Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 03-07-2017, 02:51 PM   #1
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (9)
Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Authorized Fiberglass & Carbon Fiber Aero Styling Vendor: St. Patrick's Day Sale

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! March 17th is getting close, don't forget all the St. Patty's day traditions. Get your corned beef & cabbage, pop open a warm Guiness and start installing your body kit! (hallmark gets to make holiday traditions up, why can't I?)

All parts are discounted to help you keep some GREEN in your pocket (no pinches for you!) You can contact me direct for the fastest reply, just check out my website www.extremedimensions.com and let me know what you like.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Extreme Dimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2017, 05:29 PM   #5
Naytag629
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
Naytag629 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
What's the price on 1984-1987 TOYOTA COROLLA 2DR / HB DURAFLEX MB-R BODY KIT - 4 PIECE shipped 43221
Naytag629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 10:12 AM   #6
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (9)
Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naytag629 View Post
What's the price on 1984-1987 TOYOTA COROLLA 2DR / HB DURAFLEX MB-R BODY KIT - 4 PIECE shipped 43221
Sending you a quote now!
Extreme Dimensions is offline   Reply With Quote