Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 07-20-2009, 12:24 AM   #1
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
automatic seat belts lifetime warranty

So my automatic seatbelts stopped working, well if you still have a clean title on your s chassis, it has a lifetime warranty.
Nissan replaced the sliders,
And the whole assembly free, and I complained that they put 20 miles on my car and got a free tank of gas too

Just wanted to put it out there

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 04:18 AM   #2
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
they told me that the stuff might! be free... and they will charge for labor... jerks.
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:01 AM   #3
vin diesel
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
vin diesel is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
do nissan dealers care whats in your engine bay? and both driver and pass seat belts in my car are broken. how long did it take to get serviced?
Old 07-20-2009, 10:30 AM   #4
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Welcome to 1989.

Hell, even before that.

Are you going to tell us next that Nissan 240SXs come with a key to start the engine?

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:42 AM   #5
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
Welcome to 1989.

Hell, even before that.

Are you going to tell us next that Nissan 240SXs come with a key to start the engine?

I didn't know they replace them for free, and im sure others didn't either... no need to rip on the guy.

thanks for the info!
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:30 AM   #6
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
Welcome to 1989.

Hell, even before that.

YOU ARE A DICK, well then again your from atlanta nothing good has come out of there since coca cola......

but seriously, its covered 100 percent can labor too, just call 800-NISSAN1

or read where i heard about it, then i actually took my car in.
Broken seat belts? Get them fixed, FOR FREE!!!: 240SX Forum / 180SX Forum / Silvia Forum: Nissan Forums / Infiniti Forums - NICOclub

it took a whole day. but its worth it. and its free. no cost for parts or labor... throw that 800 number at the doosh who said they charge labor... explain that nissan HQ says free

as far as whats in your engine bay, the tech asked how i smog it, and i asked where the hell all my gas went.

Old 07-21-2009, 02:35 AM   #7
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
how was your interior
example was it stripped
and was your car low
rat240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:52 PM   #8
4x4le
Zilvia FREAK!

4x4le is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 4x4le Send a message via Yahoo to 4x4le
I wish I knew about this when I had my first s13. My drivers side seat belt screwed up after smacking a guard rail. I wonder how they would have thought about that though?
4x4le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:18 AM   #9
qhasan31

qhasan31 is an unknown quantity at this point
The question about does it matter what is in the engine bay of the car.. Because after I did my swap my belts haven't worked at all! I'm trying to find wires to connect but I can't. My brake, battery, and seat belt lights are on, how do I come about getting them off?
qhasan31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:53 AM   #10
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
That sounds like something you fucked up. It has nothing to do with Nissan.

Anyways, I can't believe people are actually taking their buckets into the dealership and causing hassle just to get their car fixed.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:47 PM   #11
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

No they don't care whats in your engine bay... i was driving with a motor that says nissan on it, most techs don't know what an sr looks like