Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-17-2007, 09:35 PM   #1
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fast & Furious 4....

Fast & Furious 4....

From what I heard, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker is back in FF4...This time, it's going to take place in Mexico...Which they're going to continue on from part one, where Vin Diesel left...

What do you guys think about this?
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2007, 09:37 PM   #2
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I really think I don't care. Sorry.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:54 PM   #3
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Their names are Dominic Toretto and Brian O'Conner. Geez...

I don't really care too much about the movie either.

I think FF4 should take place somewhere in Europe using high-class European makes. That way, the world wouldn't be flooded with 10 second Honda's with nawz and Tokyo Drifters. Just do something simple and subtle.

Last edited by Tops*; 11-19-2007 at 01:24 AM..
Tops* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:13 AM   #4
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tops* View Post
Their names are Dominic Toretto and Brian O'Conner. Geez...

I don't really care too much about the movie either.

I think FF4 should take place somewhere in Europe using high-class European makes. That way, the world wouldn't be flooded with 10 second Honda's with nawz and Tokyo Drifters. Just do something simple and subtle.
Absolutely. I agree 100%. They are still fun movies if you turn your brain off and just enjoy the fantasy.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:48 PM   #5
Cam B
Zilvia Member

Cam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura about
Wasn't there already a thread about this with a link showing off some of the cars to be featured? According to the website, it would be a follow up to tokyo drift. Dont really care enough to go searching for it though.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:31 PM   #6
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam B View Post
Wasn't there already a thread about this with a link showing off some of the cars to be featured?
Haha I started that thread.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=noooooooo
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:49 PM   #7
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/categ...-4-2009-movie/
Old 04-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #8
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
s14

I dont know what the fuck is wrong with the director of the movie, just saw this link and the cars look ricer as fuck!!! WTF!! A drifting charger give me a break!!!

But the thing that pisses me of the most is that the director has no respect for the S chassis, in the Fast and the Furios Tokyo drift what is the first car that gets fucked up??? An S15 WFT!!! thats the gem of the drifting world, you cant do that shit!!. And in this new movie a Kouki gets fucked up, what is wrong with this dude??? Fucking Nissan hatter!!

Old 04-08-2009, 01:21 PM   #9
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUKIboy View Post
I dont know what the fuck is wrong with the director of the movie, just saw this link and the cars look ricer as fuck!!! WTF!! A drifting charger give me a break!!!

But the thing that pisses me of the most is that the director has no respect for the S chassis, in the Fast and the Furios Tokyo drift what is the first car that gets fucked up??? An S15 WFT!!! thats the gem of the drifting world, you cant do that shit!!. And in this new movie a Kouki gets fucked up, what is wrong with this dude??? Fucking Nissan hatter!!

he probably drives a Honda...
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #10
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy927 View Post
Lol at both of you.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:41 PM   #11
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
Quote:

wow what a tool.

Anyways saw this movie yesterday(Finally)!!! Seriously if you take it for what it is wroth, its a pretty good movie. Had some funny parts an alot of eye candy!(Both HOT cars an HAWT girliees!!!!) An GREAT Dom one liners!!!! Only complaint I have is it was like watching a long ass reggieton video. Other than that good movie.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:08 PM   #12
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sExy View Post
wow what a tool.
and +1 nowwww its loongg enougghhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:47 PM   #13
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Not sure if it was mentioned, but I found it funny how the truck driver in the opening scene jumped out at what was supposed to be a high rate of speed and only rolled once; maybe twice.
plothole: why did dom have to get letty to jump onto the GN? why didn't she just tuck and roll like the fucking trucker/iguana combo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy927 View Post
WOAH THAT GUY IS PROBABLY GAY TOO, WHO DRIVES A HONDA NEMORE LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUKIboy
yeah, i mean, between the s14 and s15, he probably destroyed like... eight thousand dollars' worth of cars!!!!!
Old 04-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #14
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
Quote:

hahahahahahah o man, please humor us more
Old 11-17-2007, 09:58 PM   #15
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
another f&f? damnit...

i'll try to remember to stay off the road the day this one comes out... Last time, after tokyo drift, i was driving by the movie theatre, unfortunately right when it got out, and was damn near sideswiped by a civic trying to "drift" out of the parking lot. He went into a ditch, so besides being scared shitless, it was kinda funny.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:29 PM   #16
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
what do i think?? cant wait. ive grown to love the series. despite how silly and generally, innacurate they are. who cares. they're fun.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:08 PM   #17
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
what do i think?? cant wait. ive grown to love the series. despite how silly and generally, innacurate they are. who cares. they're fun.
Yeah they are fun to watch even if you talk shit you have prolly watched it and liked it
motorsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:08 PM   #18
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Quote:
I agree. Its always a good laugh (not to mention some sexy cars) going to the theater with friends to see the series. And tokyo drift cracked me up with the civics in ditches scenario. If you guys recall, there was a flood of civic+ditch pictures all over the internet. Fucking awesome. And the explanations... "I was trying to drift and gave it too much gas causing my back end to kick out too hard"
Priceless.
And if its based in mexico....
May I be lucky enough to drive by a civic in a ditch with some wal-mart chrome spinners still spinning???
jskateborders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:52 PM   #19
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskateborders View Post
If you guys recall, there was a flood of civic+ditch pictures all over the internet. Fucking awesome. And the explanations... "I was trying to drift and gave it too much gas causing my back end to kick out too hard"
Priceless.

i know what you mean. ran into this one guy. told me he lost control (civic) and slammed into a wall by his school (whole passenger side SMASHED), trying to show off to a bunch of girls walking out of class. said he pulled the ebrake too hard. SWEET. fast and furious awwwww yea.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:19 PM   #20
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Quote:
I agree, sorry haters, but these movies have been my biggest money makers and sold moore vinyl graphics for me then anything else. At least Tokyo Drift brought a certain new awareness to "main stream America".
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:26 AM   #21
gotspins13
Zilvia Addict

gotspins13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gotspins13

Quote:
agreed! i grew up on them and loved them since the first one, who cares how cheesy they are theyre still a good decent movie series,=]
i still think tokyo drift was one of the best, not just cus of drifting thing, but it had a pretty good story line that went great

perfectly said! FJ20ET 16 valve - the holy grail of Nissan engines
gotspins13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:30 PM   #22
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
I wonder how many of the new GTR they're going to kill for this one.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:50 PM   #23
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
so what the fuck was the point of dominic being in japan?
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:16 PM   #24
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
Vin Diesel needed to make a cameo appearance so people wouldn't forget he's still alive.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:51 PM   #25
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
Yeah, what the hell was the point?
diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:05 PM   #26
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
^^Same question.

It should start out with the ending scene from the last one....that'll work out well...

but anyway...I'll see it.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:07 PM   #27
Audrey arm

Audrey arm is an unknown quantity at this point
Meh, I bet it'll be as bad as the rest. But if it makes money why not make another?
Audrey arm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:16 PM   #28
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
Hell look at it this way, tokyo drift actually had some decent cars in it. This one will just be another movie to see. i own all 3, if im feeling down, i pop in Number 1 and laugh.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:22 PM   #29
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
maybe he has a twin brother! leroy

ff3 he didnt say his name. i bet its leroy is in japan and dominic ran off to mexico.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:45 PM   #30
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
wow another one. they should of left it alone.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote