Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 05-31-2007, 07:30 PM   #1
Chez
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Chez is making his/her stupidity well-knownChez is making his/her stupidity well-knownChez is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: 92 s13 Hatch Black on Black 5 spd clean Rust free

I have for sale, my 92 hatch in great shape with only 120k miles. It has no rust, rot, or crash damage. Also I have the clean title in hand. It's an original 5 speed car with the KA24de power plant. Exterior is totally stock. Engine is untouched. It has a set of silvia seats in it, two sparco harnesses, and a perfect crack free dash. shoot me a pm or email me at

[email protected]

Price: $2998

Car is located in CT/MA area

Dont ask for pics! if you're really interested in the car, come look at it or ill come to you.

Chez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2007, 09:45 PM   #2
Chez
Leaky Injector

Chez is making his/her stupidity well-knownChez is making his/her stupidity well-knownChez is making his/her stupidity well-known
Bumpage!!! buy it you know you want too!!!

Old 06-05-2007, 05:26 AM   #3
ghostracing
Zilvia Member

ghostracing has made poor choicesghostracing has made poor choicesghostracing has made poor choicesghostracing has made poor choicesghostracing has made poor choicesghostracing has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to ghostracing
id would really be interested but i live in md and thats too far to come and look at it or for u to come to me--- so uhmm.... ima need some pics man.
ghostracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:43 AM   #4
Chez
Leaky Injector

nah thanks tho....

Old 06-08-2007, 05:42 AM   #5
Chez
Leaky Injector

Bump price lowered 2500 bucks.

Old 06-08-2007, 07:45 AM   #6
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
Your refusing pictures to potential buyers?? Can I ask why?
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:26 AM   #7
Cam B
Zilvia Member

Cam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard92884 View Post
Your refusing pictures to potential buyers?? Can I ask why?
I second that.. i live in CT but work full time and going to school. So i really dont have the time to go look at a car that i might not even want. Thanks anyways..
Old 06-08-2007, 04:41 PM   #8
Chez
Leaky Injector

i have sent out pictures to tons of people and its obnoxious. i have people asking me to take pictures of the control arms and the shocks and stuff. if you are interested in purchasing the car and have the money to do so then you will come look at it. example. i saw a car on here that had no pics. i emailed the guy who lives in boston asked him a few questions and then drove my ass from ct to boston to look at it. the stuff that kept me from buying it would not have been seen in pictures. everyone knows what these cars look like and knows about the common problem areas. When i want to buy a car i drive out and see it thats how it works, be it 2 miles or 2 hrs to get to the car to see it. i am very flexible with meeting people which is much more than i can say for more people selling a car.

If someone actually has the money to buy the car and is ready to make a purchase. they will ask me for my number, call me and then come look at the car if it sounds like the car is what they are looking for. Its very simple if you dont like it dont read my thread!

Old 06-08-2007, 05:51 PM   #9
Ethix
Leaky Injector

Ethix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura about
You do realize that you don't have to send out pictures to everybody? It takes like 2 minutes to host pictures on imageshack.

Anyway, good luck with the sale.

-Mark
Ethix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 06:47 PM   #10
Chez
Leaky Injector

yea i did that last time i listed it but people just emailed me asking for more pics from different angles...lol ya can't win

Old 06-09-2007, 10:03 AM   #11
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=131287
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
No more 'Email for pics.'
If you have pics of the items you're selling, put them online and link to them or hotlink them in the thread.

If you don't have pics, don't worry about it.

If you do, put them online. I'm tired of seeing threads bumped ad inifinitum by people seekings pics of items. (like this: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=102751 )

Don't complain to me that you don't have a program to resize or hosting, because I have your excuses handled.

The GIMP, free image manipulation program, for nearly all OS's.
http://www.gimp.org/

FREE HOSTING:
no registration needed
www.imageshack.us
www.tinypic.com

registration required
www.fotologue.jp
www.photobucket.com
www.imagestation.com
Post the pics you got. Anyone that wants closeups you can the tell to come by and inspects in person if they are that interested.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:57 PM   #12
Cam B
Zilvia Member

Cam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura about
alright, i am honestly interested in this car.. and i would like to come look at it when i get the chance. Where in CT/MA are you located?