Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: which burger
Wendy's 43 10.41%
Carl Jr. 54 13.08%
McDonald's 12 2.91%
In and Out 171 41.40%
Burger King 41 9.93%
Other 92 22.28%
Voters: 413. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 09:16 AM   #61
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Has anyone here heard of Harvey's? Man o Man i can go for their burgers and some poutine right about now!
Old 04-01-2008, 02:59 PM   #62
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
5 GUYS! in va only i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:01 PM   #63
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Im feeling carls due to the fact that six dollar burger is serious business.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:22 PM   #64
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
In-N-Out 3X3 FTW.
Second choice woulda been a double chili cheese burger from Tommy's (the original, not the wanna be fake Tom's, Tams, Tammy's, etc...)
Old 04-01-2008, 06:03 PM   #65
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
what about Bob's Big Boy..? (Burbank CA) if you want an awesome burger thats where you go.. mmmmmmm soo good..damn, im hungry.. lol
Old 04-01-2008, 06:08 PM   #66
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i have seen alot of big boy restaurant's around here besides going to vegas. I like rallys i havent been there in a while.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:17 PM   #67
justaKAiswear
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
justaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Krystals FTMFW!!

Jack in the Box and Whataburger are pretty decent too. What is In and Out? Left coast thing I must be missin out on over here in the FLA?
Old 04-01-2008, 11:03 PM   #68
enzochan

enzochan is an unknown quantity at this point
If I'm in Oahu I'm always down for some Teddy's Bigger Burgers. Back in Cali it's got to be In-N-Out.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:00 AM   #69
HellonFire
Zilvia Addict

HellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to HellonFire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodangels13 View Post
5 GUYS! in va only i think
Yes. 5 Guys is the shit.

Tyler
Old 04-02-2008, 09:06 AM   #70
trecar

trecar is making a name for him/her selftrecar is making a name for him/her self
jack in the box
Old 04-02-2008, 09:25 AM   #71
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Ted's in Meriden, CT. It has been proven to be the most delicious burger in america, word is born.

www.steamedcheeseburger.com

the rattiest joint in the world but it works.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:51 AM   #72
nasadriver
Leaky Injector

nasadriver will become famous soon enoughnasadriver will become famous soon enoughnasadriver will become famous soon enoughnasadriver will become famous soon enough
Best burger ever was Jay's burger (or Yaays buergerr to the owner). Just a tiny burger stand but they put a fried egg and a little bit of chili on that bitch, best ever. It was on Santa Monica in Silverlake, open 23 hours a day. Nothing like gobbling down a juicy ass chili burger with egg at 3 in the morning on the way home from the club.

The 7/11 across the street owned the property and tripled the rent because they wanted to build a parking garage where jay's was. Stupid 7/11.

http://www.jatbar.com/gallery2.asp?num=214&image=1647
Old 04-02-2008, 10:53 AM   #73
nasadriver
Leaky Injector

nasadriver will become famous soon enoughnasadriver will become famous soon enoughnasadriver will become famous soon enoughnasadriver will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by justaKAiswear View Post
Krystals FTMFW!!

Jack in the Box and Whataburger are pretty decent too. What is In and Out? Left coast thing I must be missin out on over here in the FLA?
Only Cali and Vegas have them. They could easily expand, their fries are probably better than their burgers, you see them cut the potatos right there. They have never wanted to expand to keep their quality in control.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:38 PM   #74
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasadriver View Post
Best burger ever was Jay's burger (or Yaays buergerr to the owner). Just a tiny burger stand but they put a fried egg and a little bit of chili on that bitch, best ever. It was on Santa Monica in Silverlake, open 23 hours a day. Nothing like gobbling down a juicy ass chili burger with egg at 3 in the morning on the way home from the club.

The 7/11 across the street owned the property and tripled the rent because they wanted to build a parking garage where jay's was. Stupid 7/11.

http://www.jatbar.com/gallery2.asp?num=214&image=1647
Actually it was not 7/11 and was not a parking garage. It was a office building and what happened was Jay got tired of the fight and closed. His daughters came along and reopened. The fight actually was not even over at that point. They had managed to lobby local fans and win concessions from the lot owner. The lot owner agreed to building the office building around Jays and leaving Jays.

It seemed like all was good, until the construction started and the construction people insisted they needed to tear down Jays seperate small building freezer. It did get torn down. The sisters got disgusted and gave up. They Closed and walked away. I think they took a large financial hit because of it. The office building went up, the stand is still there, its now called Seans burgers lol. I have no idea if they are any good.

Funny I forgot to mention and no one else has mentioned Tommy's Burgers and the Original Tommy's on Rampart and Beverly. The home of the Chili Cheese burger. Nothing like it, its good but you don't want to eat it all the time its a Heart attack waiting to happen. LOL

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 04-02-2008, 12:47 PM   #75
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
you should add, best fast food burger....

personally, i enjoy the red robins burgers more.
Or maybe its the bottomless fries, or the awesome service...whatever it may be...I always get burgers at RR!
Red robin is where its at i've tried a couple of their burgers and liked each of em' and you can't go wrong with the bottomless fries/ good service

+1 on RR

but in and out is bomb too ANIMAL STYLE!
Old 04-02-2008, 01:39 PM   #76
1eightySX
Leaky Injector

1eightySX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love^_^ View Post
Fuddruckers is pretty freaking good!!!)
Agreed, you guys are lucking in the U.S, you have a bunch of them... In Canada we do not. The closest to me is 3 hours away. It is by far the best burger chain in the world. If anyone says otherwise they are liars.

The only other answer I will accept is Burger Bar in Vegas... but thats it.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:48 PM   #77
DrEaM MaKeR
Leaky Injector

DrEaM MaKeR has a little shameless behavior in the past
I'm origanlly from L.A. but now here in Houston and I have Tommy's burgers shipped to me every once in a while by my sister that still stays in Cali. that's how much I like them burgers
Old 04-02-2008, 02:30 PM   #78
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeates36 View Post
what about Bob's Big Boy..? (Burbank CA) if you want an awesome burger thats where you go.. mmmmmmm soo good..damn, im hungry.. lol
try Mo's next door. not cheap, but definetly worth the price imo.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:42 PM   #79
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
hmmm if it was the best burger period, that would have been interesting. best chain burger, I would prob have to go with the Chilli's peppercorn burger if they still have it. not too bad for $7 or so. fries are decent too.

usually my fav type is w/ swiss cheese (preff gruyere), shrooms, and caramelized onions. medium rare. no mayo, bbq, or thousand island sauce. thin fries, if done well also score extra pts. just like a good steak, if the meat is of good quality and cooked well, you really shouldn't smother it with too much sauce imho.

if its a matter of gourmet burger then
-julienne's, but has steak fries which i dont care for (in pasedena, socal)
-Mo's (in san francisco, not the one in burbank althought thats not bad either)
-4-seasons hotel coffee shop (in san francisco, around the touristy downtown area close to the tenderloin)
-Pete's cafe, scores extra for killer garlic fries (downtown LA, socal).

after reading this thread, im tempted to find Father's Office in Santa Monica, CA and the Houston's chain (had some suprisgly good pork chops at their Century City, CA location there recently). Also tempted to try out the $80 burger at the beverly hills hotel. I've always been interested and live 10 mins away, but never bothered b/c of the price.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:49 PM   #80
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
This is not a poll, because you forgot to include the pole. (The thing that everyone clicks, and shows results). Perhaps a mod will help you... probably not.

My vote is Yaki's in SoCal (5 locations). Excellent teriyaki burgers/fries.
haha..i used to vist that Yaki's a couple of time when i hung out in the glendale area a few yrs ago. good, fun, and cheap food. i could have that for lunch one a week!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:28 PM   #81
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

cisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEaM MaKeR View Post
I'm origanlly from L.A. but now here in Houston and I have Tommy's burgers shipped to me every once in a while by my sister that still stays in Cali. that's how much I like them burgers
Haha, I thought about doing that when I was in Missouri. Damn, I think I might stop by Tommy's on the way home.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:01 PM   #82
waynehead05
Zilvia Junkie

waynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to waynehead05
Fudruckers... but if not Carl's JR because tx (no dimples) doesn't have in and out. I did like it in Cali though.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:06 PM   #83
DrEaM MaKeR
Leaky Injector

DrEaM MaKeR has a little shameless behavior in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco240 View Post
Haha, I thought about doing that when I was in Missouri. Damn, I think I might stop by Tommy's on the way home.
That is so wrong
Old 04-02-2008, 04:24 PM   #84
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

I'll be doing it for you, not me.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #85
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Hodad's 1/3rd lb. Cheeseburger in Ocean Beach
Red Robin Banzai Burger
Fuddruckers Half Pound with liquid jalapeno cheddar
Original Tommy's on Beverly and Rampart Double chili cheeseburger (Once in awhile haha)
In-N-Out 3x3 w/grilled w/onions and extra spread

Last edited by usdm180sx; 04-04-2008 at 06:41 AM..
Old 04-03-2008, 11:26 AM   #86
nasadriver
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Actually it was not 7/11 and was not a parking garage. It was a office building and what happened was Jay got tired of the fight and closed. His daughters came along and reopened. The fight actually was not even over at that point. They had managed to lobby local fans and win concessions from the lot owner. The lot owner agreed to building the office building around Jays and leaving Jays.

It seemed like all was good, until the construction started and the construction people insisted they needed to tear down Jays seperate small building freezer. It did get torn down. The sisters got disgusted and gave up. They Closed and walked away. I think they took a large financial hit because of it. The office building went up, the stand is still there, its now called Seans burgers lol. I have no idea if they are any good.

Funny I forgot to mention and no one else has mentioned Tommy's Burgers and the Original Tommy's on Rampart and Beverly. The home of the Chili Cheese burger. Nothing like it, its good but you don't want to eat it all the time its a Heart attack waiting to happen. LOL

I never see anyone going to the new one there. And from what I heard from someone that used to work there, whoever owned the lot across the street tripled the rent. I think it was actually in Variety or something too. They tripled the rent basically to get Jay out of there so they could sell the lot to whoever occupies it now. Im gonna go cruise by today and check it out.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:39 PM   #87
Jgrand03
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
voted carls jr love the chilli cheese burger or the jalpeno but one of the best is charburger ran by a bunch of asians but they can cook a burger
Old 04-04-2008, 10:55 PM   #88
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
in and izey
fo shezy

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
Old 04-07-2008, 07:13 PM   #89
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
fail.
in and out is the best end of story...
Old 04-07-2008, 07:58 PM   #90
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Out of the Pole i would say Carl's Jr. But really TOMMY'S
Closed Thread