Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-10-2018, 01:37 AM   #2731
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Hell I thought the clusters with both KM and MPH were rare as I'd never seen but one and I've been messing with 240s since 2006. Little did I know they are common as hell until recently.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:12 AM   #2732
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is the company/shop Top Garage still around? I can't see to find a website anymore or the old Drift Tengoku or option 2 ad.

Looking to buy this rear/ diffuser again

turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 05:03 AM   #2733
lonewanderer
Zilvia Member

lonewanderer is making a name for him/her selflonewanderer is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
Super rare D-speed mirrors i bought for basically nothing off YAJ gonna have my buddy fix these u. I have a set of power aeromarker mirrors aswell. little different than the run of the mil ganadors.

those are super tight! I have a pair of B-Waves myself
lonewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 04:25 AM   #2734
matthew_l
Leaky Injector

matthew_l is a jewel in the roughmatthew_l is a jewel in the roughmatthew_l is a jewel in the roughmatthew_l is a jewel in the roughmatthew_l is a jewel in the roughmatthew_l is a jewel in the roughmatthew_l is a jewel in the roughmatthew_l is a jewel in the rough
Bumping this because its my favourite thread on the forum and have been following for many many years.

HKS coil pack cover for SR20DET

Complete cool box for S13

Both items are for sale too
matthew_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:14 AM   #2735
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
What does the cool box do?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2018, 09:21 AM   #2736
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Basically does what it says... Its a small cooler to keep beverages or snacks cool. Super neat easter egg and are fairly hard to come by
Old 11-05-2018, 10:03 AM   #2737
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFITTZY View Post
fairly hard to come by
They pop up on YAJ about once a week. Theyre just fucking expensive, and from my understanding useless if you don't run AC

edit: took me less than 2 minutes
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k344148880
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:09 AM   #2738
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
What would you even put in there? It’s tiny!
Old 11-05-2018, 01:23 PM   #2739
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
What would you even put in there? It’s tiny!
Matcha Kit Kats.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:25 PM   #2740
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How common is the coolbox as an option among other manufacturers? I know the '10 dodge journey xlt has it, not sure if it was an option or if it was standard. You can fit two soda cans in there, but I have never actually tested it to see how cold it keeps them. I think that's the only car I've seen in person with one of those.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:16 PM   #2741
AMD 240
Leaky Injector

AMD 240 will become famous soon enoughAMD 240 will become famous soon enoughAMD 240 will become famous soon enoughAMD 240 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AMD 240
Does this count as rare S chassis stuff? Sensor type Yashio Factory water temp gauge.

Ignore the dust LOL
Old 11-05-2018, 09:08 PM   #2742
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD 240 View Post
Does this count as rare S chassis stuff? Sensor type Yashio Factory water temp gauge.

Ignore the dust LOL
No. Easily found every where.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 03:40 AM   #2743
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 07:37 AM   #2744
GodOfSpeed

GodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymore
loving some of the rare parts in here, just gone back like 70 pages.. woops
GodOfSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:43 PM   #2745
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewanderer View Post
those are super tight! I have a pair of B-Waves myself
Thanks man love these when they are mounted look like ec work mirrors from far...
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:51 PM   #2746
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
*Double post*
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:30 PM   #2747
lonewanderer
Zilvia Member

lonewanderer is making a name for him/her selflonewanderer is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
How common is the coolbox as an option among other manufacturers? I know the '10 dodge journey xlt has it, not sure if it was an option or if it was standard. You can fit two soda cans in there, but I have never actually tested it to see how cold it keeps them. I think that's the only car I've seen in person with one of those.
my gf's old car was an 08 caliber and it had slots in the glovebox for about 5 or 6 cans. We used to put beers and arizonas in there and it would get pretty ice cold with the ac blasting
lonewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:00 PM   #2748
GodOfSpeed

GodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymore
i'd love a glove compartment hks gauge pod holder, anybody seen one ?
Old 12-14-2018, 05:02 PM   #2749
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfSpeed View Post
found a ps13 glove compartment holder, looking for the glow louvres - any help?
Brother, we have a WTB section and you've already asked in here. Make a thread, post a generic picture from Google Images just to be sure, and wait.
Old 12-15-2018, 12:51 PM   #2750
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Brother, we have a WTB section and you've already asked in here. Make a thread, post a generic picture from Google Images just to be sure, and wait.
Look at D getting soft
Old 12-16-2018, 07:57 AM   #2751
Bishnasty

Bishnasty is an unknown quantity at this point
IMG_6856.JPG

IMG_7149.PNG

Boss rear bumper for the 180sx, came off a that white 180sx in Japan
Bishnasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 12:47 PM   #2752
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Looks like every other aftermarket bumper for a 180sx
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 07:02 AM   #2753
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Bronze tinted & heated windshield:

@streetstyle_jay
jsu1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 07:32 AM   #2754
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
No. Easily found every where.
The sensor type is pretty rare. 90% of them are OBD type okachan meter.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 05:00 PM   #2755
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
this isnt the god damn WTB section. no tea and biscuits for you.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 05:05 PM   #2756
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
still looking for rear window louvres for a coupe... anyone ?

There is litterally a section titled WTB ( Want to Buy ), make a post with the item you’re looking for & post the photo of said product. Someone will contact you when they have it. It’s not that hard. Or just look more cause i’ve seen a bunch for sale recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 06:51 PM   #2757
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
still looking for rear window louvres for a coupe... anyone ?
Stay on topic.

Aside from being patient when sourcing rare parts there are a variety of things you can do to find your holy grail part. Such as: make a WTB thread (in the WTB section), browse YJP and Upgarage or SEARCH. This isn't the personal request section.

If you ask in this thread again for parts I am banning you for a week.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 07:10 PM   #2758
GodOfSpeed

I can't post in the WTB , My account is not 90 days.. even though I have a previous account on here thats over 6 months old.. I lost the log-in details and had to make this one, but I dont have access to post in the for sale or wanted threads
Old 12-19-2018, 07:05 AM   #2759
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
I can't post in the WTB , My account is not 90 days.. even though I have a previous account on here thats over 6 months old.. I lost the log-in details and had to make this one, but I dont have access to post in the for sale or wanted threads
And posting in the wrong section isn't going to help your case at all.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 10:04 AM   #2760
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
PM me and let's see if we can get that old account unlocked then...

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote