Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-23-2008, 01:43 PM   #1501
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
spotted a mustang with GTR emblems near usc. lol
Old 11-23-2008, 01:47 PM   #1502
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnizle View Post
I'm always in culver city. I'd say that was me, but I don't rev my engine at people. lol
funny really?
i chill in that area frequently and i've never seen another s13 til that one day.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:37 PM   #1503
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
funny really?
i chill in that area frequently and i've never seen another s13 til that one day.

Yup..I pass by there every day..especially on overland.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #1504
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Yeah same here...haven't been driving my car. Why don't you roll out to the meet at the cosco in culver city/mrina del rey? So you never seen a black hatch with gold 962s??? My sig pic was tken at the mobile near the 10...before going to f-d
Old 11-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #1505
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Just now'ish at 9pm.

Saw a super clean orange s13 coupe with an exhaust and rims.

Was driving south on harbor in fountain valley side by side with me. It was an older mexican lady driving it, but I got a chance to talk to her about the car. She said it was her daughters car, Susana. Should of stalked her home haha jk.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:52 PM   #1506
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
just now, saw a s13 coupe, seafoam two-tone, pignose very stock ish
outside the Ralphs near PCC, on Hill ave goin north
Old 11-24-2008, 03:17 AM   #1507
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
thursday- 9ish in n out in santa fe springs, light/skyish blue s13 coupe, dropped, hks hi-power style exhaust, sil. front, bronze mb weapons?, going through the drive-thru. clean!

friday- 1 o`clock pearl white s13 coupe, silvia front, work vs-xx gold w/polish, tinted/light smoked tails. at a gas station on melrose,
flatback s13 off of pioneer and alondra in norwalk at a mech. shop

saturday- 730am 605n to the 60 white s13 coupe, dropped, exhaust and nice fitting wheels.

i was the guy in the black kouki s14
Old 11-24-2008, 12:31 PM   #1508
s14_mike
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
yesterday on the way to the jtuned meet saw a nice s14 with the led tails and roof spoiler through up the peace at you whoever you are nice car!
s14_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:38 PM   #1509
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
spotted a red s13 coupe on azusa right before the 60fwy entrance by the mall today around 10 30am sounded sr. thats all i got to see
Old 11-25-2008, 11:57 PM   #1510
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
saw a black s13 coupe today about around 10 sumthin going west of the 10 freeway near the 57 interchange.. didnt quite get a good look at it.. but i know its a black coupe with zilvia front..

also, a white GTR heading east of the 10.. saw it in west covina.. damn clean!
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:10 AM   #1511
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Saw a B. Vyron, a Yellow Carerra Gt, and a teal Murcielago lp, today on Rodeo Drive!
Old 11-26-2008, 12:14 AM   #1512
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
Saw a B. Vyron, a Yellow Carerra Gt, and a teal Murcielago lp, today on Rodeo Drive!
lol I REALLY doubt the people who owned those cars are on zilvia....
duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:29 AM   #1513
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredOne View Post
Haha. Ya it was funny. It sounded like your friend got excited seeing my car out there next to yours.
awesome . i think it was just a tad bit more exciting for me. hahaha
Old 11-26-2008, 12:50 AM   #1514
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
Mista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mista Lee
Spotted a white zenki in a certain best buy parkinglot somewhere in riverside
had and hks exhaust,enkei's, option 2 sticker on the rear, a quick release setup with a abnormally small wheel

same place saw a red hatch with chrome tails (eww) but had silvia front and wheels
Old 11-26-2008, 02:39 PM   #1515
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

help find my stolen 240

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...len-240-a.html

Old 11-26-2008, 03:46 PM   #1516
Screenname
Zilvia Member

Screenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant future
Saw Nieko's 240 today. Glad that he got it out and a nice looking coupe.

Last edited by Screenname; 11-27-2008 at 02:01 PM..
Screenname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:02 PM   #1517
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
at arount 3:30 today in paramount, turning right onto downey ave from alondra; a black pignose fastback with front fog lights, gold rims, exhaust, and some sort of coilovers/springs...ive been wanting to talk to you but at the last moment i lose you....hmmm i know you live around paramount ahhaha

and at 3:40 today a black primered fastback with 300zx front rims and some gold rims in the back....wangan wing...coming out of a walmart in paramount also
R@ddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:34 PM   #1518
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
white girl in a white s14 zenki with exhaust exiting the 210 freeway off baseline..

i was in the silver m3 vert that gave you the thumbs up!! haha then you reved at me!
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:10 AM   #1519
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screenname View Post
Saw Neiko's 240 today. Glad that he got it out and a nice looking coupe.
hey where did you see me? hahah and who is this? x)

ive been spotted! how exciting hahahha
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:01 PM   #1520
Screenname
Zilvia Member

Screenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant future
This is Jericho the guy who bought the mudguards from you. Hahaha your car is clean though Nieko
Old 11-27-2008, 02:41 PM   #1521
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ohhhhhhh ahhahaha just kidding

we both need our cars painted...

you need the front i need the back x)
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:24 PM   #1522
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
spotted 3 s13's on the 405 near the 110 around 2ish.
one red, one black, and one white and black. all w/ black wheels and all lowered.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:55 PM   #1523
Screenname
Zilvia Member

Only if I can afford it. I am dead broke
Old 11-27-2008, 11:29 PM   #1524
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Not technically an S-chassis, but I saw an awesome BRE-painted 510/Bluebird at a Napa parking lot in Beaumont today, right off the 10 at about 2pm. Had a bucket, wheels with good fitment (for a 510), it was tight! My g/f wanted to buy it on the spot, but we were in a time crunch to get to Palm Springs for dinner.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:13 PM   #1525
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
On wednesday on Beverely Glenn(where I work, christmas treelot), in century city I saw 3 s13s, all stock, all older people driving. Two white s13 chukis, one coupe, one hatch. And a burgundy chuki coupe. Also seeing lambos, bentlys, rolls, maseratis and whatnot...if you're on zilvia hit me up at the treelot if you're around there!!! Ahahaha.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:40 PM   #1526
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Saw a white S13 hatch heading south along the 101 with me tonight (downtown). Very stock looking, lowered, wheels I didn't recognize (but nowhere near flashy) and some small figure hanging from the tow hook.

Along the 60E tonight, I came across a black S13 coupe, rolling on blacked out steelies, "Silvia" emblem on the back side, and a couple bumper stickers ("Dr. Strange" and something that looked like "Plea for Peace")
Old 11-29-2008, 02:51 AM   #1527
k240sx1
Zilvia Member

k240sx1 is an unknown quantity at this point
lowered gold hatch on emperor with white te37s
k240sx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:02 AM   #1528
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathetai View Post
Last night I saw a yellow s13.5 on the 10 fwy at about 10pm. Looked like it had some bronze wheels.

Ive seen that same one I think? Was it on a Coupe?
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:39 PM   #1529
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Spotted a gtr parked down the street from my house last night. White, and had dealer plates.....left a socal-drift.com sticker on the windshield.
Old 11-29-2008, 04:19 PM   #1530
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
saw a white s13 hatch, with some old school ish multi spoke, volk look alike wheels, lowww
on Walnut/hill going east just now