Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-17-2007, 09:35 PM   #1
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fast & Furious 4....

Fast & Furious 4....

From what I heard, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker is back in FF4...This time, it's going to take place in Mexico...Which they're going to continue on from part one, where Vin Diesel left...

What do you guys think about this?
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2007, 09:37 PM   #2
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I really think I don't care. Sorry.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:48 PM   #3
Cam B
Zilvia Member

Cam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura about
Wasn't there already a thread about this with a link showing off some of the cars to be featured? According to the website, it would be a follow up to tokyo drift. Dont really care enough to go searching for it though.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:49 PM   #4
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/categ...-4-2009-movie/
Old 11-17-2007, 09:54 PM   #5
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Their names are Dominic Toretto and Brian O'Conner. Geez...

I don't really care too much about the movie either.

I think FF4 should take place somewhere in Europe using high-class European makes. That way, the world wouldn't be flooded with 10 second Honda's with nawz and Tokyo Drifters. Just do something simple and subtle.

Last edited by Tops*; 11-19-2007 at 01:24 AM..
Tops* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:58 PM   #6
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
another f&f? damnit...

i'll try to remember to stay off the road the day this one comes out... Last time, after tokyo drift, i was driving by the movie theatre, unfortunately right when it got out, and was damn near sideswiped by a civic trying to "drift" out of the parking lot. He went into a ditch, so besides being scared shitless, it was kinda funny.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:29 PM   #7
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
what do i think?? cant wait. ive grown to love the series. despite how silly and generally, innacurate they are. who cares. they're fun.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:30 PM   #8
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
I wonder how many of the new GTR they're going to kill for this one.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:31 PM   #9
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam B View Post
Wasn't there already a thread about this with a link showing off some of the cars to be featured?
Haha I started that thread.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=noooooooo
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:50 PM   #10
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
so what the fuck was the point of dominic being in japan?
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:05 PM   #11
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
^^Same question.

It should start out with the ending scene from the last one....that'll work out well...

but anyway...I'll see it.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:07 PM   #12
Audrey arm

Audrey arm is an unknown quantity at this point
Meh, I bet it'll be as bad as the rest. But if it makes money why not make another?
Audrey arm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:08 PM   #13
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
what do i think?? cant wait. ive grown to love the series. despite how silly and generally, innacurate they are. who cares. they're fun.
Yeah they are fun to watch even if you talk shit you have prolly watched it and liked it
motorsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:16 PM   #14
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
Hell look at it this way, tokyo drift actually had some decent cars in it. This one will just be another movie to see. i own all 3, if im feeling down, i pop in Number 1 and laugh.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:16 PM   #15
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
so what the fuck was the point of dominic being in japan?
Vin Diesel needed to make a cameo appearance so people wouldn't forget he's still alive.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:22 PM   #16
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
maybe he has a twin brother! leroy

ff3 he didnt say his name. i bet its leroy is in japan and dominic ran off to mexico.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:45 PM   #17
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
wow another one. they should of left it alone.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:06 AM   #18
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i'm looking forward to it. i love this campy shit.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:26 AM   #19
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I'll watch it.

No reason not to.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:30 AM   #20
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'll probably see it...for free.
Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 08:10 AM   #21
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
You negative guys need to STFU and go jerk it or something.
It's called entertainment, I bet you anything you guys saying "I DONT CARE" will be there with the rest of us on opening night laughing our asses off drunk.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:28 AM   #22
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
You negative guys need to STFU and go jerk it or something.
It's called entertainment, I bet you anything you guys saying "I DONT CARE" will be there with the rest of us on opening night laughing our asses off drunk.
no i definitely wont, ill be either working on my car or something similiar, laughing at all the idiots who went to see that flaming pile of shit on opening night

Old 11-18-2007, 08:31 AM   #23
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I saw the first one. That's it.

No desire to watch any of the sequels.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:04 AM   #24
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
you guys are too extreme for me
Old 11-18-2007, 09:19 AM   #25
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
can't wait to see all the ricers parked in the movie parking lot on opening night ><
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:44 AM   #26
avs0730
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
avs0730 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to avs0730
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I'll watch it.

No reason not to.
i watch too i saw the rest
avs0730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:43 AM   #27
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
you guys are too extreme for me
Old 11-18-2007, 10:46 AM   #28
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i'll probably get to see it for free so meh.... why not.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:47 AM   #29
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
lol its just a movie...they are corny but funny....Ill go see it, why not Ive seen alien vs predator and halloween
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:49 PM   #30
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Meh, I'll watch it the same way I've watched all the others... For free, either on TV or a buddies bootleg, that way my concience is clear for not giving them a single dime.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote