Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-26-2017, 05:18 PM   #1
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JustinChillenBallin
1991 Mazda Miata (1.8 swap, Torsen LSD, Hard Dog Roll bar, etc)

Posting this here even though most of you guys wouldn't want anything to do with this lol. Also on miata .net you need 200 posts in order to post a fken For Sale ad what a load of BS. Anyway on to the car.

1991 NA Mazda Miata
Clean title.
2 owner car.
143k miles on chassis. a little under 100k miles on engine. (Last oil change was 2k miles ago)
Have an entire shelf full of parts that I will be including.
No trades
Cash only
Price negotiable

The following in quotes is from the previous owners for sale ad as he did all the modifications. I will add some of my own commentary in parentheses.

"The time has come when I would like to sell my '91 Miata. It is completely redone. The shell was stripped to nothing, body worked, primed, and painted black. The car is prepped for autocross, track days, or just a fun street car. I have never taken it to a track due to not have time (me neither).

It has a 1.8bp out of a 1995 NA8 Miata with a shaved head and a minor port and polish. Also, the wiring harness is from a 94 and I removed all sensors and wiring not needed for the car to run properly. My goal was to make the car as light as can be. I also deleted the flip up headlights and put led light bars in place (yeah so no flip ups, see pics above). It also has a Torsen LSD from an '01 NB Miata. Brakes are from a '95 which are bigger in rotor size with Flyin' Miata stainless steel brake lines and proportioning kit. About 2 years ago (make that 3 years), I finished putting the car together to which I installed new poly bushing throughout, a new clutch with slave, master , stainless line, new ball joints, tie rods, Eibach rear sway bars, wheel bearings, axles and more.

It also has Koni spring/struts, Garage Vary lip replica, Hard Dog double diagonal roll bar with padding (padding not shown but I still have it). The interior is all there except no insulation, no heat/AC, no radio no power steering (My first time driving a car with no PS and its not that bad even at low speeds, it builds muscle and character, also the Miata is a pretty light car). The wheels are Kosei K1's in gunmetal grey snugly wrapped in Direzza ZII's, with Muteki lug nuts and ARP wheel studs. Has a 2.5" exhaust with a Magnaflow cat and muffler, with OBX headers (sounds nice and isn't loud so your neighbors/Girlfriend/wife/kids won't hate you). The soft top is in good shape with no rips or tears."

if you have any more questions or want pictures don't hesitate to PM me.

Asking $5000
Located in Milford, CT
Price is Negotiable

Last edited by JustinChillenBallin; 12-03-2017 at 02:02 PM..
JustinChillenBallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2017, 05:04 PM   #2
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

JustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymore
photo of shelf full of parts that will go with the Miata + more stuff not pictured.

Old 11-28-2017, 02:52 PM   #3
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Good price for a good car! GLWS!

I'd trade my 2005 MSM Miata for it, if you wanted trades.
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 06:15 AM   #4
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx_sr20det View Post
Good price for a good car! GLWS!

I'd trade my 2005 MSM Miata for it, if you wanted trades.
Thanks! Also you're Joe right? Filthy Joe? We've met about once or twice at Thompson as I've complimented the 180sx's you've owned. Also copped that sweet JZX100 sticker from you a while back!
Old 11-29-2017, 08:21 AM   #5
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinChillenBallin View Post
Thanks! Also you're Joe right? Filthy Joe? We've met about once or twice at Thompson as I've complimented the 180sx's you've owned. Also copped that sweet JZX100 sticker from you a while back!
Yes sir! Ah, I'd have to see your face to remember; I'm terrible with names, haha. Thanks for the support dude!

GLWS!
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 09:44 PM   #6
liquidchicken
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
liquidchicken is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
tommyfyeah's truck and trailer in the 7th pic? same location?
liquidchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 10:06 PM   #7
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidchicken View Post
tommyfyeah's truck and trailer in the 7th pic? same location?
yes, Tommy is a friend of mine and helped me pick it up.
Old 11-30-2017, 10:24 PM   #8
liquidchicken
Leaky Injector

liquidchicken is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinChillenBallin View Post
yes, Tommy is a friend of mine and helped me pick it up.
Ah nice, you've both got nice cars, GLWS
liquidchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:47 PM   #9
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
although this car would do well at m.net that place is a flippin joke.

GLWS, clean miata. it looks like the 1.8 swap was done nice and clean!
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:54 PM   #10
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidchicken View Post
Ah nice, you've both got nice cars, GLWS
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
although this car would do well at m.net that place is a flippin joke.

GLWS, clean miata. it looks like the 1.8 swap was done nice and clean!
Thanks man!
Old 12-01-2017, 12:57 PM   #11
snacks

snacks is an unknown quantity at this point
Bump for a mint miata! Seen it in person multiple times and I'll vouch for its condition.

It's Din btw lol <3
snacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 07:57 PM   #12
DrKarrot
Leaky Injector

DrKarrot is an unknown quantity at this point
Wait a minute...

Are you “that***withanE30”?
DrKarrot is offline   Reply With Quote