Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 07-26-2015, 12:35 PM   #1
95se
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
95se is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Tran's auto body in Arlington, TX

I posted this in the chat section too but figured this would be better to post here. Anyone have any experience with this shop in Arlington. There were lot of good reviews on yelp but think they maybe fake. Also looking at Complete auto body and Clark Brothers. Trying to find a place that can do descent work but not real expensive since insurance will not be covering everything.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:25 PM   #2
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Awww man, I remeber you from that other thread about your wreck. Sorry the insurance company didn't work out as well as they had for others... I'm looking for body work soon too. I remember Complete from yeeeeeeears ago. They've been around FOREVER. I'll probaby use them. They did some great work for some Honda friends of mine a long time ago. And I remember the first time I visited their shop, they had an S15 R-Spec in the display room before I ever even knew what it was... this was back in like 2002 or something. Go check them out. I doubt you'll be disappointed. Thanks for reminding me about them. I'd totally forgotten.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:03 PM   #3
95se
Zilvia Junkie

95se is an unknown quantity at this point
Actually I haven't even had the adjuster look at it YET. I just know it will be totaled for what the fmv in blue book is on this car. I have been putting it off because I'm dreading negotiating. I have started to get used parts and want to hold the cost down as much as I can on parts so I can put more into the labor. I did go by Complete back last feb twice but the one doing the estimate told me after I got the hood unstuck and got it up. He said it probably be only $300 more than what he said before. I know the damage on the inside may not look bad on first inspection but if its fixed right its going to cost a lot more than that. I saw on their website they have a shop now in plano too so I don't if Tommy is still doing the painting at this shop in arlington. I heard a few good things about them but that was long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Awww man, I remeber you from that other thread about your wreck. Sorry the insurance company didn't work out as well as they had for others... I'm looking for body work soon too. I remember Complete from yeeeeeeears ago. They've been around FOREVER. I'll probaby use them. They did some great work for some Honda friends of mine a long time ago. And I remember the first time I visited their shop, they had an S15 R-Spec in the display room before I ever even knew what it was... this was back in like 2002 or something. Go check them out. I doubt you'll be disappointed. Thanks for reminding me about them. I'd totally forgotten.