Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-29-2013, 11:45 PM   #61
bigv69er

Trader Rating: (0)
bigv69er is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandh View Post
LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahah this thread is golden as well, He thinks evryone shops at costco and buys nothing but Haterade.
bigv69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #62
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ryandh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Nobody cares if it's not fed legal... just don't say it is. Good luck with sale op!
Old 01-29-2013, 11:47 PM   #63
bigv69er

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandh View Post
Nobody cares if it's not fed legal... just don't say it is. Good luck with sale op!
+1 do not be deceitful
Old 01-29-2013, 11:52 PM   #64
Vandrel
Leaky Injector

Vandrel is on the path to ruinVandrel is on the path to ruinVandrel is on the path to ruin
Exactly, keep buyers informed and everyone is happy. Not only that but it legally covers your ass as a seller. Technically if the buyer has the car seized by ICE he/she can come slam you with a lawsuit.
Vandrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:49 AM   #65
MC.Understeer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
MC.Understeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just sold the car. You guys can suck a dic* ahahahahahahahaha
MC.Understeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:43 AM   #66
bigv69er

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC.Understeer View Post
Just sold the car. You guys can suck a dic* ahahahahahahahaha
lmao sure buddy
Old 01-30-2013, 05:22 AM   #67
Vandrel
Leaky Injector

Vandrel is on the path to ruinVandrel is on the path to ruinVandrel is on the path to ruin
LOL probably the fastest Skyline sale thread in the history of the US community, and at 2:49AM too.

You've fooled no one kiddo. I feel sorry for whoever buys this car from you and I'm sure they find their way to SkylineOwnersUSA.com soon enough asking questions about their car and you.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:16 AM   #68
Oakville
Zilvia Junkie

Oakville is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel sorry for that guy!
Old 01-30-2013, 08:54 AM   #69
Piggy
Zilvia Junkie

Piggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Well darn. I never even got an acknowledgement, yet it's sold. Magic
Piggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:23 AM   #70
MC.Understeer
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandrel View Post
LOL probably the fastest Skyline sale thread in the history of the US community, and at 2:49AM too.

You've fooled no one kiddo. I feel sorry for whoever buys this car from you and I'm sure they find their way to SkylineOwnersUSA.com soon enough asking questions about their car and you.
Actually I've had the car on craigslist for 3 weeks and the person who bought it, isn't even driving it on the streets or on Zilvia. Also wasn't 2:49am either because I'm on Pacific standard time, yet you're acting like you're soo smart once again. I feel sorry for everyone on SkylineOwnersUSA knowing they have to deal with people like you on there. I'll be back selling more skylines too piss you off soon.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 AM   #71
Vandrel
Leaky Injector

Sure thing kiddo, have fun when ICE shows up at your door.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:34 AM   #72
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Quote:
I'll be back selling more skylines too piss you off soon.
Yes, piss off the guy who has been engaged with I.C.E for the last couple of years... wouldn't be surprised at all if they show up at your residence soon.
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:09 AM   #73
Knuckshaft
Leaky Injector

Knuckshaft is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Actually I've had the car on craigslist for 3 weeks and the person who bought it, isn't even driving it on the streets or on Zilvia. Also wasn't 2:49am either because I'm on Pacific standard time, yet you're acting like you're soo smart once again. I feel sorry for everyone on SkylineOwnersUSA knowing they have to deal with people like you on there. I'll be back selling more skylines too piss you off soon.
First off, how can the guy drive it on zilvia.

Second off I doubt your pissing him off or anyone else. Sell all you want. I was a for sure buyer at that price if it was legit. All you were asked was to prove it was fed legal so it could be bought. Your the one playing in the sand box with no panties on.
Knuckshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:18 PM   #74
Vandrel
Leaky Injector

Just going to leave this right here, [MC.Understeer] Another 10k skyline, the guy claims is fed legal - Nissan Skyline Owners U.S.A. - Forum
Old 01-30-2013, 04:00 PM   #75
MC.Understeer
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Sure thing kiddo, have fun when ICE shows up at your door.
Ooooo threats now. I'm soo scared. They can show up at my door and find nothing. Don't give a damn. Grow up, don't be a b*tch because you're the shady one having them at your door already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckshaft View Post
First off, how can the guy drive it on zilvia.

Second off I doubt your pissing him off or anyone else. Sell all you want. I was a for sure buyer at that price if it was legit. All you were asked was to prove it was fed legal so it could be bought. Your the one playing in the sand box with no panties on.
Why would you consider buying something that you're claiming is impossiable to have? I posted enough proof. I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone else anymore.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:09 PM   #76
Knuckshaft
Leaky Injector

I didn't say it was impossible just NOT common. I think there were only 10-15 r32s that were grandfathered in through motorex. And I want a r32. If I can find one in my price range that is fed legal I would have already been there and picked it up. But yours isn't legal and your claiming it is. That's where the problem lies.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:11 PM   #77
Vandrel
Leaky Injector

Try re-reading my posts. No threats from me. You're digging your own hole. The community does a good job at weeding out the trash.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #78
b14 se-rious
Leaky Injector

b14 se-rious is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant believe all this talk is over a r32 gtst. I love me some nissans, but an r32 gtst is straight junk
b14 se-rious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #79
Oakville
Zilvia Junkie

Oakville is an unknown quantity at this point
Its a sensitive topic, guys like Vandrel have had their cars seized by ICE. Just out to protect the guy that gets duped into buying a shady car, especially one thats being portrayed as federally legal. I'm not even a part of this US skyline scene and I know that "federally legal skyline" is a hefty claim, there aren't many out there.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:16 PM   #80
maxmumboom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
maxmumboom is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Originally Posted by MC.Understeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmumboom
Please dont mislead people here. The r32 is not a car that meets US compliance in any way shape or form. If it was brought into the states and titled, it only meets state legal , not federal, epa, or crash compliant. No r32 ever has been. Not even motorex r32s. Please correct your ad as it is misleading. I wanted to PM you instead of calling you out in a public forum.
Label it as STATE titled, no bond release. that way knowone is mislead.
Ok I think you didn't read my whole post or you're just assuming its not possiable because its not a motorex r32. This car was inspected by the Federal goverment and passed inspection and legally imported. I have all the paper work to prove all of this so I think you're the one that dosn't know what I have here. I've state titled many cars before, this is no way the same deal so post anything you want but I have all my paperwork for this car so I really don't care to be honest.
Im a serious buyer. I will pay your asking price if not a little more. I want to see proof of your legal documentation. Thank you
Already posted it and not interested in selling you the car after you filtered my thread with negative bs.

I offered twice the offering price if it was legit. This is the message you sent me. After me warning you about lying about a federaly legal car.
People dont care you have a smuggled car thats illegal and for sale, the car is a fraudulent and your selling it fraudulantly as something that its not.

Listen up little boy, If you dont like that you can suck a D_CK.
Feel free to appologize to us all for looking out for you first, and the poor buyer second.
If that not enough cal the NHTSA to verify its legality. Coleman Sachs or Dick Merit will help you.
Oh btw glws.
maxmumboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:29 AM   #81
MC.Understeer
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmumboom View Post
Originally Posted by MC.Understeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmumboom
Please dont mislead people here. The r32 is not a car that meets US compliance in any way shape or form. If it was brought into the states and titled, it only meets state legal , not federal, epa, or crash compliant. No r32 ever has been. Not even motorex r32s. Please correct your ad as it is misleading. I wanted to PM you instead of calling you out in a public forum.
Label it as STATE titled, no bond release. that way knowone is mislead.
Ok I think you didn't read my whole post or you're just assuming its not possiable because its not a motorex r32. This car was inspected by the Federal goverment and passed inspection and legally imported. I have all the paper work to prove all of this so I think you're the one that dosn't know what I have here. I've state titled many cars before, this is no way the same deal so post anything you want but I have all my paperwork for this car so I really don't care to be honest.
Im a serious buyer. I will pay your asking price if not a little more. I want to see proof of your legal documentation. Thank you
Already posted it and not interested in selling you the car after you filtered my thread with negative bs.

I offered twice the offering price if it was legit. This is the message you sent me. After me warning you about lying about a federaly legal car.
People dont care you have a smuggled car thats illegal and for sale, the car is a fraudulent and your selling it fraudulantly as something that its not.

Listen up little boy, If you dont like that you can suck a D_CK.
Feel free to appologize to us all for looking out for you first, and the poor buyer second.
If that not enough cal the NHTSA to verify its legality. Coleman Sachs or Dick Merit will help you.
Oh btw glws.
First off you offered to pay a little more than asking price not twice. I sold the car locally for 15k and he was more than happy with the stack of papers I had to go with the car. I don't know what it is about you guys, is it the fact you don't want to accept that I imported the car legally through customs and got it approved with NHTSA paperwork and you're mad it was easier for me to do so or is it because I had something you guys wanted. Either way the car is sold now and it was to someone who's using it for track use. It's not grey market when I imported the car legally. Everyone knows how to do it Illegally, this wasn't the case. I don't need help from anyone, these car's sell themselves, I don't need to lie to sell these cars. I sold gtr's for more than twice this price with Canadian registration.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:28 AM   #82
Vandrel
Leaky Injector

Please, continue to give us more details on how you are smuggling cars in the country and selling them illegally.

There is no such thing as bringing a Skyline in for off-road use only. There is a Race Only exemption but the car has to meet specific requirements to be approved for that and it's only temporary.

There is legal FMVSS import, 25 year exempt import, Race import, Show/Display import, non-resident import, and then there's illegal.

Your shit is illegal

I said good day, Sir
Old 01-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #83
MC.Understeer
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Please, continue to give us more details on how you are smuggling cars in the country and selling them illegally.

There is no such thing as bringing a Skyline in for off-road use only. There is a Race Only exemption but the car has to meet specific requirements to be approved for that and it's only temporary.

There is legal FMVSS import, 25 year exempt import, Race import, Show/Display import, non-resident import, and then there's illegal.

Your shit is illegal

I said good day, Sir
LoL yes illegally with customs paperwork. Got it, you caught me. Find something better to do.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:22 PM   #84
Vandrel
Leaky Injector

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Old 01-31-2013, 06:37 PM   #85
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ryandh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hahaha yes!!! ^^^ sums it up perfectly
Old 01-31-2013, 07:47 PM   #86
Og Bobby Johnson
Banned from the Marketplace

Og Bobby Johnson is an unknown quantity at this point
This car doesant have a bond release its not from motorex, kaizen speed and its not a gtr .I dont get why you name dropped Sean morris

Og Bobby Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:24 PM   #87
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
this thread has been suggested to the moderators for permanent sticky status in the cars for sale forum. it is quite possibly one of the most important and informative threads on the topic of importing, legalization and sale of skylines zilvia has ever seen. there have been TONS of skylines for sale on zilvia of the past 10 years ive been on this forum (my old user name was registered in 2003) and i dont think there has ever been a thread like this with information coming from members who have legally owned one and fought the feds!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:37 AM   #88
VegasDrifterS13
Zilvia Junkie

VegasDrifterS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by b14 se-rious View Post
I cant believe all this talk is over a r32 gtst. I love me some nissans, but an r32 gtst is straight junk
The Best Said Statement Over All this Pussy Bickering. ^^^^ You wanna buy a Skyline? Think its NOT LEGIT? Owner Claims it is, has paperwork, & is Confident. CALL ICE AND HAVE THEM TAKE A LOOK AT THE PAPERWORK & CAR WITH YOU BEFORE YOU BUY IT. DONE. IF ITS B.S. THEY WILL TAKE THE CAR, POSSIBLY HIM TO PRISON, AND YOURE NOT FUCKED IN BUYING AN ILLEGAL CAR. WTF. THINK.

P.S. SKYLINES SUCK. THE ONLY THING THEYRE GOOD FOR IS CUTTING UP IN JAPAN AND DONATING RB'S FOR S CHASSIS SWAPS.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
VegasDrifterS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:25 PM   #89
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Just out of curiosity, I just wanted an explanation of why Vandrell thinks this guys paper work is not good enough?
Is his paper work fake?
just saying it's fake and saying it has to be bonded, isn't everything, how about explaining why this paper work isn't good enough.

btw the SkylineownersUSA thread sounds like a bunch of haters,
wishing him to chrash into a wall in his newly built car, assuming he is a scammer, comparing him to other scamming sellers who sold fake cars..etc...

You can tell what kind of person they are by the way they go about their criticism:
Old 01-23-2014, 05:09 PM   #90
Knuckshaft
Leaky Injector

Vandrel is actually a importer also. He knows all of the rules. He has also been through a lot of bs over skylines. He is a very genuine guy, follows the rules and doesn't try to go around them. Unlike a few who end up not being deliver what they say or promise. Vandrel is awesome. He does his best to stop people from buying cars that could end up seized. I would use him over some other self proclaimed importer or self proclaimed skyline king.