Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 03-15-2018, 07:29 AM   #1
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
WTB: Z32 Front Brakes, 30mm Iron, Silvia/300zx

Hello,

I'm looking for a clean set of z32 Front brakes for my new project car,
preferably from silvia, low mileage

paying approx 150shipped as always, 30mm Iron,

please send pics to my user name (kingtal0n) at AOL dot com,

thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2018, 11:21 AM   #2
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
ttt Still looking for brakes

also need:
S13 sr20det power steering pump
local sfl s14 240sx used carbon fiber hood
local sfl SE wheels with tires
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:10 PM   #3
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Still looking for everything, and also:

passenger side front wheel well cover (those plastic things that go around the tire to keep mud out of the fender)

other stuff when I remember, car is falling apart lol
Old 04-06-2018, 11:43 AM   #4
cerealwars
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
cerealwars is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I have a pair of aluminum Z32 front rotors. $60 shipped and they're yours. Just LMK.
Old 04-24-2018, 10:54 PM   #5
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

iso brakes tt

what are aluminum rotors? you mean regular 30mm rotors for Z32 brakes?
Old 04-25-2018, 05:29 AM   #6
cerealwars
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
cerealwars is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Yeah I guess all rotors for Z32s might be aluminum. I'm not really sure TBH. The rotors I have are aluminum. They should fit regardless of whether your calipers are iron or aluminum, as long as they're for 30mm rotor thickness.

These rotors haven't seen much use. Maybe 1000 miles tops. I'll do $50 shipped, just looking to get rid of them.

I have a picture in my for sale thread here
f/showthread.php?t=656768

Let me know.
Old 04-25-2018, 07:32 AM   #7
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
King, why do you always put a price up front you are willing to pay?? You did the same with the CAS and you didn't get a bite for almost 6 months.

Stop being cheap lol! Iron calipers by themselves are 200-300 shipped with no rotors. This is probably the single most reason you are still in search of your parts........
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 09:04 AM   #8
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

1. There is no way rotors are made of aluminum

2. because its hard for me to pay more for something once I've already gotten used to a price. I bought the last 10x pairs of Z32 calipers for 10x cars over the last 10x years for $150 shipped. Not going to pay much more than that, ever.

It can wait. I just put a speed limiter so I dont get in over my head until then.
Old 04-26-2018, 04:31 AM   #9
Chief 1402
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
Chief 1402 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Dude, just gonna be honest with you, if you have a friend that works at oreillys just get them through their employee discount. You can get both fronts for $100 total, just trade in some random crappy junkyard calipers u can get for $10-20 or free from a friend.
Chief 1402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:33 AM   #10
Chief 1402
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
Chief 1402 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
So for about 130$ on the high side, you would have a refurbished set of calipers ready for paint
Chief 1402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 07:22 AM   #11
EnnEssEnnKAT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
EnnEssEnnKAT can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Buy online there and it's 25% off this week, so less than 100 for fronts if you have calipers to trade in. I have front s13 calipers I'd let go for cheap that you can trade in.

Sent from mTalk
EnnEssEnnKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 01:06 AM   #12
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

I'll look into it thanks