Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-19-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Thank you to Zilvia from "A Spec Logan"...

To all Zilvians,

I have enjoyed my years with A Spec and working with all of you has served to be a great experience.

It is with regret that I must announce my departure from A Spec Products. My last day here will be this Friday, January 23.

Zilvia is where I really got my start in the industry, and it has been a great run since then.

I thank you all for your support and patronage, as my Zilvian/240sx customers have been the most supportive and loyal throughout my years.

For a point of contact after I am gone, you can direct your inquries & orders to A Spec via phone @ 626-618-1100 or via email at [email protected].

If you have any current pending orders with A Spec, do not be alarmed, as they will be filled like business as usual. If you do have an outstanding order, I will get in touch with you to square away the details before I leave.

Please do not hesitate to stay in touch, and I will still be around the forums here chiming in with my normal advice and recommendations.

I will still be around Zilvia under the screenname "Logan" (thank you to mrmephistopheles) and I welcome anyone to contact me there, as I still will be more than willing to give my feedback and advice in regards to wheel fitment, etc

Once again, I thank you all for making my time here on Zilvia an enjoyable one, and I wish you all a great 2009!

Thanks,
"A Spec Logan"

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 06:40 PM   #2
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Thanks for everything Logan. Best of luck in your future endevours! Hopefully we will still be working together

Logan's First Visit to CTO.
All time GREATEST pic of Logan!

City Tire - John
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:41 PM   #3
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
You will be missed.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:41 PM   #4
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
bummer, why are you leaving aspec?
Old 01-19-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
So wait, is ASpec still in business?
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityTireOnline.com View Post
Thanks for everything Logan. Best of luck in your future endevours! Hopefully we will still be working together
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
You will be missed.
^^^samejack

I already knew about this. This news is SO 30 minutes ago.

<3, Kevin

PS, Logan is now on Zilvia as (wait for it) 'Logan'.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:45 PM   #7
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i think im goin to cry...
Old 01-19-2009, 06:47 PM   #8
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
I knew about this way long ago.

Geez kevin 30 mins. whatever.

Logan I'm getting you a stripper whether you like it or not.

Tah tahs will be in your face.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:48 PM   #9
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
NO LOGAN! Why are you leaving? I hope for bigger better things. =)

I wish you luck in whatever you decide to pursue.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:48 PM   #10
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Wait WHAT?!

... who am I gonna get cool aspec stick... wait a second, the only reason I liked them is because I liked YOU.

Although I will miss your slang filled FS ads with the funny chops.

As long as you don't leave I don't care.

Keep posting though.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:54 PM   #11
azndoc
Post Whore!

My fav pic of Logan
Old 01-19-2009, 06:55 PM   #12
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Logan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Logan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
So wait, is ASpec still in business?
YES, this is very crucial for people to know

A Spec is still in business, and still operational 110% even after I leave

So not to worry, they will still carry the brands you have gotten to know and love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
My fav pic of Logan
Oh boy...this is gonna get embarrassing

But I was down with the AF1's son!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
bummer, why are you leaving aspec?
It was definitely not an easy decision, as the job has become a part of me

I have nothing but great words for my time at A Spec, and I am leaving on the best of terms

Since I have been here for a number of years, it was just time for a change of pace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
^^^samejack

I already knew about this. This news is SO 30 minutes ago.

<3, Kevin

PS, Logan is now on Zilvia as (wait for it) 'Logan'.
Haha you're not the big fish in this pond, Jack!

Kevin has da powerrrrrrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt_240 View Post
i think im goin to cry...
Don't cry, dry your eye...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Wait WHAT?!

... who am I gonna get cool aspec stick... wait a second, the only reason I liked them is because I liked YOU.

Although I will miss your slang filled FS ads with the funny chops.

As long as you don't leave I don't care.

Keep posting though.
Haha thanks for the kind words, I'm glad I could make ads that seemed to resonate well throughout the community

Last edited by Logan; 01-19-2009 at 07:15 PM..
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #13
unlegendary
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
unlegendary is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
My fav pic of Logan
ROFL. nice
Old 01-19-2009, 07:02 PM   #14
Pank
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
I have a feeling this thread is gonna just embarass me

LOL

< New screenname for those that want to holla at a playa
why aren't you blue yet?

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #15
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Damn i'm going to miss the funny, creative ads he put up on the advertiser's marketplace

Good luck with whatever you choose to do from now on!
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:12 PM   #16
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
got the email a earlier. sad day for anyone to leave a long held position especially in a small industry like ours. i cant imagine what it would be like to walk away from all that i have built up over the last years. its almost impossible to even thought i want to quite often. some times this business just isnt worth the stress.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:17 PM   #17
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Aw what..

Aspec won't be the same without you imo.. you're that mad coo dude from Aspec lol

I never hesitated a bit to inquire anything with ya. Watch me still PM you for parts.. haha

and yeah Ima miss your FS ads tooo, max funny.
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #18
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
best of luck logan
you will be missed at ASPEC for sure
you definiately made them big ZILVIA

and your customer service is always above and beyond, for friends AND strangers. even for annoying newbs and windowshoppers, you treat with upmost courtesy.

we can write you a letter of recommendation, signed by like 200+ zilvia members
hahahaha

Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #19
drifter808
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
drifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
sad to hear your leaving. Wishing you the best of luck.

shoots
Old 01-19-2009, 07:29 PM   #20
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
why does allen chu hate my life? oh and congrats on moving to bigger and better things...

ps. I really don't care, i'm just being sarcastic!

<3 x0x0x0x0x0
Old 01-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #21
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Logan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Logan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2iv0 sx View Post

Ima still PM you for parts watch and yeah Ima miss your FS ads tooo, very creative.
Haha yeah I'm goin to miss making them, trust

All I ever tried to do was be the type of vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by slw240sx View Post
got the email a earlier. sad day for anyone to leave a long held position especially in a small industry like ours. i cant imagine what it would be like to walk away from all that i have built up over the last years. its almost impossible to even thought i want to quite often. some times this business just isnt worth the stress.
Yep

This industry definitely has its positives and negatives

Definitely not as glamorous or financially rewarding as people assume it to be, but there's something about doing something that you love and dealing with enthusiasts that's rewarding

It's not for everyone, but if anyone is interested in getting into the industry and wants advice, feel free to contact me for my 2 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
best of luck logan
you will be missed at ASPEC for sure
you definiately made them big ZILVIA

and your customer service is always above and beyond, for friends AND strangers. even for annoying newbs and windowshoppers, you treat with upmost courtesy.

we can write you a letter of recommendation, signed by like 200+ zilvia members
hahahaha

Yeahhhhhhhhhh Dousan

One of my first customers baaaaaack in da day

Treat them how you want to be treated (cause before I got in the game I hated going to shops that were dicks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter808 View Post
sad to hear your leaving. Wishing you the best of luck.

shoots
Mahalos braddah!

One love to all my Hawaii customers!
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #22
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
dang.....assuming you're moving to bigger, better things congrats. you are definitely helpful with everything, especially recommendations......those ads were pretty funny. even though i knew i couldn't buy anything they were fun as hell to read.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #23
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Damn that sucks! Sorry to hear Logan. Best of luck in whatever endeavor you pursue. You should have changed your sn to Wolverine

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #24
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Awww

Now who's gonna sell me wheels for my jzx90...?

I guess I'll have to call in!

Good luck with your endeavors. I hope you prosper in whatever next job you are getting!
Old 01-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #25
zaneithan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
zaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
wow crazy to hear, best of luck to you, always associated sweet jdm rims with your name, thanks for the ssr's and the great customer service!

1993 240sx fastback (wrecked)
1991 240sx SE fastback Daily Driver status
1992 240sx fastback (???)
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 Coupe (sold)
zaneithan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:06 PM   #26
nismo tuned s14
Zilvia Junkie

nismo tuned s14 is making a name for him/her selfnismo tuned s14 is making a name for him/her selfnismo tuned s14 is making a name for him/her self
NO! I haven't even ordered my wheels yet...
nismo tuned s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #27
used240sxparts

Its a shame to see you go, but i can understand you have to do what’s best for you. My fs ads will never top yours.... I was even looking forward to a competition for best fs thread lol.

GOOD LUCK LOGAN!!!!

-Eddie
Old 01-19-2009, 08:15 PM   #28
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Good luck in all your endeavors Logan, Still rocking my one of 5 sets of Matte Black 57 max's. Thanks again man.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #29
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Gotta admit, wheels are not at the top of my list of things to do/get for my car
but deep down I've always dreamed of having TEs or Equips or something nice
don't know when or if that'll ever happen
the only certainity was that I was going to get them from A Spec

good luck with whatever you decide to do Logan
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:45 PM   #30
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
damn man, thats sad to hear. But I wish you the best of luck in whatever field you choose to pursue. I'll still sport my blastpipes and other goodies proudly. still hoping to buy a set of wheels in the near future also.

glad to hear that you plan to stay active around here since we all know the business aspect of your company was only a small part of the reason you have the reputation here that you do.

that might not make sense...but whatever
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote