Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 03-26-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
supra97
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
supra97 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
zz_kouki_zz

I was buying a part from this guy, when I found it cheaper locally. But the paypal payment was already being processed, so I couldn't cancel it. I kindly asked him to return it when it clears. He said ok. This was 2 weeks ago. I have yet to get my money back. No one buy from this guy, no one sell to this guy, until I get my damn money back. $140
supra97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #2
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
sold me wheels. even though he had local buyers, but since i contacted him first and was willing to pay shipping, he packed and shipped wheels to canada. honest seller went the extra mile to make a customer happy.
inopsey is offline   Reply With Quote