In the West coast, there was access to imported used JDM wheels. Which often times fit really well. I remember Grenades being really popular, as they were affordable, from Japan, and reasonably priced.

The thing most people don't realize now is, that it was nearly impossible to get 4-lug low offset wheels in the US for our cars. In 2003 I was running Kazera KZ1 in 16x7.5 +40, and then moved on to Kei Office Modias in 16x7 +30, 16x8 +32 stagger. After that I moved on to my first flush set, Enkei G-square Trentinos.

As for the JDM scene, Many people knew it was pretty special, but didn't have a really good grasp on it unless they had access to option video or magazines. These were really hard to get unless you were in California, where Tower Records and tuning shops carried them. It was probably around 2001 when US car magazines really started covering the scene that most people got a good look.
You have to realize though, everyone knew how hot the cars in Japan were, back in 1997/98 when the first Gran Turismo dropped. Everyone I know was trying to figure out what all the weird Japanese cars were, and then getting blown away when we found out how much power you could make a "Nissan Skyline GT-R" put out, despite the fact we had never heard of one before.

In the early 2000's the S-chassis scene was just coming off the fringe of the main tuner scene, which was dominated by Hondas and Mitsubishis. In most parts of the country too, you had zero respect from most car guys who were still all about the Camaro and Mustang. The SR20DET swap was the hot ticket for your schassis, and they were extremely rare. Pop the hood on a stock SR at a car meet, and it would draw a crowd. Coilovers were also rare early on, due to how hard it was to get them. No one was making them in the US, and you had to special order them from Japan. I remember for me it was a huge occasion when I ordered a set of brand new Tein Type-HE Winding Masters (the jdm touge-spec coilover) and waited for them to come from Japan through Super Autobacs.

Quote:
Also at what time did everyone realize the 300zx was a lost cause and sorta fade away? The forum still has z stuff in the name, but you know, the only thing we see from z"s around here is their brakes haha
I came on Zilvia in 2003. No one was doing anything with Z's on here then. In fact I think more people have Z's on Zilvia now than ever before. Back then you wouldn't even see a Z thread at all.
S30's weren't popular on here back then because the people who owned them tended to be old people who were the original owners. S130's and Z31's were just a car people drove while they were dreaming of buying an S13, or if you were well-off, an S14, and Z32's were a nightmare to work on and expensive to fix up, not to mention buy in the first place. At that time, Z32's were very pricey, and if you had that kind of money, it made sense to get a Supra or some other high-performance import that was easier to upgrade (at least until the first fast and furious came out and drove up MkIV Supra prices.) People considered the looks of the Z32 to be dated for the price too, which sent them towards other cars in that market, like FD's and 3000GT's.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 03:56 PM   #250
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

I was around during the Night Kids days but I thought that might warrant documentation in this thread if it hadn't been brought up yet
midnight zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 09:25 PM   #251
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Reminds me of that one time of some pictures being posted of a s14 kouki crashed into a tree at a parking lot (meet?). If i remember correctly people were saying it was one the night kids.
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 11:21 PM   #252
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Quote:
Classless moped/z guy?

Not gonna lie, there is some fairly shitty info on the old freshalloy threads, because people at the time were trying to figure shit out. I feel like all that old info was sifted through to make the much more reliable early zilvia faqs .
I hate to name drop, especially because I have not called him out on it. But it's fucking ridiculous how many posts he has in EVERY damn pic thread(Kouki, zenkie united, z owners, ect...). It is literally every single thread that involves pics.

I would put money that all he does is beat off to "JDM whatever", and post his findings as if he is personally bestowing the "best" of our culture for the first time. He is the "inlightened one" apparently. And by he, I mean ehhhregartless.

I don't hate because he trolls for what he's into. It's just so damn annoying that it's every thread, and NONE of his own stuff... Fuck, I mean moderation or something. I'm sure the rest of us know how to use google too. Also, there is no taste behind what he posts. It's not that a lot of the cars are not cool. But they are all what's "popular". There is no personal preference behind the posts(i.e. preferring drifting over road racing, show cars over track, s13's over 14's).

What ever, I'm sure the fanbois faction will step up and side with him. Fuck it, who cares.

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 07:59 AM   #253
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblesh85 View Post
I would put money that all he does is beat off to "JDM whatever", and post his findings as if he is personally bestowing the "best" of our culture for the first time. He is the "inlightened one" apparently. And by he, I mean ehhhregartless.
Quote:
Robogardless?

Haha ya, spammy af
I sorta thought that, and was just trying to make a joke about him being a robot, because literally like a 1/4 of all thread pics are him haha. So we were on the same page there

Thanks yuri for answering them questions too, it was interesting fam
Old 10-30-2016, 10:57 AM   #254
ca18guy
Premium Member

ca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfection
I was probably the only one to buy one but for a $15 donation you could get a zilvia.net email address. that was way back when the site first started.

Does West still own this place?
ca18guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 06:23 AM   #255
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
Reading a lot of this makes me super sad. I realise I was born maybe 10-15 years late. But then I wouldn't have experienced the 80s. So I was definitely born 20 years late ('95)

I got into drifting an imports in probably 03. When Tokyo drift came out. I loved the Z33 that "DK" had in that. But more so the S15 Mona Lisa was the hotness and the S13.5 at the end. I kinda fell off after that. I was hard into Nintendo and then music. Learned guitar and bullshit. Speed up to 2010ish and I'm thinking I've gotta get a permit / license soon. I met a dude named Mitchell and got into Z32s and started teaching me the works on those. My best friends from high school were into hondas and got me into our "car scene" which was mostly hondas which the exception of Sylas (TheRealSy90) Marc and Cliff.
Sylas introduced me to here, and within 5 minutes I embarrassed myself. But just reading through I learned a lot about the tastes and styles. I was too broke to get anything through high school so I just lived vicariously and observed Sy, Marc, and Cliff as they did their rad shit. I was into photography at this point anyways. About a year into joining the Air Force I bought a 98 Kouki. After sliding it into a curb and replacing everything on it I decided to sell it and move onto my R32 sedan which I own now. This site has recently become my nightly work routine as I sit in an office and handle aircraft stuff occasionally. This is where my personal style has come from and developed. And while I can't live through it with you guys I definitely owe you for paving the roads for us.

Side note. A zilvia email would be fucking rad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:47 AM   #256
drfftn
Zilvia Member

drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Damn didn't realize this thread was here. So much feels!!!! I left the car scene back in 2011 and back last year. My other ziliva account was made back in 05 but I cannot remember the password to it lol...
drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:13 PM   #257
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
S13silviagirl threads were fun.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:16 PM   #258
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
I have tons of great memories from Zilvia. I remember Kevin and Lisa sent me a whole box of awesome ramen and snacks from Japan. I think I still have the pics around somewhere. I always thought that was super cool of them. I can probably partially credit them for my continued ramen obsession. I get to travel a lot and eat ramen in almost every city I go to. Thanks Kevin and Lisa.

*sniff sniff* I should have save that ramen for me now! I am having withdrawals!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 01-24-2017, 08:27 PM   #259
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antihero983 View Post
Whatever happened to Kevin and Lisa?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240meowth View Post
Wait... Kevin & Lisa... I think Kevin raises horses now...
Quote:
Aren't they in California someplace? Wish I knew, those guys were awesome.
We are farmers now in the midwest bitches! :P Just kidding...well, sorta. We do farm our own hay for the horses. We have 5 and still have our '97 kouki.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 01-24-2017, 11:13 PM   #260
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
We are farmers now in the midwest bitches! :P Just kidding...well, sorta. We do farm our own hay for the horses. We have 5 and still have our '97 kouki.
surprised you have internet access ;p

jp

Quote:
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 11:43 PM   #261
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
Free Makotos13!!!
I still have a ton of photoshops of his face. Can't recall the reasons behind his departure, I just remember having fun with him.

Also, hi all.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:10 AM   #262
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendaShogun View Post
surprised you have internet access ;p

jp
no shit! me too!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 01-25-2017, 06:34 AM   #263
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
I still have a ton of photoshops of his face. Can't recall the reasons behind his departure, I just remember having fun with him.

Also, hi all.
I don't know why, or if I'm remembering it correctly but I think it was a Rosa Park's thread. I didn't enjoy his flaming techniques!

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 07:00 AM   #264
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
*sniff sniff* I should have save that ramen for me now! I am having withdrawals!
I've turned into a ramen maniac. I travel a lot now as a photographer and an assistant, and I seek out ramen wherever I go. I've probably had a bowl of ramen in 10 different cities across the country. I literally had a bowl of fresh Sun Ramen Shoyu Ramen at home yesterday.

You and Kevin are directly responsible for opening my eyes to the wonderful world of Ramen. Thanks guys!
Old 01-25-2017, 08:48 PM   #265
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
I don't know why, or if I'm remembering it correctly but I think it was a Rosa Park's thread. I didn't enjoy his flaming techniques!
Sadly, too many folks I'd called friends felt the need to troll here for whatever reason, and despite many requests as well as opportunities to self correct, they chose to persist. It is what it is, I chose to address the issue in a detached professional way, and some of them took it to heart.

Quote:
I've turned into a ramen maniac. I travel a lot now as a photographer and an assistant, and I seek out ramen wherever I go. I've probably had a bowl of ramen in 10 different cities across the country. I literally had a bowl of fresh Sun Ramen Shoyu Ramen at home yesterday.

You and Kevin are directly responsible for opening my eyes to the wonderful world of Ramen. Thanks guys!
Glad we could be a positive influence. Ramen is the bomb. If I could've sent you some fresh CoCo Ichibanya Curry I would have. It's one of my top 5 favorite meals ever. If you can find a place selling Japanese style curry, give it a try.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 04:50 AM   #266
mogli9000
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (68)
mogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
I remember rep system.

Anyone who posted something stupid received an onslaught of profanity and curse words with a neg rep.

I would just neg rep people, because I felt like an emperor deciding the fate of a unworthy troll gladiator.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:35 AM   #267
adey
Post Whore!

adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
Here's another super old thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp9l-Y9j_1o

Also

<snip>
-When people used to post cruises / runs and it was cool
<snip>
Dude, we first met on a cruise. I think I printed out maps for that run through Calabasas LOL
adey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:40 AM   #268
adey
Post Whore!

adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I managed to download all the DoriTen rips he had up there before the website disappeared around what, 2012?

THANK YOU SENPAI
LOL I still remember when BH first got into 240s... he was the new kid in the crew
He's still selling stickers! Get some
adey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:44 AM   #269
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
What the you're alive

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 09:03 PM   #270
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
I sorta thought that, and was just trying to make a joke about him being a robot, because literally like a 1/4 of all thread pics are him haha. So we were on the same page there

Thanks yuri for answering them questions too, it was interesting fam
Hey guys. First I'd like to say how much of an honor it is to be a part of the history of zilvia thread. Being an amateur photographer I was always into pictures. My favorite thing about zilvia at the time was the fact that there were a TON of pic posts. At some point I think I started to challenge myself on how accurate I can be with posting relevant items and that turned into filling a whole page on my weekend mornings when I didn't work. I had quite a few tabs open with different blogs/pages/albums so I figured why not while I was there. I was a robot during that season. And yup, too much of a good thing turns bad. Maybe it was a therapeutic ritual for me? I have no regrets lol. I'm also a married man in his mid thirties who drives a Volvo sedan and that's fairly responsible, not a kid. I do tend to think the average zilvian is a kid because of their bad grammar. But back on topic. In a dead-ish forum it was fun for me to bring some activity. People still asked stupid questions and got them answered. I thought I was bringing some heat most of the time and didn't get any complaints. I never posted the same thing twice and never discouraged anyone. I don't even think I've posted in the doing it wrong thread. I believe I've only started 2 threads and they're unique. For the most part I kinda browse, maybe post a pic or 2. Keep the party going 😎