Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-18-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
rps13_rb25det
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
rps13_rb25det is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
*** FS: RB26 Parts, 1000cc Injectors, Radiator, AEM Serial Gauge ********

.................................................. .....................

Last edited by rps13_rb25det; 01-15-2014 at 01:24 AM.. Reason: update thread for sold item and price drop on items
rps13_rb25det is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2013, 07:05 AM   #2
kinetix-S14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
kinetix-S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
is that a custom 26 pan for s14? Might be interested in that and drive shaft.
kinetix-S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
awesome prices man good luck with sale where are u located im in ny def want that pan!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:32 AM   #4
rps13_rb25det
Leaky Injector

rps13_rb25det is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
awesome prices man good luck with sale where are u located im in ny def want that pan!
i am located in statesville, NC
rps13_rb25det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #5
anothersr20
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
anothersr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
PM sent regarding the block
anothersr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:00 AM   #6
kinetix-S14
Leaky Injector

I hope no one sent this guy any money yet. I sent him payment for the oil pan the day of this post, and he even marked his oil pan sold. Still waiting for it.... Communication (via text) almost completely stopped on his end once payment was made.

Before I go full retard on this guy, I'm giving everyone a heads up on our "pending" transaction.

For being a member since 2006, I sure hope there is a valid reason why I didn't get a tracking # or any responses to my texts....when he indicated it was shipped the next day after payment was made. It's been 11 days and the only update I got was "my dad shipped it out" and that's it. You need to do better than that. I bought from you not your dad...get me the tracking # so you can prove it was shipped and I can check with the carrier.....

I'll update once we get this situated.....
Old 01-14-2014, 10:40 PM   #7
kinetix-S14
Leaky Injector

So, this scumbag got me. I effed up by sending this dipshit the funds as a gift through Paypal. Tried to give this douche (rps13_rb25det) the benefit of the doubt, but people like him will continue take advantage of people any chance they get. I've gotten replies via text "It's my responsibility to get the oil pan to you, but since something went wrong during shipping I (rps13_rb5det) will refund me back". That's all I've heard from this jackass. I hope no one do any type of business with this guy. He's a scumbag piece of shit that deserves the best ass whooping that can be given as humanly possible. I WILL get my money back, whether he likes it or not. (Quick FYI of what's gonna happen: I report to my bank there was fraud (Paypal) - they will do a chargeback - Get me funds back - Paypal will be then notified of this FRAUD transaction (Paypal is very much aware of these scam sceems) and Bann (rps13_rb5det's Paypal account) Not sure if they will persue him for the funds or not.

Worst case scenario is - I don't get paid, but that's $180 bucks lesson learned dollars. BUT everyone here in the zilvia community will know the reputation of this dipshit (rps13_rb25det), and he will not be able to buy/sell with such a reputation of being a scam artist. $180 is chump change compared to what people get scammed for, but Im not going down without a fight. You are a piece of shit, and a waste of space on this planet. I am coming after my money....and your reputation. I really hope you read this and take in what I just said....Karma is a bitch my friend...
Old 01-16-2014, 09:46 AM   #8
kinetix-S14
Leaky Injector

Paypal refunded my money without any questions, because they are fully aware of people like you (rps13_rb25det). I hope you get what's coming your way, because karma is a bitch!
Old 01-16-2014, 11:51 AM   #9
urcarisslower

Trader Rating: (2)
urcarisslower is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
*** FS: RB26 Parts, 1000cc Injectors, Radiator, AEM Serial Gauge ********

Wow.. I bought the aem and got it with the map and a wideband that wasn't in the deal and it works great! Just weird is all...
urcarisslower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:12 PM   #10
kinetix-S14
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by urcarisslower View Post
Wow.. I bought the aem and got it with the map and a wideband that wasn't in the deal and it works great! Just weird is all...
Like I said he "seem" legit from his/her activity on the forums. But decided to bone me on my transaction. As you noticed the OP didn't chime in to defend himself? Cause he knows he tried to get one over me. I got my money back, but PayPal did all the work on this one.
Old 03-28-2014, 11:41 AM   #11
mjpagan89
Zilvia Member

mjpagan89 is an unknown quantity at this point
everything sold?
mjpagan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:47 PM   #12
ashy-larry
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
ashy-larry is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetix-S14 View Post
Like I said he "seem" legit from his/her activity on the forums. But decided to bone me on my transaction. As you noticed the OP didn't chime in to defend himself? Cause he knows he tried to get one over me. I got my money back, but PayPal did all the work on this one.
How did you get your money back when you sent it as a gift? That is the whole reason people pay the buyers protection fee? I mean, if that was the case everyone would just send as gift and if they get screwed....pay up paypal? I'm glad you got your money back but i am baffled by this, have never heard of anyone getting money back from sending as gift.