Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:34 AM   #841
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Which lg is that?

I got the lg29um to 80hz with freesync. I haven't played much with it yet. Didnt want to hog it for to long. Just let my son enjoy it.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2018, 10:46 AM   #842
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd-navi-mo...esign?tw=PCGN1

No mcm Navi means Nvidia is gonna crush them again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHs8ijpxnak
Ttl @ cool master booth
Old 06-14-2018, 10:01 PM   #843
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

my brief time with NO GPP build.

cpu:
2700x xfr boost the cores to 4.3ghz. left it untouch. hits 1800 on cinebench.

gpu:
disappointed with the powercolor red devil vega 64.
memory cant go 1100mhz and above. i left it at 1075.
undervolting to 1100 5/6 phase makes it crash. so i left it auto.
i got 2%+ on core 1663.
it stayed cool on timespy. 50c-ish at max fan 3400 lol.

damn did i mention freesync is AMAZING!

FREESYNC IS AMAZING. iv'e read about on forums and such. but, to experience in real life. it's unreal. freesync is buttery smooth.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:58 PM   #844
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0L3OTZ13Os

Some of Jim mentions. I remember back then. Why I hate Nvidia.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:15 PM   #845
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I really hate that Nvidia is king of performance. Because I want 1080 TI performance from Amd.

Really I want 30% greater than 1080ti performance from AMD.

But like you said with no MCM Navi is going to get buried by the 1180.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 08:31 AM   #846
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

If 7nm vega/Navi performance is on par or slight better +% over 1080ti dx11 performance level it will be able to battle gtx1180. In my crystal ball, The new gtx1180 will be a Pascal refresh. On ti performance with asynchronous compute and ddr6. While holding back full Pascal Xp performance and then Volta as a truimp card.

If Navi is anywhere near there. It can battle the gtx1180 since it will be cheaper. If Navi turns out to be just a Polaris replacement. Lol I dunno amd fucked up. Pack your bag. Pascal with ace will be future proof good.

Mr wang... mcm or bust.
Its the best bet to snatch that performance crown.

Or atleast give me a gaming mgpu 7nm Vega pro duo 16gb. I'd take it. Give us performance with freesync is just too good.
Old 06-16-2018, 12:21 PM   #847
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwzLgxmG7tg

7nm vega could be 35% faster than v64.

amd winefine hasn't kicked on
NGG is still missing.
DSBR is still missing.
primitive shaders missing
Rapid pack math was only seen on far cry 5
https://radeon.com/_downloads/vega-w...er-11.6.17.pdf

vega should have been a lot closer to ti and can crushing 1080.
Old 06-16-2018, 05:34 PM   #848
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Oh boy I did a thing...

https://instagram.com/p/BkGkUIGBXl_/
https://instagram.com/p/BkGjIq6Br_l/
https://instagram.com/p/BkGi9nFBP4L/
https://instagram.com/p/BkGit8MBAer/
https://instagram.com/p/Bj-CLAEjnnl/
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 06:55 PM   #849
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

The white back plate is dope.

Nzxt has the intel Mobo cover stuff. Make everything on white.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:42 AM   #850
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
As both Nvidia and AMD are set to release their new-generation GPUs in the second half of 2018, Power Logic's shipments of GPU cooling fans are expected to pick up significantly after the release, probably in late third quarter, as strong replacement demand in the gaming PC market is very likely to emerge then, Hsu indicated.
https://digitimes.com/news/a20180615PD208.html
Old 06-19-2018, 12:09 PM   #851
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
More like refreshes of current gen.
Old 06-19-2018, 12:53 PM   #852
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Crossing finger xx 7nm Vega.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:47 PM   #853
Future240
Future Moderator

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/amd...-database.html
Old 06-20-2018, 06:44 PM   #854
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7rvPD5hPM
Old 06-21-2018, 08:57 AM   #855
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...der-who-icd-11

What do guys think of world health org claiming gaming is a mental disorder?

Nope...

As far back I remember. I started or got my hands on gaming from commador/Atari to nes/genesis. It was only on the early 90s we got a computer. I was online playing air warrior/ mechwarrior/ hud MMO.. the realm such games I started playing heavily. Back on my MMO days I would grind forever. But those days are gone. I dunno if attention span got shorter. There was no more desire for it. My selection of games has gotten smaller too. Great games I will spend my time on it. Until I beat it or get bored with it. I just don't see how it's a disorder.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:49 PM   #856
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure how to take it. I watched a roommate play Asheron's Call(1999/2000) every nonworking minute. Kept the phone line busy for hours. The only time he'd leave the pc was to hit the bathroom. He'd even call into work if there was raids going down. Slept just a few hours a day, if at all. Ignored his girlfriend, who lived with us.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:47 PM   #857
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

so would you consider binged watching a disorder too?
Old 06-21-2018, 11:11 PM   #858
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Difference in binge watching or gaming. It's the difference in having drinks on the weekend verses being a raging alcoholic.
People can get addicted to their own hormones, regardless of the act. It's a personality issue, not the games' fault.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 12:56 PM   #859
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp...allout-shelter

Lol...I guess I have to check out Westworld game.
Old 06-22-2018, 01:00 PM   #860
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...x_1080_ti.html

Wow this a awesome deal. PSU/gpu/case/cooler/adapter
Old 06-23-2018, 03:55 PM   #861
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTwP-BfDgso

According to this rumor. Vega was neglected for PlayStation Navi.
Old 06-23-2018, 09:23 PM   #862
Future240
Future Moderator

It makes sense. Sony is big $$$$. I mean who could blame them. The ps5 will outsell a gpu by a good bit. It is more cash to line their pockets.

The question this brings to mind is with intel money what could Raja produce? Could we see a game changer gpu from intel...?
Old 06-24-2018, 09:07 AM   #863
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

I can't wait for a Intel gpu. As long the keep up with good drivers and is performing well against competition.

It's nice having that 3rd option.
Old 06-25-2018, 01:15 AM   #864
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz3uQ-I0I38

sigh, so greedy. greevidia.

this is why i welcome intel on the gpu war so bad.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:42 AM   #865
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Old 06-25-2018, 12:53 PM   #866
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

I don't get it.
Old 06-25-2018, 06:44 PM   #867
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8PpJq1yp1I

GPP part 2. no, not really. but, nvidia strikes again!!!
Old 06-26-2018, 02:12 PM   #868
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/new...things-up.html

Looks like guru3d signed the NDA. And looks like I'll be avoiding their benchmarks or reviews.
Old 06-26-2018, 07:30 PM   #869
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SXmkk_yVMU
GN on nvidia NDA speaks to internet lawyer.

the real question is ...did steve sign the nda?
Old 06-26-2018, 11:02 PM   #870
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...82E16814202321

sapphire vega 64 is back @ $569 which is $70 over reference msrp $499.

and reference 1080ti is back $699 @ ngreedia store.