Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:30 AM   #91
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
whenever i gather the expendable cash, its gonna be (exact locations are still tentative):

thai influence on front:
-hanuman right of belly button
-hak kor erawan left of belly button
-tribal sun on right pec
-tribal moon on left pec

chinese influence on back:
-chinese god, guan yu, on my back
or
-pan guan (chinese mythology - judge in hell)

its been 5+ years in the making and still havnet gotten it down...HAS to be perfect before anything touches my skin...still trying to save up enough and find the perfect artist to help me put whats in my head in ink, but so far; to no avail...
Old 08-13-2007, 05:13 AM   #92
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Please nothing involving tribalness.

Please.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:24 AM   #93
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
dude

I'm going to get a tribal band on my arm

or maybe barbed wire

BADASS!!!

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:00 PM   #94
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Anyone know someone who can draw up something good for me?
let me know what you have in mind

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:06 AM   #95
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
let me know what you have in mind

I think I already have it done now but i'll post it up later...
Old 08-15-2007, 07:38 AM   #96
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
I think I already have it done now but i'll post it up later...
that's cool, if it's not exactly what you want let me know. I like to get inspiration to get the creative juices flowing.

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:11 AM   #97
Farzam
Post Whore!

I'll post it up once I copy it from...handwriting to...photoshop.

Yeahhhhh.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:30 AM   #98
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
*ahem*
$300 and 4hrs later..

..I'll get a better picture later when I get a hold of a real camera.
and when I get off my ass.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:18 AM   #99
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop

just got my 1st one last week took 2hrs for the outline/ shading

still gotta go back and get it colored i'm happy with the out come though
Old 08-31-2007, 11:33 AM   #100
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
pushead!.

s13poopXhypebeast collabo !! haha

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 12:08 PM   #101
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
that's cool, if it's not exactly what you want let me know. I like to get inspiration to get the creative juices flowing.
Wanna help me out?

make it look a little more badass maybe, or just give me a flash drawing, 2d tracing of the design, thanks
Old 08-31-2007, 07:03 PM   #102
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
My first tattoos are going to be stupid ones.

I wanna get a FingerStache, and tears on my fingers too. Just for shits.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:53 AM   #103
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
i figured i should help keep this thread alive... my king-o-hearts tats i personal drew up .... next is a traditional japanese phenoix for wich the tail will start on my left shoulder blade and have it come down to a half sleeve. ive always wanted a phenoix tat.. its fall as my bday pres to myself.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 11:45 AM   #104
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
took out my snakebites, one of them cut my gum pretty bad...so now just 1inch plugs

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:48 PM   #105
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
my friend nate kostechko does some really good work..

see more of his work at his website: http://www.nathankostechko.com/
or his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/natetattoo

Old 09-26-2007, 09:44 PM   #106
Jefferson
Zilvia Junkie

Jefferson is making a name for him/her selfJefferson is making a name for him/her self
This is my biomechanical tat that I got done a few months back. Still looking to add and cover up some parts
[IMG][/IMG]
Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:01 PM   #107
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:07 PM   #108
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
well i've gone on a gauging spree, so ive gone up on my ears to 4's from 12's slowly allowing each size to heal, so no scar tissue forms. hopefully going up to 0 soon
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:37 PM   #109
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
my right lobe blew out ha. i took em both out.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:48 AM   #110
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
well i've gone on a gauging spree, so ive gone up on my ears to 4's from 12's slowly allowing each size to heal, so no scar tissue forms. hopefully going up to 0 soon
I went from a 14/12 to a 6...Fuckin felt amazing.

Right now i've been at a 2 for about a week...I got some 0's though so i'll throw em in next week. Then i'll put in my ex's diamond-studded 00's and i'll see where I go from there.
Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:56 AM   #111
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast View Post
*ahem*
$300 and 4hrs later..

i really like traditional japanese work. did you go to someone local? i'm looking to get some work done fairly soon... except everyone that i've shown the designs to has turned me down. i'm getting burned out. i might just wait until the next tattoo convention in pomona and see if theres any good artists there...
Old 09-28-2007, 05:12 AM   #112
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast View Post
*ahem*
$300 and 4hrs later..

are you done with your piece or adding more color/shading? man, $300 for 4 hours and in that size is a pretty good price...maybe i should start looking into socal artists...
Old 09-30-2007, 04:55 AM   #113
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
there is a shop here in fresno who gives everyone fingerstaches for free with any tattoo, I know a guy that has like 3 and wants to have like 10 different ones.

helgast, what shop did your work, Im in the middle of getting a similar piece done by badinfluence in fountain valley, I want the same colors on my Koi.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:25 PM   #114
twastheglow
Zilvia Member

twastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to twastheglow
Me, my girlfriend and my son...
A pic my girlfriend took of me in bed...

I have also have my back, my stomach, both calves and both thighs.
*mike*
twastheglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:27 PM   #115
twastheglow
Zilvia Member

twastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nice
Also my left sleeve is almost cpmpletely done. No more "blank" spaces. (the 1st picture is about 2 months old)
*mike*
Old 09-30-2007, 10:42 PM   #116
twastheglow
Zilvia Member

Some white trash perhaps...

*mike*
Old 10-01-2007, 01:50 AM   #117
gottrees
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
gottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
getting one myself soon.
my daughter.
gottrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:33 PM   #118
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
got my family crest done up, i drew it out- got it done at empire tattoo in upland, they do sick work

Old 10-10-2007, 12:06 AM   #119
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from Faust all the way down the side of my ribs, the eye of Ra on my back that you can barely see here, Greek lettering for Molon Labe on my wrist, and a lot more to come (before you say anything shut up I love this picture that bathroom is rad):

Old 10-10-2007, 12:15 AM   #120
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
^Thats an awesome pic dude. Photogenic. LMFAO.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote