Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 04-11-2013, 11:06 PM   #1
aaronlosey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
aaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Round 2 of the Formula Drift Proam Lone Star Drift Series

Facebook event thread! Please join it!!!! http://www.facebook.com/events/504814392893880/

Round 2 of our Lone Star Drift Series will be taking place at Texas Motor Speedway, and will be known as the Tyler Cox Annual Memorial Drift Event from here on out, just like every year we have an NST Anniversary event and The Mexican Standoff. I hope by doing this I can keep his memory alive in our drift community.

When: April 28, 2013. Drivers arrive at 8 am sharp! Spectators arrive anytime from 10am and later. The competition should start around 2:30 pm, make sure you arrive by then. There will be a car show taking place at the same time and at the same location as our drift event.

Where: Texas Motor Speedway just north of Fort Worth off of 35W. Google Maps will find it no problem. We will be inside the infield, take the south entrance tunnel into the infield.

What is it: This will be Round 2 of our Formula Drift Proam points series. The best drifters in Texas will battle it out for their 2014 Formula Drift licenses, as well as sponsorship packages for the 2014 season. There will be open drift practice for our local drivers from 9:30 until 2:30, at which point the competition will start. There will be a car show thrown by The Fitted Agency as well. I will post up info on that soon. There will also be a Forza 4 Drifting Competition with prizes.

Registration: Drifting Registration must be done online by the Wed before the drift event. Registration is $150 for competition drivers and $100 open practice drivers. You must register by sending your payment by paypal to [email protected] and include your contact info, the event you are registering for, and your car info. Late registration comes with a $50 penalty, please do not register late!

Forza 4 Drift Competition: The winner of the Forza 4 Drift competition will receive a sticker pack, t-shirt, 3 ride alongs in their choice of operable drift cars on the TMS track, and a chance to pilot Tyler Cox's white S14 SR20 car at the next Mineral Wells event! This is a fully prepared drift car with a larger turbo, coilovers, massive steering angle, and tons of other items! We will get to see how well your skills in a video game translate into your ability to drift a car on a track! You must be 16 years old to win the chance to drive the car, and you must be able to operate the car including the transmission without damaging the car. You will be competing in the video game in a replica of Tyler Cox's red S14! If you don't meet these criteria you will still be allowed to ride along in the car!

Tyler Cox memorial prizes: Anyone in the crowd found representing Tyler Cox at the event in such a way that is deemed special can be taken out on track for ride alongs with the very best drivers we have available. We will also have stickers and shirts on hand to give away. Tyler Cox shirts, memorial vinyl, and anything else appropriate are great ways to get noticed and given a chance to ride in drift cars at this amazing track.

Driver Prizes: The winner of our series will receive:

BC Racing sponsorship package. This will include custom valved and sprung coilovers for the 2014 season, as well as suspension engineering assistance.

Garrett Turbo sponsorship package. This will include turbos for the 2014 season for whatever application you need, as well as engineering support. Plan on running a 350Z? How about TWIN GTX2871R turbos!?!?!?!?!?!

SEMA sponsorship adventure. The winner will receive a fully paid for SEMA sponsorship adventure, which will include air fair, shared hotel accommodations, and a meal plan. Introductions will be made to many potential sponsors, including a tire sponsor, clutch sponsor, your new suspension sponsor, and your new turbo sponsor.

KENDA TIRES most aggressive tandem lap. During each event, when I witness a crazy aggressive following run by a driver, I can give out a brand new 265/35/18 Kenda Tire to that badass driver, encouraging awesome acts of heroics. The lap MUST NOT END IN AN ACCIDENT TO COUNT. I can give away as many of these tires per event as I please, but I am going to aim for 4 aggressive tandem awards per event.
There are additional prizes waiting to be announced.

Sponsored by:

Kenda Tires
Spec Clutches
BC Racing
Garrett Turbos
Enjuku Racing
Autocomp Racecars
Non Stop Tuning
CMS Performance
aaronlosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links