Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 01:42 PM   #781
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Doritoslut are you at home? I'm fucking starving.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:11 PM   #782
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
This is a cool thread that does abosolutley nothing! I thought 90% of us had lowerd 240's anyway What's the point of this again? Don't we have a picture thread? Maybe if everyone said how they were able to get so low with some suspension and wheel specs but not everyone is doing this. Who cares if your cell phone fits under your front lip, most people I think just want to know how you did it.

Here is a link to the Master Guide to Buying Wheels if anyone would like to contribute some information instead of just posting pictures then we can all know how you were able to get so low!!

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...+BUYING+WHEELS
Old 02-22-2006, 06:12 PM   #783
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
shut up. jackass.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:16 PM   #784
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
The title of the thread is "How low can you go?" Not "Post your suspension set-ups!"
Old 02-22-2006, 06:33 PM   #785
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
The title of the thread is "How low can you go?" Not "Post your suspension set-ups!"
This is true this is true!! I didn't say LOCK THIS THREAD geeesh!. I was just making a suggestion that could help others with good information. I'm sure everyone with coilovers could drop it to the frame! How about.. How low can you go without rubbing or scraping? Or How low can you go and still make it up drive ways and over speed bumps or and still get a jack under it?
Old 02-22-2006, 06:33 PM   #786
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
samms95s14se, stop trying to stir up shit. You are not a Moderator. You are not an Admin. You have no authority what-so-ever to try and dictate what goes on. I have already stated that this Thread will remain open, and under what ciscumstances it will do so. Shut up!
Old 02-22-2006, 07:55 PM   #787
ae86driftn
Leaky Injector

ae86driftn is making a name for him/her selfae86driftn is making a name for him/her self
burn!!!!

this thread rocks,shut up post more pics

bong:bong
Old 02-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #788
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
i dont care the whole 'my car is lower then yours' is bullshit
i can dump it but why. i scrape enough as is
i prefer more about how well it handles.
it has to go lower soon w/ the new wheels anyways :P
and i wont be daily'ing it at the point too.
Pussy. PUSSY.

I'm not gonna run tandem with you anymore if you keep raising your car. Pretty soon i'm gonna be a full inch lower than you. On 18s. And S13. Fuck man. Rub a little, Scrape a little, get rear FRP fenders a little... Ya know...

Get rid of that lame S14 rear wheel well hitting everything business. Gayest thing since gay came to gaytown!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 02-22-2006, 09:24 PM   #789
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Okay, this has gone far enough. This has digressed into a session of post whoring, argument and various other forms of bullshitting.

... from here forward, should you decide that it is necessary to whore out pics of your suspension setup, do it in the picture thread.
Comments? You know the rules of the picture thread.
Statements of what you have? Include it with pics.

DAMN, people

And I write too!
Closed Thread