Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 04:37 PM   #1
ILLMOTIONS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
ILLMOTIONS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
wtb in fs

I'm getting bored with my current project and I'm seeing if there is anything else out there that interests me. an ls2 or ls3 swapped s14 finished or unfinished would be ideal but I wouldn't turn down the right 2jz s14 either.
Let me know what you have!

text would be best! 206-388-7171

Thanks
Ryan
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2018, 05:01 PM   #2
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Man there’s like 4 on the cars for sale right now.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:14 PM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Wrong place to post. Ask for this to be moved to the correct section or actually LOOK at the cars for sale right now. There are plenty.
Old 03-21-2018, 11:06 PM   #4
ILLMOTIONS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
ILLMOTIONS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
So I have to buy 1 of the 4 that are posted here? I'm not allowed to see what my other options are by making a WTB post to see what else is out there? I've LOOKED and I've SEEN the 4 that are on here and they're not exactly what I'm looking for. I apologize for making this post in the wrong category but come on guys ease up a bit...
Old 03-21-2018, 11:28 PM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLMOTIONS View Post
So I have to buy 1 of the 4 that are posted here? I'm not allowed to see what my other options are by making a WTB post to see what else is out there? I've LOOKED and I've SEEN the 4 that are on here and they're not exactly what I'm looking for. I apologize for making this post in the wrong category but come on guys ease up a bit...
Fair enough. I think your posting this in the wrong section opened you up to extra criticism...but props for taking it in stride. If you PM a moderator they can have this moved to the correct section.