Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 10-19-2018, 12:33 PM   #1
beng2k
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
beng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1993 Nissan Skyline R33 (CAN)

Havent posted here in a long time. Probably 10years but look at that my login still works LOL.

Anyways looking to sell my post 240sx car and a froend mentioned here so what the hey. I probably wont be checki g here so i cant stress the importance of email. [email protected]

Single owner in Canada. I bought this car in Montreal quebec in April 2009. Vehicle is a 09/93 production date. Vin is ECR33012266. Vehicle is close to Ogdensburg or Cornwall crossing on the Canadian aside.

It has been my daily driver for the last 8 years and has been parked in my garage since August 2017. The car has been drifted but has never been in ANY collision or bump or scrape ever. I have never tandem drifted and kept to myself. I have basically been way too busy to keep up with it. There are some small optional unfinished things which are described in the post below. I am not out to hide anything.

This is it's 3rd motor. Installed with about 45000km with probably around 80000km on it now. The body has 220000km on it. I bought the car with 103000km on the chassis.

The car is solid. No bondo. The fiber glass body kit has seen better days but is presentable.

The bad stuff about the car is that the paint isn't very good. It is better than the flaking oem paint but there are defects for sure. Kind of a "good from far but far from good" kinda deal.

Secondly, the wastegate has 2 screws holding down the cover stripped when the wastegate popped out of the vice. I was replacing the diapgragm because it was leaking but it's also leaking again because of it. It will only build a bit of boost but it can be replaced for a serious buyer.

Thirdly, the trunk won't stay up. The driver door handle is cracked and a piece is missing. The dash trim is a little roughy and the shift boot is also rough.

The car drives fine and the transmission is fine. All fluids but the diff have been done.

The car is modded

Rb25 Series 2
Tuned Conservatively at 448/360 at the wheels
3076R 0.63
eBay top mount exhaust manifold
Siemens 760cc injectors
GTR Fuel rail with -6 ends
Front facing plenum
Q45 throttle body
Audi R8 Coilpacks
External FPR
Brake booster stopper integrated with strut tower bar
GTR fuel pump
Greddy oil filter relocator with oil cooler
GTR FMIC 3" piping
Tial 44mm Vband blow off cable
Tial 44mm vband wastegate venting externally
3" exhaust with test pipe 4" outlet of some Japanese brand (came on the car)
Unknown 2 way diff (came with the car)
MAF is running in a blow through setup.
Apexi in-line exhaust silencer

The car has a Nistune FP1 daughterbord installed. I can try and transfer the license to the new owner. The car is wired up for logging and real time display of oil pressure, oil temp, water temp, AFR, and boost through nistune. The temp sensors are missing the wiring harness ends which are standard GM 2pin. Tablet included as displayed in pics.

Body has a small dent just above the gas door. It is a BN sports rep kit but has seen better days but as I said is still very presentable. The car has R34 GTT seats but the driver side is more used. 18x9.5 square Rota p45r 225f 254R. Passenger side has some rash and the backs have some "teeth" marks from some incompetent tire changer.

Pick up only. Included are some extra parts I have such as extra wiring, s14 non hicas subframe, my old yellow jacket coil packs, and whatever else I might have around the garage. $18000Us

Serious buyers only. Negotiable somewhat due to issues or most can be fixed for asking price. Please contact me by email for more info or questions.

No trades. Pick up only. Please contact. Open to reasonable offers, would prefer not to store it again this winter
Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2AoB3jw25b6HvSm49

More photos and videos to those who are serious and email me.

Thanks for looking
Sponsored Links