Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 05:14 PM   #1
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How low can you go?

Since my last "look how low my car is" thread, I lowered it some more.

hahaha.

Post pics of your slammed 240.

I'll start.

Old 09-18-2005, 05:18 PM   #2
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
sweet, theres just something ab a slammed zenki!!!! looks just like mine but diff wheels...nice ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 09-18-2005, 07:11 PM   #3
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
damn scott thats just crazy slammed. hahhahhahahha

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 09-18-2005, 07:17 PM   #4
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
i agree. zenki's look best on the floor. thats hot.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:35 PM   #5
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hey!

look at me

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

pics of the day buddy!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 09-18-2005, 07:37 PM   #6
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
See, this is why we had to start a Pic Thread with no comments. Someone comes in with a picture and asks for more pics and what do they get instead? Silly comments and no pics.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:37 PM   #7
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
so what if I'm an attention whore?

fack off. hahaha

I want to see slammed cars, not 4x4, engine bays, and god knows what else. pics of the day is too much shit to sort through. not like zt pics of the day..
Old 09-18-2005, 07:42 PM   #8
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
zt pics of the day is a holyness zilvia can never dream of touching. that shit looks fuckin ill man, makes me dislike aero, but there's no sleek bumper to put on kouki so its drapery aero for me.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:26 PM   #9
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
dude that is awesome. so is your exhaust shaped like a semicircle now? lol. also, are you hitting your outside wheel bead on the ground? that is like, totally riding the edge between sweet and insane. hahahah
Old 09-18-2005, 08:26 PM   #10
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
F U G L Y
Old 09-18-2005, 08:29 PM   #11
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
yes yes
more frame scraping.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:33 PM   #12
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
As low as the rear can go on Megan Racing coilovers. Front is like, not even down yet.
Rims are 17x9 +12 with 225/45
Sorry for insanely huge picture.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:13 PM   #13
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
damn dude your car is retarded low...i wanna slam mine like that but i cant figure out how to keep the front tires from demolishing the fenders...

right now my exhaust at the lowest point gets 2.5" clearance...the lower core support is 3" off the ground or something to that extent

i wanna drop the front about .5-1" or so...the rear maybe another .5"

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 09-18-2005, 09:16 PM   #14
JDMark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
JDMark is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMark
mines pretty low, kts on full low with 205/50s.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:21 PM   #15
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection

from the last event...not low enough yet!

not a word about my paint...NOT A WORD!

Edit!

Megan Racing Coilovers

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"

Last edited by Ian; 09-20-2005 at 11:05 PM..
Old 09-18-2005, 09:24 PM   #16
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee

D-drugs and stock wheels, I need ruca's like crazy, and some wheels. all in good time, I also need more than $40 to my name

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 09-18-2005, 09:25 PM   #17
nicks13edge

nicks13edge is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to nicks13edge
damn i thought my coupe was low i have jic a1 coilovers
Old 09-18-2005, 09:26 PM   #18
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
Dammit, i just raised mine up for my rims! But Rb your zenki looks sick scrapin the ground like so.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:28 PM   #19
Ian
Post Whore!

oh i forgot about my new wheels...i'm running much smaller tires and streched ones at that...so it's probably lower overall now...

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
Old 09-18-2005, 09:30 PM   #20
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
wow... super slamed zenki looks sweet
Old 09-18-2005, 09:44 PM   #21
driftracer
Premium Member

driftracer is making a name for him/her selfdriftracer is making a name for him/her selfdriftracer is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to driftracer Send a message via MSN to driftracer
I need to hurry up and get my damn zenki out of the garage....it's been too long. *sigh*
Old 09-18-2005, 09:47 PM   #22
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

Tires demolishing fenders: the key to getting it that low is stretched tires. Or smaller wheels, but I like that option as much as banging my head on a wall...

This is sweet, lots of pics of really low 240's. Keep em coming! And which coils they are is good too. Should help take some of the guess work out of how low X coils will go.

Mine are GR-6's btw.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:57 PM   #23
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
man, i think you win the award for having the lowest one..

here's mine as some may have seen, older pic with stockers which i no longer have (used to have 12 of them at one point in time), i daily drive this, but want to go lower still...
Old 09-18-2005, 10:03 PM   #24
P_s14

P_s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to P_s14

I need new wheels/tires

I actually have a funny ass story about going low. When I first put my coilovers on I totally forgot to adjust them before I pulled my car off the lift and then drove home (only about 10 mins from where I did the install) When I finally made it back to my house I bottomed out on my shitty ass driveway and decided to jack the car up again and look at what was rubbing. When I jacked it up I had the infamous "oh shit im an idiot" look on my face. Worst part of all I had about 3-4 of my friends back at my house laughing there asses off at me
Old 09-19-2005, 01:43 AM   #25
decksy
Zilvia Junkie

decksy is an unknown quantity at this point
this is my homie kyles car... pretty damn low... rides along with any size speed bumps... my cars the same height

gettin' it sidewayzzz
Old 09-19-2005, 01:59 AM   #26
Tygma
Zilvia Addict

Tygma is making a name for him/her selfTygma is making a name for him/her self
Tell your homie Kyle his car is hot.

RBS14, I think you can take the "lowness" award, hands down dude. Daily driven too, huh.. I'm feelin' it.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:02 AM   #27
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
I like Kyle's seat and his clutch, damn the joys of working at a restaurant

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 09-19-2005, 07:44 AM   #28
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Silkroads, still has 2 inches more to lower... at which point I would be sitting on my frame. Looks high because of stock aero but the oil pan is about 2 1/2" off the ground. I teeter totter on speedbumps.

Old 09-19-2005, 08:33 AM   #29
Ian
Post Whore!

yeah, on the S13 the Silkroad/Section coilovers drop VERY low

my friend jordan has them on his otherwise stock body S13, and his car is incredibly low. His exhaust drags on expansion joints on the freeway, it drags through dips in the road lol...i'm sure if he drove through a section of road where the asphalt has been shaved for re-paving it would scrape going down over the little "bump"

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
Old 09-19-2005, 09:25 AM   #30
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95zilvia
As low as the rear can go on Megan Racing coilovers. Front is like, not even down yet.
Rims are 17x9 +12 with 225/45
Sorry for insanely huge picture.
[IMGinfo]White sil-eighty with wangan wing and kouki tails[IMGinfo]
You cant lower the front much more with 225/45 the profile is way to big the car would not be functional and would not look lowered if you tried taking it down any more. unless you tubb your fenders.

Get 215/40/17 on a 9 is probably the best size you can get if you want to get low with out mods.