Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-05-2017, 03:31 PM   #1
skylinewtp21

Trader Rating: (1)
skylinewtp21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
KA Ka turbo setup and white bunny clutch

Im selling my old turbo kit. You will need a tial v44 wastegate and sensor plugs if you don't have them to make it work. Everything else is there. If its local (arizona) i even have the downpipe back 4in exhaust for you. Kit price $1600obo

Turbo is a bullseye power s366 tct batmowheel t3 .70 a/r turbine housing. Exhaust fins are back cut to reduce back pressure. Turbo is in great condition.

Manifold is made from schedule 10 pipe. Routed to avoid overheating the brake master cylinder. Not compatible with a/c or power steering. Has a back pressure sensor port, 4 egt ports, 4 wideband ports. Setup for a tial 44mm v band wastegate. Has been rewelded with mig on both flanges. After this fix it has not broken in the past 4yrs. (Does not come with any sensors or wastegate)

Downpipe is a 3 to 4in stainless 16 gauge. Wastegate is plumbed into downpipe. Wideband port and vband ends. Some denting on bottom from speed bumps..

I also have a white bunny setup for sale. Its a d21 flywheel redrilled to 300zx pressure plate bolt pattern. Specialty z 300zx clutch. 5 puck unsprung. Rated to 850tq. Used on my car at 800+hp with no problems. The flywheel is probably on its last resurface tho. Clutch is still fairly new. $400 obo

I would like to sell the turbo stuff all together since they are all custom and work together. The clutch i will sell separately. Thanks for looking!

skylinewtp21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2017, 11:03 AM   #2
skylinewtp21

Trader Rating: (1)
skylinewtp21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bump price updated
skylinewtp21 is offline   Reply With Quote