Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #91
brizanden
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
brizanden is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brizanden
^josh to be honest most people who are gonna support your vids are gonna find it and spread it, i know i am. PLus i love this site but id say a good 50% of the people/brain dead sheep OMG BBG DRIFT SO COOL TYTE on this forum we dont want in our scene anyway and yes zilvia is on some bs sometimes but i see why they need to be careful.

and to you people who are saying what these two made will not be important to the scene are, like someone previously mentioned, true peasants and not at all taking notice of what is happening in a big part of our community. These arent random kids making vids ass dragging thro neighborhoods. these are professionals who have poured hours of grade A work into material filming tons of on track and pro drivers as well as the not so seen parts of the drifting community.

normally i dont step in to throw some pointless 2 cents in, but i support this dude and people are being ignorant (on both sides truthfully)
brizanden is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #92
91cupcake240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
91cupcake240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
Joshua Herron on Vimeo

My videos are FULL of illegal activity.
Just watched some of your vids and all I could say is fuckin awesome work! Bookmarked

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
Old 03-17-2012, 12:19 PM   #93
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
thanks for the support brizanden! Dudes like you keep the spirit of this sport alive. High five!

cupcake240: Hell yeah thanks dude! Greatly appreciated!
Old 03-17-2012, 12:37 PM   #94
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Best thread on Zilvia.

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:40 PM   #95
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
I love you squidbilly
Old 03-17-2012, 12:42 PM   #96
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
Zilvia.net does not condone illegal activities, yet there is constant talk about bypassing emissions, and illegal motor swaps. Cars are often listed for sale "smoged" despite having an SR20DET, or other FEDERAL ILLEGAL motor. Or parts listed on cars that are not legal for road use. Just because your state/city does not enforce emissions laws, it does not make it any less illegal. It doesn't matter that the purchaser of said vehicles or parts is liable. To be so blatantly two-faced about the scope of what legal issues you are willing to back is just interesting.

And what IF they become a vendor to sell their dvds ? will it make it okay? Will you let them post the previews so they call sell their product ?
Old 03-17-2012, 12:43 PM   #97
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brizanden View Post
These arent random kids making vids ass dragging thro neighborhoods. these are professionals who have poured hours of grade A work into material filming tons of on track and pro drivers as well as the not so seen parts of the drifting community.
truth. +1000
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:47 PM   #98
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
Zilvia.net does not condone illegal activities, yet there is constant talk about bypassing emissions, and illegal motor swaps. Cars are often listed for sale "smoged" despite having an SR20DET, or other FEDERAL ILLEGAL motor. Or parts listed on cars that are not legal for road use. Just because your state/city does not enforce emissions laws, it does not make it any less illegal. It doesn't matter that the purchaser of said vehicles or parts is liable. To be so blatantly two-faced about the scope of what legal issues you are willing to back is just interesting.

And what IF they become a vendor to sell their dvds ? will it make it okay? Will you let them post the previews so they call sell their product ?
Shit yes,

Also, what about any skate video that's been posted on here?

That shit is clearly "illegal" in more ways than my trailers, yet that is just fine to post here, right?
Old 03-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #99
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
I like Irax. And brizzy <3 But thats been for years.

I dont see the whole ordeal about street drifting, yeah its illegal but so it 90% of the shit on here. Look how low everyones car is on this forum, thats illegal, were all running exhaust and coilovers, thats not inteded for street use?
I think we should be able to post the vids, just make it clear zilvia doesnt condone it, were not telling them to go out and do it, people are gonna do it anyways.
Ive been banned 2 or 3 times for posting pictures of me drifting in a parking lot, that my friends parents own and that isnt open to the public that I had a professional photgrapher at, I think its the stupidest thing ever.

Anyways, vids legit as fuck.. Keep drifting fun. #Shreeve2012 #StopZilvia2012
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #100
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Nice videos btw, but you guys shouldn't care if it isnt allowed on zilvia.. The difference between street drifting and street racing is very thin in the eyes of the public.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #101
Dax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Dax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
You guys aren't very good at your job of moderating then, because in the last week I've uploaded two videos which have both broken your "rules" of showing illegal activity. Which would lead me to believe that Josh is in fact being singled out on this matter. I'm not trying to shoot myself in the foot here, but merely bringing up the fact your actions here are severely excessive. If you're going to enforce the rules, then make sure you do it right. I propose you go and watch every SINGLE second of video AND look at every SINGLE photo in the Media section to make sure that such contraband has not been embedded on your site. And if it has then please make sure the actions you took here today be taken on those videos and photos. If we can't keep drifting fun let's at least make it fair.

I'll make this easy for you on my part.

http://zilvia.net/f/media-forum-pict...yno-video.html

http://zilvia.net/f/media-forum-pict...ppedtease.html
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:00 PM   #102
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

It's not about the videos being allowed on here or not. It's about them being labeled as illegal content, which is offensive to not only all of us involved in making the product, but our sponsors, professional drivers who are in the video, and the grassroots kids who DON'T street drift.

This site is corrupt as fuck. Double standards all over the place. I could really care less if it's shown on here or not, but I'm going to defend it when someone labels it as something illegal.

Fuck that noise.

And thank you Dax, you are a swell fella <3
Old 03-17-2012, 01:03 PM   #103
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Ive seen videos of "Pro" drivers street drifting? I know they do?

Look at bloodmaster vids? Thats just naming one, I can post more
Old 03-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #104
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Keep Drifting Fun by not promoting it in a hooligan /rebel way.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #105
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/196161-how-low-your-dd.html

Most the cars in California on that thread have headligts lower than 23 inches, or have body kits with large wheels and super dumped where the bottom of the body of the car (now lower because of the body kit) is lower than the lowest part of the rim. These violate some sort of bullshit civil safety code. But that shit is perfectly fine to do apparently.

While promoting illegal street racing/drifting or other illegal activites should be deleted. A promo video documenting the "drift" scene shouldn't IMHO.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #106
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
Its like this with me: Rules are supposed to be enforced 100%...none of this grey area bullshit. Do i agree with the OP's video? Hell i havent even watched it yet but I appreciate people making videos on their own dime that just want to show off their hard work. For a Admin to just drop the hammer on the OP because of content is doing their job....however if you're gonna do your job, do it 100 percent. Clean up all these illegal videos....yea i said it, that way people arent bitching about shit not being fair
Here's the kicker about this...we have roughly 6 active mods on this whole site. Site that consist of roughly 113k members plus god knows how many lurkers. We have 423,086 active threads with almost 4.5M posts...do you really expect 6 people to catch anything and everything in this forum? If you are not happy with how well this rule is enforced or if you see a thread that you know for sure is breaking a rule...I highly encourage you to report it and help out. Click on the lil yield sign looking red triangle below the poster's name and REPORT IT!!! It'll bring it to their attention and itll be handled as they see fit.

Simply put, OP posted up a video, one of the mods walked by and noticed it...deleted it as he see fit. Nobody is being intetentionally singled out...

I'm just surprised that Barry is being civilized about this...he's usually the asshole around here who wont even bat an eye lash about this shit.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #107
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/196161-how-low-your-dd.html

Most the cars in California on that thread have headligts lower than 23 inches, or have body kits with large wheels and super dumped where the bottom of the body of the car (now lower because of the body kit) is lower than the lowest part of the rim. These violate some sort of bullshit civil safety code. But that shit is perfectly fine to do apparently.
boom...

(also illegal HID's, SR-swaps in CA, etc.)

I'm just here for Hobo. Oh, and Shreeve. (I'll whore out pics of the beast as it progresses in your honor brodude)
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #108
EnjukuBG
Zilvia Member

EnjukuBG is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I love how Josh is taking great offense to having his videos deleted. This is the definition of taking the internet too seriously. He must really believe he's an important part of the Zilvia community. I mean shit... The last time he posted before posting up his illegal drift videos was on 10-20-2011. Yeah that's right, October 20th, 2011. This dude was busy drifting and making a difference in the world while we were all playing with ourselves apparently.

I guess being a nerd is considered bad in the eyes of Josh. He doesn't like to fact that one day I'll be making a six figure salary while he will still be serving me chilli dogs at the local hot dog stand like a good little worker that he is.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #109
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Hahaha. Mrmeph is my type of admin. The kind that bans everyone!!!
almost as good as Lisa's Ban Axe. I Miss Lisa's Ban Axe. I want to see it in action again some day. not on me of course.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:01 PM   #110
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Why the fuck is Shreeve perma banned for saying something many of us posting in this thread have said before, and only got a temp ban???
is someone taking this personal?

Can we be fair please?

and I agree with the mention of the option videos, they are ok, but something like this isn't...
It would be awesome if the moderation would relax a bit on issues like this...its not like the forum owners are posting those videos it's private citizens posting on their own..
Old 03-17-2012, 02:15 PM   #111
delado
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
delado is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Best thread on Zilvia.

pfffshhh.

http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/360...8-9-700-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
That's because everyone with a zenki feels sorry for themselves and they find commonality in the fact that there's no hope for making them look remotely good.
delado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #112
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
Why the fuck is Shreeve perma banned for saying something many of us posting in this thread have said before, and only got a temp ban???
is someone taking this personal?

Can we be fair please?

and I agree with the mention of the option videos, they are ok, but something like this isn't...
It would be awesome if the moderation would relax a bit on issues like this...its not like the forum owners are posting those videos it's private citizens posting on their own..
I think he got perma-banned when he came back with another SN and decide to spam the whole forum like a 5 yr old with a tantrum...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:30 PM   #113
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I would agree that some of the mods here do get heavy handed with their power when they see fit rather than when the rules call for it but in this case it is very cut and dry. On top of that both That Guy and Mr Meph have been EXTREMELY nice about it.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #114
SK91
Leaky Injector

SK91 is an unknown quantity at this point
hi josh you should reply to my pm on pcf thanks josh
SK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #115
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Nevermind, not really trying to get banned just yet.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #116
driftfcbuckey

driftfcbuckey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Find the highest rock in Australia you can climb on and jump off of it with intent to cause yourself bodily harm. Not only are you mentally retarded and respond like a 3 year old, you're from Australia. That alone is enough to warrant taking your own life.

I don't know if you know this, but it's an internet forum. Just like you're formulating an opinion on what my daily routine is I'm sitting here giving zero fucks about anything you're even writing. The fact that you're trolling the shit out of this post for the sake of trying to get the biggest dickrider achievement on zilvia and then realizing we don't have achievements on this website is downright hilarious to me.

So to dumb that down for you. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone on the internet who is not directly interacting with me on a mouth breathing basis thinks of my attitude. I've made that clear while living my life and growing to become a bitter old dickhead on this website i've apparently dedicated my mid life to according to your post.

I asked a question, you're taking it and making it something bigger than it needs to be.

And you know what I can't help but to feed trolls. They're so cute.

By the time you realize that the hair in my ear has more life experience than you've had sexual partners x2. You will realize how stupid your response seems.

I'll end up back here tomorrow probably treating people like yourself who need a bit more soaking in the gene pool the same way I am now unless I get pinked for being an asshole or passionate about videogames again.

Anyway I'll refrain from shitting this thread up until I get a response from someone who matters and can response on a grammar level above 3rd grade.
whoa bro, talking about taking life, and swearing? word?

http://zilvia.net/rules.html

http://zilvia.net/f/loud-noises/2742...our-peril.html

I think its only fitting to ban this guy, per the Zilvia rules for his actions.... Unless, Zilvia, and it's other moderators, are all for bending the rules slightly, and will over look this guys actions?
Zilvia.net makes the rules here... not me, just simply going to leave this right here.
driftfcbuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #117
KravingAKouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KravingAKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If you look at it like real life, the moderators are following their rules like anyone who joins this forum should. It is hard to catch all the little things, but when something like this gets reported it should get locked down. It is like who would get in trouble first, a murderer or a person charged with a fight. The more serious the offense, the stronger the penalty.period. It isnt that big of a deal, as you wont loose any sleep over it, so lets just move on and forget about it. Dont post illegal shit if you dont wanna risk getting in trouble.
KravingAKouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #118
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Everytime I see anything illegal on here (Slammed ass cars, 240's with aftermarket exhaust, etc,) I'm gonna report the post. Nothing Illegal should be on Zilvia.

Actually, theres a thread in offtopic right about test pipes. How low is your dd. Show your muffs.

If your gonna cry about one illegal thing start doing all the others? Or just stop fucking doing it period.

Street drifting vids FTW!

#Shreeve2012 #StopZilvia2012
Old 03-17-2012, 03:10 PM   #119
Garber
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Garber is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i support keeping drifting fun. so i host this stuff on my website
Garber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #120
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I think he got perma-banned when he came back with another SN and decide to spam the whole forum like a 5 yr old with a tantrum...
That was more of a nail in the coffin, it was more the part where he said all of the admins prefer the delicious taste of penis in the form of a banned slur word.

Secondly what I have taken from this thread is S14Josh is not keeping drifting fun, you have turned a simple trailer for a video that is supposed to be about the circle jerk of drift alliance into a crybaby thread about why you can't post your videos on zilvia when like someone else said. You're already spamming your swill all over the internet, and while the journey is great and I think your documentary would've been cool to watch I am completely turned off from supporting anything you do in media because you're like every other person who feels like some kind of self entitled cunt because you edit videos and are a professional hipster, calling other people hipsters.

The admins still never answered my question of the video being allowed to sell here if they signed up as vendors because again in the end the video was made to make back some money, get their names professionally out there, and get a huge pat on the back for living the dream and traveling the us to film people drive cars.

To instill some hope that the next generation of people will keep drifting alive and strong instead of the v8 big money, sponsor filled, redbull/monster/falken tire monstrosity drifting has become anyway.

Maybe you'll accomplish that goal, maybe you wont, but at the end of the day the relentless foot stomping you've done in this thread is the same as going to your mom to have her overrule something your dad already told you no about.

Welcome to zilvia, we don't like drifting or cool shit, go start a tumblr, a blog, etc like everyone else and talk about how much this place sucks so I don't have to see it in my feed when I come back here

ktx.