Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-12-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
Johnphen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
Johnphen is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thumbs up LS1 92 S13 Special Edition

Hi everyone, up for sale OR TRADE is my 1992 Black Special Edition 240SX hatchback.

The vehicle is running a LS1 from a 01 WS6, and has a Lingenfelter cam in it, LQ9 milled heads, upgraded pushrods, with Comp Cam dual springs, titanium retainers, Aeromotive Fuel rails. -8 feed line, Fidanza Flywheel, Ls7 Clutch and T56 tranny.

I am selling this entire setup for cheap, or possible trade. The car is lowered on Eibach pro kits with KYB AGX's, Koyo radiator, Suspension techniques front and rear sway bars, 17 inch 4 lug Volks and has a custom 8 point cage that is stamped and certified already.

Dash is cut for cage and gauges, other than that the entire interior is still there, nothing missing.

The car has never been in a wreck, drifted or tracked. The LS1 made 422 at the wheels before spinning a rod bearing due to oil starvation, I had the entire motor rebuilt at M&M machine shop in Hayward, CA with full receipts for labor.

The entire swap is a turnkey solution from hinsonsupercars, mounts, wiring harness, speedo conversion, power steering adapters, all of it is top notch.

The motor is not in the car currently, I can install for you but will charge you 600 to do it. Any monkey with a lift can install this motor and tranny for pretty cheap.

The reason I am selling this vehicle is because the mount adapters were welded into the subframe and the subframe modified by hinson to make room for the Sierra oil pan which is part of their swap. Instead of hunting for stock components, Ive decided to sell as a whole as it really just takes 3 hours and a lift to put it all together.

I've enjoyed driving this car, it's the ultimate street car and has power steering, power everything and AC can still work. It needs a new home and I want to go back to RB.

I'd like a clean S14 with cash on top , or straight purchase shoot me offers, worst I can so is no. Please ignore the date on my pics, my camera sucks

Johnphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
Big Daddy 18det
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Big Daddy 18det is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Looking for the price ???

The vehicle is running a LS1 from a 01 WS6, and has a Lingenfelter cam in it, LQ9 milled heads, upgraded pushrods, with Comp Cam dual springs, titanium retainers, Aeromotive Fuel rails. -8 feed line, Fidanza Flywheel, Ls7 Clutch and T56 tranny.

I am selling this entire setup for cheap, or possible trade. The car is lowered on Eibach pro kits with KYB AGX's, Koyo radiator, Suspension techniques front and rear sway bars, 17 inch 4 lug Volks and has a custom 8 point cage that is stamped and certified already.

Dash is cut for cage and gauges, other than that the entire interior is still there, nothing missing.

The car has never been in a wreck, drifted or tracked. The LS1 made 422 at the wheels before spinning a rod bearing due to oil starvation, I had the entire motor rebuilt at M&M machine shop in Hayward, CA with full receipts for labor.

The entire swap is a turnkey solution from hinsonsupercars, mounts, wiring harness, speedo conversion, power steering adapters, all of it is top notch.

The motor is not in the car currently, I can install for you but will charge you 600 to do it. Any monkey with a lift can install this motor and tranny for pretty cheap.

The reason I am selling this vehicle is because the mount adapters were welded into the subframe and the subframe modified by hinson to make room for the Sierra oil pan which is part of their swap. Instead of hunting for stock components, Ive decided to sell as a whole as it really just takes 3 hours and a lift to put it all together.

I've enjoyed driving this car, it's the ultimate street car and has power steering, power everything and AC can still work. It needs a new home and I want to go back to RB.

I'd like a clean S14 with cash on top , or straight purchase shoot me offers, worst I can so is no. Please ignore the date on my pics, my camera sucks

Big Daddy 18det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
Johnphen
Zilvia Member

5.5k as is, or 6.5 with everything put together.

thanks for looking!
Old 08-12-2011, 05:24 PM   #4
Johnphen
Zilvia Member

PMs replied, tranny is perfect, motor is newly rebuilt with new oil pump, new rings, new bearings. Receipts to reflect all that work and parts, the machine shop that assembled my LS1 is here : M&M Cylinder Parts - , - M&M Cylinder Heads

Slap some real flowing heads and 500 NA hp is right around the corner, I also forgot to mention that smog and tags are current until 2012. No BS this car is ready to rock.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:51 AM   #5
shaun661
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
shaun661 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
trade for long travel toyota tacoma plus a lil cash on your end?
shaun661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:34 AM   #6
Johnphen
Zilvia Member

Sorry not looking for a truck
Old 08-13-2011, 09:09 AM   #7
reaper8987

reaper8987 is an unknown quantity at this point
how soon are you looking to sell, and is there any way you can hold onto the vehicle until i can pick it up? reason I ask is that i am currently deployed to Iraq....o and btw.....buddy of mine just looked at the pics and is almost 100% that this is his old 240.....i am really interested in this and i hope we can work something out.
reaper8987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #8
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Engine bay pics please?
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:51 AM   #9
Elver4nq3

Elver4nq3 is an unknown quantity at this point
dude...asking WAY to much for a car WITHOUT AN ENGINE!!!... all i gotta say.

glws
Elver4nq3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:57 AM   #10
curbhuggerrps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
curbhuggerrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to curbhuggerrps13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elver4nq3 View Post
dude...asking WAY to much for a car WITHOUT AN ENGINE (installed)!!!... all i gotta say.

glws
there ya go
curbhuggerrps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #11
Johnphen
Zilvia Member

I dare you to give me a better value on this board right now, there is nothing wrong with this car and it's literally 6 bolts to putting this motor in. Anyone who has a lift could put this motor in with relative ease.

420 na power at th e wheels in a straight body, clean titled caged s13 is way too much? Lol ok

The mount kit is new and it's almost what I'm asking if you call Hinson right now. A used ls1 with tranny is at least 3000, the longtube custom headers are a grand alone, and the motor is freshly built by one of the bay areas known machine shops. Receipts and paperwork for everything. Full interior, ac is missing just the lines.

Either give me 600 more and I will hand you a running 420whp na car with no check engine light, no leaks, burns, drips or problems or mind your own business.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:32 AM   #12
Johnphen
Zilvia Member

thanks for all the interest, pms all replied!
Old 08-15-2011, 02:36 PM   #13
Finchie
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Finchie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elver4nq3 View Post
dude...asking WAY to much for a car WITHOUT AN ENGINE!!!... all i gotta say.

glws

Shell: $1000
Engine & Trans: $3000
Drop in kit: $1000
Misc items (clutch,rails, etc) : $1000+
Total: $6000+

He is selling a drop in and go LS1 for $5.5k and you say its too much? Seriously GTFO. This is a steal of a deal.

GLWS
Finchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #14
Johnphen
Zilvia Member

thanks, good to see someone with some sense.

pending sale! everyone else I replied to PMs with where you stand in line. thanks much
Old 08-15-2011, 04:37 PM   #15
junn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
junn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
How about some pics of the swap
Old 08-19-2011, 02:21 PM   #16
cpl dozier
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
cpl dozier is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Damn good price...Been there mang..I put 9k in my swap and made 423whp / 428 tq. Someone buy this up. I know I would if I had the change.
cpl dozier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:06 PM   #17
Johnphen
Zilvia Member

thanks for the kind words.

Pending sale now, if that he falls through I will notify everyone that pmed me with serious interest.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:22 PM   #18
Sideways570sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Sideways570sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Fukkk if i didnt already have my s14 and ls1. I would have bought this. That is such a steal.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:37 PM   #19
warauto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
warauto is on the path to ruinwarauto is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Like those wheels..........GLWS
warauto is offline   Reply With Quote