Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Which is better?
Meeting People 335 50.68%
Checking out the vehicles 326 49.32%
Voters: 661. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2008, 09:47 PM   #31
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
its all about the people.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:56 AM   #32
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
I believe that the cars are an extension of their owner, so to me, they are one in the same.
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:53 PM   #33
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Meeting new people is awesome. I can see car on the internet or go to some car show. Car meets are fun. Some people are fucking crazy. LOL
Old 08-21-2008, 08:14 AM   #34
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
LOL "Huddle with your group of friends till it's over." I can't stand those people.

Some of the worst scum are into cars and show up at meets, some of the coolest people are too tho, so its a tie.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:26 AM   #35
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
LOL "Huddle with your group of friends till it's over." I can't stand those people.

Some of the worst scum are into cars and show up at meets, some of the coolest people are too tho, so its a tie.
It takes all kinds.

I think there are more of us "normal" people then there are the "creeps" out there though.

From my old age and experience, most the creeps are Honda nerds anyway, or mullet wearing camero folk (as opposed the the non-mullet wearers).
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:17 AM   #36
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Meet people. There's not a lot I haven't seen car wise. It's still more about the people though. Just like this site.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:01 PM   #37
SleepR 240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
SleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SleepR 240sx Send a message via MSN to SleepR 240sx
Hang out with the people and talk about the cars. Fun times

Check out the coolest new thing: toddrickkkkk.blogspot.com
SleepR 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #38
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
i like meeting the people. cars are generally the same and there isnt much new that catches my eye, especially in this shithole.
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #39
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I mainly like standing around in empty parking lots playing pocket pool while looking at everyone's offset.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:28 PM   #40
unlegendary
Zilvia Addict

unlegendary is a well-known jackass
i like meeting new people, i see car meets as meeting people that could possibly help you out in the future and vice versa with our hobbies. ALSO, it depends on the meeting place because the meeting place could have a place to eat or it could have lots of girls.

oh yes i like looking at "hella flush" cars LOL
Old 10-08-2008, 02:11 PM   #41
kaking
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (7)
kaking is making a name for him/her selfkaking is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
meet some new people then hopefully go slide. u can only talk about your car so long before it gets boring. to go meet up w/ the same ppl and same cars is boring unless there something to look forward to.
kaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:46 PM   #42
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post

i am with you there, the people that show up to meets around here are really low lifes for the most part, so i stick with my friends and just hang out.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:06 PM   #43
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
meeting people
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #44
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Too much hassle bringing cars out. Most people have daily drivers so they don't have to take their cars out.

People get too big headed and start acting stupid, then the cops come.

If not that, you get shady people scoping out your car for things they might want to take.

So with that said, I rather meet people at meets.

But sad thing is, there isn't anyone else to know up here in norcal.

haha.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:57 AM   #45
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
At a meet, cars are amusing for about 5 minutes. The next two hours is socializing.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:09 PM   #46
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
the cars!!

i hate meeting new people..
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:19 PM   #47
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
the cars. meeting new people is what myspace is for, not car meets lol
Old 12-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #48
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I do both.

checking out rides is cool.

chit chatting is cool too!

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #49
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
Quote:
Originally Posted by devonkyle77 View Post
the cars. meeting new people is what myspace is for, not car meets lol

haha well said!
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #50
jamben
Leaky Injector

jamben is an unknown quantity at this point
its tuff but all the people at the meets are always nice people so people
jamben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:58 PM   #51
BadIntentionsMotorsports

BadIntentionsMotorsports is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to BadIntentionsMotorsports
I like finding out what some people are really like. A lot of people are completely different on the internet, so it's hard to tell. True personality comes out in person. Makes it easier to deal with people when you know they are just an asshat on the intraweb.

Phone 831-706-1342
Fax 831-338-2533
email [email protected]
BadIntentionsMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:24 AM   #52
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Never been to one but I'd rather bullshit than drool over nice cars.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #53
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
meeting girls #3 ??
vodka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:05 AM   #54
TheXFlames
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
TheXFlames is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheXFlames Send a message via Yahoo to TheXFlames
I say theyre equally set.
some ppl are dickheads...
but its nice looking at the car that someone else built for them.

or you can learn more about the person that has the smarts
and a work in progress.
TheXFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:11 PM   #55
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
New fitment, new mods, new people... that seems to be the priority at our meets and I like it, I usually know all the people and all the cars. I love being the only 240 because everyone loves the timeless classic and its nice seeing people with 30k cars drool over your 98 with rpfs haha
Old 01-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #56
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
I enjoy going mainly to socialize with friends, but if there's some decent cars out, there may be some business to 'attend to', haha.

I normally just go in my 91 Accord, instead of putting miles and burning 93 in the 240. All of us know what each other drive, so we don't have to have it with us in order to hang out and make fun of ricers, etc.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:39 PM   #57
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
The Car's

Don't get me wrong metting new people and catchin up with hommies is great but if no one brought their cars and everyone still wanted to "meet" I'm sure half the people would show.

More fun that way..imo.

=)

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:09 PM   #58
DeathMetal
Zilvia Member

DeathMetal is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the cars. I don't take much interest in people as I find a lot of times people can be scumbags haha. I have to many friends who know so much about cars anyways.

I say it's all about the cars for me
DeathMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:39 AM   #59
vespaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (64)
vespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
i do both.
love to see nice cars meet with new people is even cool.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:36 PM   #60
aoiken3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
aoiken3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
its more about meeting ppl than checking out cars imo. if its to only scope out the rides, that's what car shows are for