Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 01-30-2018, 12:18 PM   #61
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Man, I wish I could see all the pics lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 412xx View Post
came for inspiration for my 95 ... got a whole lotta photobucket fail. pls fix soon!! <3
You guys know you can use this add on in chrome

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=649244

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2018, 02:40 PM   #62
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
You guys know you can use this add on in chrome

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=649244
Just reinstalled the extension and the pics still don't work

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 04:49 PM   #63
xBtony
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
xBtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Pics are working now, sweet thread, cool to see the whole story and great collection of wheels. I haven't seen many sets of Carving Head 40's so aggressive, same with the Zelda's.

In for more updates!
xBtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:06 AM   #64
HGs14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
HGs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
thanks for the kind words duders!

I believe i have fixed the majority of the first page of pictures.
please lmk if theyre not working.

working on the rest of the pictures later this week. as well as trying to get caught up to where the car is now.

thanks for looking!
HGs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 02:30 PM   #65
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nice thread! Really dig your wheel collection man
EFITTZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 09:13 PM   #66
HGs14
Leaky Injector

Time for a much needed update!

ive been meaning to get to this much sooner but life gets in the way, im just glad i can update it now.

Part 5: Easy Come, Easy Go.

Car was for the most part all one piece again.

my full set of Gulf Stich showed up,

17x8.5J + 29 all around.
plans were to relip and make them to a 17x10 or 10.5 but that hasn't happened for a while and may never happen. but hopefully one day.

Swapped out my old stock sway bars for some beefy godspeeds (i think? ... who cares theyre sway bars)

Fixed my ganadors.
They were completely obliterated after the wreck and didnt think id be able to fix them but managed to run some new wires and springs and were good as new!

Bought a sick Blitz RVIT off the ol' Trashman Garrett and he was kind enough to include some rad stickers and Arai helmet patch.

seriously love this thing. Plugs right into the consult port and reads a lot of vitals right off the ECU.

Got some new front steers

the RS-R are sick and unfortunately one of the tires i had on previously developed an air bubble and came to find out i was driving on it with very low tire pressure and managed to rip the inner sidewall lining.
luckily for me I found these RS-RR on ebay for $150 shipped brand new!

finally got the car ready again to go drifting.

ended up having to get towed home that day cuz i blew my fuel pump.
ever since hard wiring the fuel pump directly to the batter, i made the mistake of running 14gauge wire and ultimately lead to the fuel pump over working itself and kept popping fuses.

bought a new fuel pump and redid the wiring with 10gauge wire and havent had an issue since.

car was looking really rough with no front bumper so i pulled out the old Navan bumper out of storage and slapped it on.
( Glad i never sold it cuz it took way longer to get my 326 bumper back...)

ended up driving out to San Angelo with my cousin to pick up his new coupe.

Ended up having to buy new driving gloves because my shirtstuckedin gloves flew out of the window when i was getting towed back home from mineral wells.

but these Uras gloves are super nice and comfortable.
Hit up GTR-Garage and luckily bought the last pair in stock.

replaced the old ball joints with some new MOOG ones.
my old ones were super toast.

I had been wanting to change out my tail lights for the longest time to some half and halfs with the intention to color them all red.
I originally Opted for the standard bulb tails but i ended up going with the LED option for a good deal since the set I originally bought were sold out so the guy hooked it up with these !

Also had been wanting to update my battery tray situation as the set up I had wasnt really the most secure route and didnt want to end up looking cool like Pussymayo

had my friend weld up a rad little tray in exchange for $20 and a case a beer.

Sprayed a simple black and red fade with some leftover paint i had and mounted it up.

This is where it starts to get a bit more serious with the upgrades.

Tomei Manifold cracked on me again after dragging my exhaust all over the ground at mineral wells and our other local events.

so I bought my friend Tylers old ISR type 2,
always wanted to run an equal length manifold and i got this one for super cheap.

I picked up a bunch of parts off Tylers car as he had blown his SR at that same mineral wells event and decided to part his car out.

list of upgrades:

-PBM high mount intercooler and piping
-750 Five-0 injectors
-Tubular manifold
-Z32 maf
-RS Enthalpy tuned ECU

that paired with my S15 Spec R turbo really brought the motor to life.

car felt amazing once I was able to get the ECU retuned by Martin to better fit my set up.

prepped the car and went drifting.

Old 06-04-2018, 10:09 PM   #67
HGs14
Leaky Injector

started approaching the middle of summer and was having a great time hanging out with my friends and going to as many drift events as possible.

one night while out at my cousins house helping him work on his s13, as I was coming back home from across town the worst thing happened, far worse than wrecking the car.

I had done a bunch of highway pulls before leaving to show Jerry my new set up and i think it started to lift the double sided tape off the underside of the MoreCollage wing,

I used a shit load but being exposed to the elements at all times it started to wear and fade quite a bit.

I dropped him back off at his house and went on my way back home,

i drove casually back home but i think it was just enough to fully separate the wing from the trunk and I lost it on the highway, before realizing i was already home and noticed the wing had fallen off.

I was devasted.
i drove all the way back at 3am and looked for hours trying to find it.

after realizing it probably got obliterated by an 18 wheeler i called it a night and pretty much cried myself to sleep.

sooo no more MoreCollage

one day ill find another one and install it with screws or rivets or something.

sad day.

couple of car friends came over to hang and help while i worked on my car.

test fitted my friends work wheels he was selling as i wanted to buy them but didnt have the money at the time.

shop hangs before the drift event.

getting the car aligned back up to spec after 3-4 events

the VVT cam gear had pretty much shit on me by this time and i had to run it unplugged, luckily tyler still had his old one laying around and I bought off him if he helped me swap them out.

it was a rainy day
but hes fortunate enough to have an accessible garage and we knocked it out in a couple of hours at his house.

went drifting...

this time with all of my friends