Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-12-2007, 03:45 PM   #1
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Tattoo/Piercing Thread

ok now that i posted this in the right section

ive noticed a few tattoo threads around...and i searched and didnt see one thread dedicated to tattoo's or piercings...i know there are a lot of users out there that are into getting some Ink done or piercings...

for tattoo's try listing how many sessions and total hours/sittings, also post where u got the work done and maybe some shop/artist info...i know im always lookin for new places to get work done

for piercings, post what gauge size, if uve got plugs how long its taken u to stretch to that size

i guess ill start it out :P

9/16 gauge stainless steel single flare plugs...taken me 2 years to stretch to this size

14 gauge stainless steel wingle spikes (used to be 12 gauge hoops)

i dont have any updated pics of my ink work, but ill post my girlfriends Dragon that she got last year 1 of 6 tattoos that she has

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2007, 06:14 PM   #2
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i got a lip piercing in the middle, i forget what size but i remember it was like a pinch. no biggy, but it was swollen up after a couple of days. i had trouble eating haha. and i had a eye brow piercing, but it kept getting hit (i used to hoop) then it started to heal. i didn't think it was a problem until i could see the piece through my skin. so i tried to twist it off, but it wouldnt twist. so i got a knife and cut my skin just to get it off. and it didn't bleed because it was already hanging on end. : ) no more of those. i'm taking my lip ring out soon. getting a TEBORI tattoo.
origin_s135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:22 PM   #3
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Back in HS I had quite a few, sadly no photo's to prove it since it's been four years. Had both ears to 00, both tragus's, an industrial in my left ear, both sides of my bottom lip done, eyebrow, and nips. Got tired of taking them out for my job so I just got rid of them all except the industrial and occasionally the tragus's. I've got 6 tattoos, none of which have any meaning really. I guess I'm just not that "deep."

Here is my favorite tattoo, call me what you will, I don't care. Simple yet awesome. No, they aren't candy corns.

I'll spare you my other tattoo's, I was young and stupid
Old 01-12-2007, 06:36 PM   #4
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:46 PM   #5
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
the triple triangles reminds me of revenge of the nerds LAMDA LAMDA LAMDA

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-12-2007, 06:58 PM   #6
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmiller84

save princess zelda yet? lol.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:03 PM   #7
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
a friend girls tats, pretty cool.

still fresh,

Old 01-12-2007, 07:31 PM   #8
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
nice sideboob
Old 01-12-2007, 07:36 PM   #9
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1
save princess zelda yet? lol.
Yes, over and over and over again.

Old 01-12-2007, 08:46 PM   #10
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
dude dont bag on gorgasim,

thats his picture.

hahah Robb <3
Old 01-12-2007, 09:13 PM   #11
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

ur friend has a pretty original piece right there...looks like the roots of the tree spell something out? or is it just me, how many hours of work is that?

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-12-2007, 09:20 PM   #12
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
nvm on that post

zilvia cats are cool in my book...
Old 01-12-2007, 10:21 PM   #13
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

haha dang i didnt even get to read my getting bagged on? thats no fair, because you know, im really serious about that picture. my feelings could easily be hurt and stuff.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:29 PM   #14
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgasm
haha dang i didnt even get to read my getting bagged on? thats no fair, because you know, im really serious about that picture. my feelings could easily be hurt and stuff.

haha shut the fluck up <3

hahaha he didnt know it was you, he was bagging on people in general,

its ok I still love you, but you look so diffrent from when I remmber last seeing you
Old 01-12-2007, 10:58 PM   #15
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Here is my favorite tattoo, call me what you will, I don't care. Simple yet awesome. No, they aren't candy corns.

I'll spare you my other tattoo's, I was young and stupid
Also, here's how I met my girlfriend. This is her tattoo. We're both nerds, we know.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:08 PM   #16
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
*Subscribed* I may have to take pics of my tats now and post them up. Pretty badass tattoos in the thread, keep posting pics guys. Ill get mine up asap.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:10 PM   #17
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5

was freshhhhhhzazazazazaza
Old 01-12-2007, 11:46 PM   #18
vrooompssssht
Leaky Injector

vrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymore
Quote:

Anyone have any salsa?
vrooompssssht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:52 PM   #19
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
<---going to the tattoo convention in sounther ca tomorrow!! woot woot i'll put up some pics of what i see and maybe i might just get some more work done.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:52 PM   #20
blackalicious95
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
blackalicious95 will become famous soon enoughblackalicious95 will become famous soon enoughblackalicious95 will become famous soon enoughblackalicious95 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

If the wheels have to fit... you gotta stretch
INCH and a 16th... spin spin
blackalicious95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:15 PM   #21
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
lol.. Penny Arcade ftw!
I'ma start my own "Being Wanting a Tattoo for Years But Too Pussy to Pick a Design" thread.

Nice ink people.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 01:04 AM   #22
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

hahaha those plugs are tyte...i assume that they spin?

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-14-2007, 01:35 AM   #23
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

did some shading yesterday
yes im hairy go to hell.

even my tattoos are jdm
BayS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:14 AM   #24
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

nice...traditional japanese work, where are u getting it done at?

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-14-2007, 11:13 AM   #25
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
www.truelovetattoo.com
Old 01-14-2007, 10:36 PM   #26
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
a friend girls tats, pretty cool.

still fresh,

Picture of tattoo
I have to ask....are there any raised portions skin on that tattoo?

If not that is one really nice tattoo.
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:39 PM   #27
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I have my ears pierced, does that count?
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:44 PM   #28
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayS13

did some shading yesterday
yes im hairy go to hell.

even my tattoos are jdm
did u get a tebori type? or just the regular needle machine for the tattoo?
Old 01-15-2007, 12:29 AM   #29
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

for the sakura we are gonna stab it. outline and that is done with needle.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:42 AM   #30
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

nice. i think i'll pay a visit to the shop when i get my income tax. ^_^