Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 04-23-2008, 04:15 PM   #91
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I will as soon as I install it! right now though I'm cramming for exams!

My only question to you is: Is it normal for the bulb plastic surround to not fit in my H4 housing? I have the bosh units, and it seems that the plastic surround for the bulb is too large to fit proprely. I will probably just dremel it a bit, but I was wondering if it's a common occurance.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:09 PM   #92
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
I will as soon as I install it! right now though I'm cramming for exams!

My only question to you is: Is it normal for the bulb plastic surround to not fit in my H4 housing? I have the bosh units, and it seems that the plastic surround for the bulb is too large to fit proprely. I will probably just dremel it a bit, but I was wondering if it's a common occurance.
I have encountered this kind of problems with H4 housings but not headlights from car manufacturers. It may just because of the aftermarket housing you have. Should be an easy trim to make it work

JRTLighting.com
JRTLighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #93
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
New shipment had arrived yesterday and all the pending orders are sent out yesterday afternoon!! Please let us know if you have any questions!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-25-2008, 07:14 AM   #94
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
god this is my 3 time ordering for s13 non projector bricks and i can never remeber what bulb type for the low beam... h4 right?

bryce with a y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:14 PM   #95
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce with a y View Post
god this is my 3 time ordering for s13 non projector bricks and i can never remeber what bulb type for the low beam... h4 right?
Yes bricks are H4, let us know what color you need and we can work together an order for you. Thanks again Bryce!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-27-2008, 05:21 PM   #96
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

All PM'S Replied Thanks!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-27-2008, 10:05 PM   #97
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
96 jdm integra 9006 6k in stock?
if so shipped to 60018
everyone loves mine.
haha
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:07 AM   #98
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'd just like to say, I love these lights.
Tons of people get out of my way on the highway when I have them on.

Old 04-28-2008, 09:08 AM   #99
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
wtf.

you still DD your car? lol.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:22 AM   #100
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I drove it to and from Willow Springs on Saturday.

hell no I don't daily that thing.
I'd punch something!
Old 04-28-2008, 07:38 PM   #101
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionR240sx View Post
96 jdm integra 9006 6k in stock?
if so shipped to 60018
everyone loves mine.
haha
You got PM'd!!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-29-2008, 08:11 PM   #102
BlazedGlory
Zilvia Junkie

BlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enough
I received my custom kit today. Thank you for special ordering the 5000Ks; they are exactly the color I wanted/hoped for! For all the pop-up owners, I may have the best option available short of a retrofit... I'll get pictures asap.
BlazedGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:24 PM   #103
blacklable245
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
blacklable245 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hold me down with an order form for 6k s13 silvia double projectors
blacklable245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:47 AM   #104
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklable245 View Post
hold me down with an order form for 6k s13 silvia double projectors
You got PM'D!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazedGlory View Post
I received my custom kit today. Thank you for special ordering the 5000Ks; they are exactly the color I wanted/hoped for! For all the pop-up owners, I may have the best option available short of a retrofit... I'll get pictures asap.
Great! We will be waiting for your pics!! Thanks again!

JRTLighting.com
Old 05-01-2008, 04:06 PM   #105
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

All PM's Replied thanks!

JRTLighting.com
Old 05-02-2008, 11:39 AM   #106
snowmants
Leaky Injector

snowmants is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for the 5000k?
snowmants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:26 PM   #107
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmants View Post
how much for the 5000k?
Same price we just have to special order it (normally takes 7-10 business days)

Thanks!

JRTLighting.com
Old 05-02-2008, 04:08 PM   #108
snowmants
Leaky Injector

snowmants is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTLighting View Post
Same price we just have to special order it (normally takes 7-10 business days)

Thanks!
Please PM me. I would like to order the 5000k H1 for 1997 Nissan 240sx.
snowmants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:27 AM   #109
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You got PM'D!! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmants View Post
Please PM me. I would like to order the 5000k H1 for 1997 Nissan 240sx.

JRTLighting.com
Old 05-06-2008, 11:11 PM   #110
Chamb-O
Leaky Injector

Chamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the rough

3000k's
ebay "ion" projector
Chamb-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:48 AM   #111
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks for your pic Chamb-O! If you can show us some better pics that will be great!

JRTLighting.com
Old 05-10-2008, 02:53 PM   #112
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks for the orders! They will all be shipped on Monday! Thanks!

JRTLighting.com
Old 05-12-2008, 08:08 PM   #113
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

All orders ordering over the wkd are shipped!! Thanks!!

JRTLighting.com
Old 05-13-2008, 11:11 PM   #114
Synicals13
Zilvia Member

Synicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choices
has anyone been able to get these installed on Silva triple projectors on the lowbeam? Im curious cuz i dont know how to get the hid h1 bulbs to stay in the housing. The hid bulb only has wires comming out of it, so i cant plug it into the stock unit piece.
The thing that holds the stock bulb in place is built into the same unit that the stock h1 bulb plugs into.
Old 05-15-2008, 03:38 PM   #115
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

If anyone has information about these please help him out!! Thanks!

JRTLighting.com
Old 05-19-2008, 04:59 PM   #116
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

New shipments just came in!!! All orders that are backordered will be shipped ASAP thanks!!

JRTLighting.com
Old 05-21-2008, 11:30 AM   #117
Initial_R90
Leaky Injector

Initial_R90 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Initial_R90
i ordered mine on the 9th of this month , paypal [email protected] havent got a e-mail or anything from you guys , called twice ?.....
Initial_R90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 02:20 AM   #118
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Sorry for the delay again Gary your order is shipped already, you should receive an email for the UPS tracking number. Thanks!!! And again we apologize for the mistake!

JRTLighting.com
Old 05-22-2008, 11:48 AM   #119
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
received mine yesterday, installed them an hour ago on my r6

mauve color is awesome! not to purple and still bright

overall great experience with JRTlighting
Old 05-22-2008, 11:58 AM   #120
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Ive got HID's on my kouki from JRT and love them !

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...thekob/009.jpg
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote