Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 11-05-2016, 06:58 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
S14 Boxed LCA's, S14 Tein Inner/Outer Tie-Rods, Zeitronix Datalogger, + More!

Ive got a few items I need to get rid of and build some funds up for some other items. All parts are in good working condition and were removed from my personal vehicle. Prices DONOT include shipping nor paypal fee's. If you have any questions or want to make an offer, feel free to send me a pm or text me @ 352-3one8-3zero29.
Thanx for looking, Cameron

S14 LCA's: SOLD!!!!

S14 Tein Tension Rods: These were just recently removed from my S14 in favor of a set of P2M Curved Tension Rods. The pillow balls are still in very good condition with no slop at all. Boots are in good condition with very minor abrasions on the bottom. Paint has definitely seen better days as it is peeling pretty bad! Minor surface rust on the bars themselves. A good cleaning and blasting with a repaint would make them like new again.
Asking: $120 Shipped

S14 Tein Inner/Outer Tie-Rods: SOLD!!!

Zeitronix Wideband Datalogger: This unit is basically new. Was installed in my car for a brief period on my old motor setup. Worked flawlessly. Will include MAP sensor for boost readings as well as the harness. Includes a basically new Wideband O2 sensor as well (just not in the picture) that has roughly 5 hrs run time on it. Will include everything that it comes with new including instructions and installation software.
Asking: $230 SHIPPED!!!

S14 SR20DET Oil Filter Adapter w/ Equus PSI Gauge and Adapter Fitting: This was removed off my freshly rebuilt SR. Decided to go with an oil cooler so will now be running a sandwich plate and no longer need this. Item is in perfect working condition. Gauge is in perfect working condition. The adapter piece was purchased from a fellow member here but I can't remember his name. All threads are in great shape.
Asking: $75 SHIPPED!!!

Works Bell/Splash Steering Hub w/ S14 Clock Spring: I have a great condition AUTHENTIC Works Bell/Splash standard length steering wheel hub that I removed from my s14. The ribbon cable in the clock spring has NEVER been spun or torn.
Asking: $85 for package SHIPPED!!!

Din Pocket/Cup Holder: This item is in great condition. Removed from my S14 as I like the standard din pocket with flip door better. The pocket slides in and out perfect and secures closed no problem. The slideable cup holder tray is not broken and slides in and out perfectly as well. Light wear on the front but nothing seriously noticable.
Asking: $40 SHIPPED!!!!

Last edited by speedfiend; 01-16-2017 at 04:21 PM.. Reason: PRICE DROPPPPPPS!!!
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2016, 09:06 AM   #2
hondasrboring
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
hondasrboring is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
PM sent on the tie rods
Old 11-06-2016, 01:11 PM   #3
hondasrboring
Leaky Injector

hondasrboring is an unknown quantity at this point
Payment sent
Old 11-06-2016, 09:22 PM   #4
1993fdrx7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
1993fdrx7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
pic of the flcas?
1993fdrx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 10:49 PM   #5
DennisC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
DennisC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Looks to be a equus gauge.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:40 AM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993fdrx7 View Post
pic of the flcas?
Pics will be up this evening when I get home from work. Really would like to sell the LCA's as a package but you can make me an offer on the fronts and Ill think about separating them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisC View Post
Looks to be a equus gauge.
The gauge is an Equus I purchased from Auto zone just to make sure I had base oil pressure when I started my rebuilt engine for the first time. It worked just fine and is basically brand new. Went with a full setup of speedhut gauges so no longer need it.

Also, I'll be adding some more parts in the coming days so stay tuned for those!
Thanx, Cameron

Last edited by speedfiend; 11-12-2016 at 01:25 PM..
Old 11-07-2016, 12:37 PM   #7
YOSHIKOUKI
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
YOSHIKOUKI is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to YOSHIKOUKI
Are u willin to part the Flcas and are they extended

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
YOSHIKOUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 03:21 PM   #8
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHIKOUKI View Post
Are u willin to part the Flcas and are they extended

Really looking to sell the fronts and rears as a package setup. But make me an offer I can't refuse and I might seperate them. And to answer your question NO they are not extended.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 11-07-2016, 03:22 PM   #9
YOSHIKOUKI
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
YOSHIKOUKI is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to YOSHIKOUKI
Ok thx looking for extended GLWS

YOSHIKOUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 05:20 PM   #10
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*UPDATE*

Bushings have been pressed in the RLCA'S and I will be taking better pics of the full setup tomorrow. Will be listing a few other items this weekend when I have time to get them off the car. All prices are OBO so send those offers on over!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 11-12-2016, 01:26 PM   #11
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TTT

New pics of the LCA'S posted as well as a couple more parts listed! All prices are OBO so make me some offers so i can clear this stuff out!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 11-12-2016, 02:32 PM   #12
drewmaru

drewmaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Still have the cup holders??
drewmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 10:09 AM   #13
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

All PM's replied too. Get those offers in and pickup your early Christmas Gifts!!!!
Cameron
Old 11-19-2016, 11:41 AM   #14
Po_31
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
Po_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Still have the arms
Po_31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 01:28 PM   #15
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po_31 View Post
Still have the arms
Yep still available!
Old 11-25-2016, 07:43 AM   #16
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Black Friday Bump!!!!

Free shipping on all items listed until Sunday the 27th!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 12-03-2016, 08:19 AM   #17
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Back to the TOP!!!!

Come on guys make me some offers and clear this stuff out so I can move on with finishing my build. All prices or negotiable within REASON!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 12-11-2016, 09:57 AM   #18
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Happy Holidays Bump!

Prices reduced on all items. Need to free up some funds for other parts! Make me some offers!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 12-16-2016, 01:01 AM   #19
Mr.r

Trader Rating: (0)
Mr.r is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just sent you a PM
Mr.r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 10:54 AM   #20
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*BUMP* before I leave town for the holidays!

Will be leaving tomorrow and wont return until after the 1st. If anyone wants anything I can ship it today as long as payment is received. Let me know.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 12-31-2016, 08:10 AM   #21
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Happy New Years Bump*

Need this stuff gone! Make me some offers!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 01-01-2017, 08:21 AM   #22
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

<( Price DROP and Hangover BUMP )>
Old 01-08-2017, 04:36 PM   #23
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump it on up!
Old 01-14-2017, 04:16 PM   #24
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TTT

Willing to SEPARATE the LCA package if anyone is interested in just the fronts or rears. Prices have been listed above in the details. Also listed my set of S14 Tein Tension Rods. Let me know so I cant get this stuff out here!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 01-14-2017, 08:07 PM   #25
brn2slid
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
brn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
What moog part number was used? Are they loose? Did you have to modify the arm to accept the ball joints?
brn2slid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 08:41 PM   #26
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brn2slid View Post
What moog part number was used? Are they loose? Did you have to modify the arm to accept the ball joints?
I used Moog #K9820 on the front and rears. They are definitely not loose. No modificatons were made to fit the ball joints. They pressed right in with no issues.
Cameron
Old 01-22-2017, 09:08 AM   #27
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bumping this up!

Really want this stuff outta my way. Prices are negotiable but seem pretty fair to me. Make me some offers.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 02-04-2017, 06:33 PM   #28
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

BUMPIN' ON UP

Really need this stuff gone! Any reasonable offers seriously considered!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 03-04-2017, 07:38 AM   #29
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump from the Dead!

Still have this stuff taking up space in my garage! I need it gone. Make some reasonable offers and put it to good use.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 03-11-2017, 07:27 AM   #30
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TTT for the weekend!