Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2018, 03:24 PM   #1
DjLarmen

Trader Rating: (0)
DjLarmen has a spectacular aura aboutDjLarmen has a spectacular aura aboutDjLarmen has a spectacular aura aboutDjLarmen has a spectacular aura aboutDjLarmen has a spectacular aura aboutDjLarmen has a spectacular aura aboutDjLarmen has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1992 240sx w/SR20det

Well, the time has come to sell my first car. I bought the car from Sierra Vista, AZ and have driven it as my daily since. The car has done three 300 mile trips plus the drive from Sierra Vista to Los Alamos, NM and she's never skipped a beat.

Pros:
Full Interior, 2 cracks in the dash
All electronics work, speedo, tach, climate controls, radio, seatbelts, etc.
Fresh paint (painted December 2017)
Front clip from a Kouki 180sx
SR20DET blacktop w/ 5-speed transmission
Gk Tech fans
Tomei rocker arm stoppers
Greddy oil pan
$2600 set of KW version 3 coil overs
Front and rear Cusco tower braces
Sparco EVO seat
Sparco steering wheel
Brand new tires
Brand new battery
Polyurethane front bumper

Cons:
Driver seat has a slight tear from getting in and out of the car
No AC, however, I do have all the parts

Price is $10,000 obo but I will increase to reflect when the AC gets installed.
Not interested in any trades
I can drive the car as far as Colorado Springs to Phoenix to deliver. If you want me to trailer it, I could possibly set that up.

Last edited by DjLarmen; 04-02-2018 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: Due to recent feedback
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2018, 07:40 PM   #2
DjLarmen

DjLarmen has a spectacular aura aboutDjLarmen has a spectacular aura aboutDjLarmen has a spectacular aura aboutDjLarmen has a spectacular aura aboutDjLarmen has a spectacular aura aboutDjLarmen has a spectacular aura aboutDjLarmen has a spectacular aura about
Well, the time has come to sell my first car. I bought the car from Sierra Vista, AZ and have driven it as my daily. The car has done three 300 mile trips plus the drive from Sierra Vista to Los Alamos and she's never skipped a beat.

Pros:
Full Interior, 2 cracks in the dash
All electronics work, speedo, tach, climate controls, radio, seatbelts, etc.
Fresh paint (painted December 2017)
Front clip from a Kouki 180sx
SR20DET blacktop w/ 5-speed transmission
Gk Tech fans
Tomei rocker arm stoppers
Greddy oil pan
$2600 set of KW version 3 coil overs
Front and rear Cusco tower braces
Sparco EVO seat
Sparco steering wheel
Brand new tires
Brand new battery
Polyurethane front bumper

Cons:
Driver seat has a slight tear from getting in and out of the car
Has a weird wobble at 60 mph but it goes away
No AC, however, I do have all the parts

Price is $9,000 but I will increase when the AC gets installed.
I can drive the car as far as Colorado Springs to Phoenix to deliver. If you want me to tow it I could possibly set that up

Last edited by DjLarmen; 04-02-2018 at 08:56 PM..
Old 04-02-2018, 12:10 AM   #3
haulksmash
Leaky Injector

haulksmash is an unknown quantity at this point
3000 for kw v3?
Old 04-02-2018, 07:03 AM   #4
carcrazee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
carcrazee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
10k and it has tiger paw tires?
Old 04-02-2018, 09:25 AM   #5
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazee View Post
10k and it has tiger paw tires?
$12,000 if the A/C works. He knows what he has.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:45 PM   #6
DjLarmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by haulksmash View Post
3000 for kw v3?
Won't lie to you, I copied and pasted from the previous owners CL ad. Fixed it, thanks for letting me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
$12,000 if the A/C works. He knows what he has.
Really? Does that seem that out of this world? I want to sell my car but I would rather die than be known as the "I know what I have" guy. I appreciate all criticism, as long as it is semi-constructive lol
Old 04-02-2018, 08:58 PM   #7
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
If you’d like to have a cordial conversation about it, how does fixing the AC justify a $2,000 price bump?

I can’t comment on your overall valuation because you deleted the ad, perhaps on accident.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:04 PM   #8
DjLarmen

Quote:
If you’d like to have a cordial conversation about it, how does fixing the AC justify a $2,000 price bump?

I can’t comment on your overall valuation because you deleted the ad, perhaps on accident.
Okay a little steep, that's fair. I just saw it as no one really takes the time to install an AC into a 240 so maybe it would make it a little rare? But I guess not.

And this is like my 5th ever comment on a forum so I am slowly trying to learn how to comment, edit, reply, etc.. so I accidentally deleted it but I think I just fixed it with revisions to the text
Old 04-02-2018, 09:08 PM   #9
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

My opinion isn’t worth more than yours or anyone else’s but I think it’s a bit steep.

You are 100% correct that most people don’t take the time to do it correctly, so it certainly is a selling point if it has it.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:16 PM   #10
DjLarmen

Quote:
My opinion isn’t worth more than yours or anyone else’s but I think it’s a bit steep.

You are 100% correct that most people don’t take the time to do it correctly, so it certainly is a selling point if it has it.
Hey, advice is advice nonetheless.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:38 PM   #11
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Constructive criticism: It's a fairly decent looking car, but nothing that would really justify that kind of a price tag.

Realistically, it's a $5500, maybe $6,000 on a really good day.

In the $9-10k range, one could easily start from a $800-$1000 rolller, assemble a car with more mods, personalize it to their liking, and still fall within the $10k budget.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 04-02-2018, 10:27 PM   #12
DjLarmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Constructive criticism: It's a fairly decent looking car, but nothing that would really justify that kind of a price tag.

Realistically, it's a $5500, maybe $6,000 on a really good day.

In the $9-10k range, one could easily start from a $800-$1000 rolller, assemble a car with more mods, personalize it to their liking, and still fall within the $10k budget.
Realistically people wouldn't try to sell a half-assed Ls swapped hoopty for $10k. I am only joking...sorta lol

But in a sense, I agree with you. I see this car going to someone who knows exactly what they want. Someone who would rather go the bought not built road. This is not a project car, this car is 100% ready to go.

I appreciate the input!
Old 04-02-2018, 10:47 PM   #13
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjLarmen View Post
Realistically people wouldn't try to sell a half-assed Ls swapped hoopty for $10k. I am only joking...sorta lol
Lol...I fully built my hoopty LS for less than $10K. Bump for a nice car with a boujee price tag. It will fetch just give it time.
Old 04-02-2018, 11:08 PM   #14
DjLarmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Lol...I fully built my hoopty LS for less than $10K. Bump for a nice car with a boujee price tag. It will fetch just give it time.
Just did my share of lurking and I wouldn't call yours a hoopty my guy, super cleeaann. But I am talking about one very specific 240 that hurts my eyes whenever I see it, to each his own I guess lmao
Old 04-06-2018, 08:56 AM   #15
DjLarmen

TGIF bump!
Old 04-16-2018, 11:46 AM   #16
DjLarmen

Car is still for sale
Old 04-22-2018, 03:49 AM   #17
Kirbyz
Leaky Injector

Kirbyz is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd buy it for 6k ����
Old 04-22-2018, 07:20 AM   #18
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah that’s a $5500 car. Definitely not a $10k 240. Decent though.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:02 PM   #19
kahoot

kahoot is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm local, how negotiable are you?
Old 04-22-2018, 11:16 PM   #20
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Not trying to be a dick but if the paint on the front bumper is any indication of the type of paintjob you got it's going to be hard to justify the price.
Old 04-22-2018, 11:38 PM   #21
DjLarmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Not trying to be a dick but if the paint on the front bumper is any indication of the type of paintjob you got it's going to be hard to justify the price.
So here is the quick story of this front bumper. I had a family friend, a term I use lightly as I have never personally met the guy up until the day I drop off the bumper, to paint it because I felt I didn't have the skill to get proper coverage in all the knooks and crannies. So the guy told me not to worry about using an adhesion promoter because he knows a trick that will save me some cash. Well as the tale goes, you get what you pay for and now the paint is chipping. I have made sure to tell everyone who has been interested in the car about the issue. I will be getting this fixed the week I get home, with the proper materials. Also, I dropped the price and have all the information in the CL ad I have up. I forgot about this ad up until today but will edit.
P.S. The guy who painted the rest of the car did a great job and it looks crystal clear, will upload some pictures to imgur to show it off a bit.
Old 04-24-2018, 10:54 AM   #22
Northwest_31

Northwest_31 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm very interested
Old 04-25-2018, 02:10 PM   #23
DjLarmen

Car has sold, mod please delete
Old 04-25-2018, 02:45 PM   #24
haulksmash
Leaky Injector

haulksmash is an unknown quantity at this point
would u be willing to disclose how much it sold for?
Closed Thread