Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 04-13-2018, 01:09 PM   #1
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
240sx Owners in NYC/LI Area

Hey! Im not sure where to post this so sorry if this is the wrong place. Im still new here but anyways i was wondering how many of you guys live in either the 5 boroughs or long island. I’ve had my car for 3 years and go to the usual meets/shows around here & have only seen a handful of 240’s and even less well executed ones. If you do live in the area, drop your Instagram or phone number me & my boy want to host a 240 meet because i personally never seen one done & i want to meet everyone who’s from the area! & if someone can help me with where i should’ve posted this lol thanks!

My instagram is @Gvlzo

My boy’s Instagram is @thetween

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2018, 09:33 PM   #2
natyhsu99

Trader Rating: (0)
natyhsu99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Instagram: Naty_hsu i live in brooklyn and id be down as hell for that
natyhsu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 09:51 PM   #3
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
checkout @bright_wind, the front street guys, @s14karma and his friends (ig usernames). there's a bunch of us. we used to meet up at Caeser's bay yeaaaaaaars ago. Now usually at someones house then sonic. 9 out of 10 meets suck these days so most of the older 240 heads lay low.
Old 04-16-2018, 09:54 PM   #4
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
checkout @bright_wind, the front street guys, @s14karma and his friends (ig usernames). there's a bunch of us. we used to meet up at Caeser's bay yeaaaaaaars ago. Now usually at someones house then sonic. 9 out of 10 meets suck these days so most of the older 240 heads lay low.

Yeah me & bright wind been talking alot since our cars are similar colors. We’re tryna plan a photoshoot actually. & wow never heard of s14karma! And yeah i know the meets suck lol i only go to the bigger shows. I wanna get a feeling for whos out here in nyc.

Old 04-17-2018, 04:41 PM   #5
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Yeah me & bright wind been talking alot since our cars are similar colors. We’re tryna plan a photoshoot actually. & wow never heard of s14karma! And yeah i know the meets suck lol i only go to the bigger shows. I wanna get a feeling for whos out here in nyc.

Nice, he's a good dude. I'll hit you up if anything comes up. We usually throw a couple of bbqs when the weather gets nice. Its mainly super clean s chassis. This is autri from tmspl btw.
Old 04-17-2018, 04:52 PM   #6
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Nice, he's a good dude. I'll hit you up if anything comes up. We usually throw a couple of bbqs when the weather gets nice. Its mainly super clean s chassis. This is autri from tmspl btw.

That would be awesome man, would love to come hang. And lol i had a feeling it was someone from tarmac cause everytime i saw pics you posted in the FS section, it looked like tarmac. Small world lol

Old 04-18-2018, 12:53 AM   #7
LoweLifeS14

LoweLifeS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Mine is @mylowelifenyc on IG ... my car is no where near complete though... just suspension and brakes so far... I’ll be boosting the stock motor while i get my Ls build together... follow me and I’ll follow back ... I know a handful of ppl with 240s
LoweLifeS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 07:33 PM   #8
Mintyboy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Mintyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Senpai noticed me lol. Let me know if anything is going on as well! I haven't been to Tarmac in a while, I'll swing by one weekend.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:54 PM   #9
silvia13t14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
silvia13t14 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silvia13t14
Does anybody know a good body shop to paint in nyc / LI / NJ? I need one ASAP!
silvia13t14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 06:55 PM   #10
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia13t14 View Post
Does anybody know a good body shop to paint in nyc / LI / NJ? I need one ASAP!

Lito customs!

Old 10-10-2018, 09:09 PM   #11
alexcl

alexcl is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi there, I'm based here in Brooklyn and just got an S13 as my first car in the city. Honestly terrified of the parking situation but looking to make some friends.

And if anyone has tips on local tuning shops or events, feel free to let me know!
Old 10-10-2018, 09:15 PM   #12
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcl View Post
Hi there, I'm based here in Brooklyn and just got an S13 as my first car in the city. Honestly terrified of the parking situation but looking to make some friends.

And if anyone has tips on local tuning shops or events, feel free to let me know!

Hey man! Welcome & yeah parking over here sucks major balls. A month into having my car painted, my car was in a hit and run :/

It really sucks but thats the cost of living out here & as for shops. I know a really good guy, his ig is @cjmotoring, he does almost everything. On my car and has worked on @bright_wind car also

Old 10-10-2018, 09:16 PM   #13
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Also tarmac out in LI, but idk there schedule anymore ^^^^

Old 10-11-2018, 11:34 AM   #14
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
yes the drivers are shit. where are you? I was a lifetime resident of park slope.
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 11:46 AM   #15
natyhsu99

natyhsu99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcl View Post

Where in brooklyn? Im in ENY BK
natyhsu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 07:03 PM   #16
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

I'm out in Brighton
Old 04-30-2019, 01:28 PM   #17
dtoyss14

dtoyss14 is an unknown quantity at this point
What's up man nice car , am from queens , import fanatix use to have a meet every other Saturday in the 90s early 2000s on the belt , toysrus parking lot , but we have all grown up lolsss but still have our cars in the area , next time there is a meet I'll let you know if I remember this post hahahaha my ig is @dtoy666 hit me up there and we could organize something !

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
dtoyss14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:51 PM   #18
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Sucks about your front end getting smashed, mang =/
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:53 PM   #19
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Sucks about your front end getting smashed, mang =/

Yeah it really sucked a ton :/ thankfully i fixed it really fast & got stuff repainted. Its not 100% straight but its better then nothing

Old 04-30-2019, 02:55 PM   #20
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtoyss14 View Post
What's up man nice car , am from queens , import fanatix use to have a meet every other Saturday in the 90s early 2000s on the belt , toysrus parking lot , but we have all grown up lolsss but still have our cars in the area , next time there is a meet I'll let you know if I remember this post hahahaha my ig is @dtoy666 hit me up there and we could organize something !

Yeah i know what Lot you’re talking about. I wanna get something going this summer with the schassis guys! I know a ton in NYC, but no one really chills with eachother lol

Old 04-30-2019, 02:57 PM   #21
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Do you guys have any plans this season w your cars?

Old 04-30-2019, 03:11 PM   #22
dtoyss14

dtoyss14 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll try to organize something soon

dtoyss14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 03:31 PM   #23
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Yeah i know what Lot you’re talking about. I wanna get something going this summer with the schassis guys! I know a ton in NYC, but no one really chills with eachother lol
My last car was an 8th gen Civic Si and the scene was liiiit for those. And the forum was popping so hard. I'm trying to find a 240 scene in my town now aha. I'm in Tampa Bay but your chat is popping a little so Ima hangout if that's kewl

Quote:
Yeah it really sucked a ton :/ thankfully i fixed it really fast & got stuff repainted. Its not 100% straight but its better then nothing
Yeah true that. I just picked my car up and the front bumper is unpainted so I need to work on that. The body is pretty str8 so I don't really want to do a color change. I kinda wanna swap out the wheels doe. But for now I'm just gonna chill with all that.

The turbo seals are blown on the SR20DET so I either need to repair that or I was thinking of swapping in a new T28 or something from eBay <____< They seem to work when BoostedBoiz use them lmao
Old 05-04-2019, 08:48 PM   #24
MeMeWantStockS13

MeMeWantStockS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey fellas, any of you know where I can get an S14 windshield replaced *properly* along with the moldings all-around (front, rear and sunroof) in the 5 boroughs? preferably queens but anywhere in the city and maybe even LI works. emphasis on the word properly lol, heard too many horror stories and ID rather not have leaks or rust.
MeMeWantStockS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 09:35 PM   #25
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMeWantStockS13 View Post
Hey fellas, any of you know where I can get an S14 windshield replaced *properly* along with the moldings all-around (front, rear and sunroof) in the 5 boroughs? preferably queens but anywhere in the city and maybe even LI works. emphasis on the word properly lol, heard too many horror stories and ID rather not have leaks or rust.

My boy just told me if you have Geico, they replace them for free! He has a silvia with a HUD Glass (1200$) & they replaced it for free!

I also have someone out in the bronx who can do it for 200$! But i’d suggest calling your insurance to see if they offer the same deal, just tell them your windshield is cracked etc.

Old 05-05-2019, 12:57 PM   #26
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

^True that. Fortunately in FL one can replace a windshield once a year by law. I've only had to do it juance I think
Old 05-06-2019, 08:54 AM   #27
180sxdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:

Instagram @ikigai.no.jinsei
180sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 05:53 PM   #28
JunethePS13

JunethePS13 has a little shameless behavior in the past
I’m late into the s-chassis life (just picked mine up in Feb ‘19) but i am keen to make friends! I live out on Long Island about an hour from the city.
It took me way too long to actually make a forum account on here lol.

IG - eric_hines
JunethePS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 11:22 AM   #29
M.Innovative

M.Innovative is an unknown quantity at this point
240sx Owners in NYC/LI Area

New to the S chassis myself, so new I haven’t picked up my car yet but it is a Silvia K’s. I live in Queens but I’m almost always in Baldwin. I’ll let you know when I get the car so we can meet up.

M.Innovative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 11:24 AM   #30
M.Innovative

M.Innovative is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JunethePS13 View Post
I’m late into the s-chassis life (just picked mine up in Feb ‘19) but i am keen to make friends! I live out on Long Island about an hour from the city.
It took me way too long to actually make a forum account on here lol.

IG - eric_hines

New to the S chassis myself, so new I haven’t picked up my car yet but it is a Silvia K’s. I live in Queens but I’m almost always in Baldwin. I’ll let you know when I get the car so we can meet up. ... yea I’m still learning to function on Tapatalk lol.

M.Innovative is offline   Reply With Quote