Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 03-24-2009, 12:03 AM   #1
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
lunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lunatyk
Stolen: Long beach area kouki s14 ~ help is greatly appreciated

Hey guys, long story short...my s14 was stolen a few hours ago in the long beach area and it's been stripped and found. Not exactly sure what was taken yet, i'm going to the pound tomorrow to check it out.

The wheels were for sure stolen and my wheels are very noticable because of what they are and specific sizing.
They are work vs-xx in gold with polished lip, nearly perfect condition
17x9 + 7 w/ 595 225/40/17
18x10.5 +7 w/ fed rsr 245/35/18

If you see the wheels for sale or on a car would you please contact me? Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated!!! 5622796677

I will update this thread again when I find out exactly what was stolen.
lunatyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 12:04 AM   #2
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Bummer, dude. I got a text message from your cousin about this a few minutes ago.

I'll keep an eye out for you.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:10 AM   #3
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
It sucks to hear that man.
I hope we can all help in catching those thieves, I know how it feels to get your shit stolen.
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:12 AM   #4
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

lunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymore
Thanks man. Yea I can't even describe how I feel right now...So many mixed emotions.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:20 AM   #5
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Sorry to heard that.. I saw this in the sell thread

Just a guess.. I think should be one of the buyer that you had showed the car to.. just a guess..
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
scoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to scoobyjoe
Fuck and other one from the lbc that is some shit gets me peranoid ass fuck that sucks I'll keep and eye out though good luck.
scoobyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:30 AM   #7
t1nabug
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
t1nabug is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
OMG. you have got to be sh!tting me. Where was it stolen if you don't mind me asking?
t1nabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:41 AM   #8
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

It was stolen at CSULB, parking structure...
Old 03-24-2009, 12:45 AM   #9
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
sorry to hear this man. I too know what this feels like. I hope not to much was taken from your car.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:51 AM   #10
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

Me too, after this...iono if i'm going to have the will to want to finish this project anymore just for it to get stolen again...I guess vipers aren't so great...
Old 03-24-2009, 01:08 AM   #11
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
^Get a 2way pager alarm with a loooooong range, a glass break sensor, hood/door/trunk pop sensors, and a tilt sensor, in addition to hidden kill switches.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:15 PM   #12
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Angry

ugh I'm so upset.. i absolutely hate fucking thieves!!
Old 03-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #13
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Sorry to hear that Alex. I keep eye out for those wheels. Should be easy to spot them.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:01 PM   #14
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

Yea, thanks everyone. Well turns out I can't go see my car or get my car until April 2nd so I have no idea what was stolen yet...
Old 03-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #15
t1nabug
BANNED

t1nabug is an unknown quantity at this point
Man i am so sorry. I always looked forward to seeing your car when i came to school. I've always seen all these stolen threads but it feels so much different when it's a car that you see all the time.
t1nabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #16
Jdm.I.Am
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Jdm.I.Am is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdm.I.Am
i just seen a flat black zenki s14 on gold vs-xx's on the 91e going onto the 15n.. dont know if its youre wheels but it was a really shitty looking 240 and baller ass wheels, wtf....

Jdm.I.Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:12 PM   #17
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
i attend school there, it makes me consider getting a low key daily but my car isnt baller at all, So who would want to steal it but you never know now days!!

Hope it turns out well
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #18
soreballz
Post Whore!

Why won't they let you see it til April 2nd? Something sounds wrong about that...
Old 03-24-2009, 04:23 PM   #19
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

Said they're keeping it for fingerprints.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:37 PM   #20
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
^^^WFT are they serious!! Fuck that!! Its your property demand to see it dawg.. And sorry for your loss those were some Ballerrific ass wheels... Fucking haters!!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 12:09 AM   #21
xecutiv

xecutiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUKIboy View Post
^^^WFT are they serious!! Fuck that!! Its your property demand to see it dawg.. And sorry for your loss those were some Ballerrific ass wheels... Fucking haters!!!!
their trying to catch the guy thats why their keeping it dumb fuck
xecutiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:03 PM   #22
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
this sucks. sorry to hear about your loss. you should still be able to go look at the car even if the still need to dust for prints.

I would just go there and demand to see the vehicle. figures the pd would wait a week to dust for prints... ridiculous.

hopefully, things work out.

I will be on the lookout for anything unusual.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:14 PM   #23
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
its amazing they are actually fingerprinting it. Fucking Chino PD recovered the stripped RB chassis and both them and Azusa PD did not give a rats ass about fingerprinting it.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:18 PM   #24
s13k4v13
Leaky Injector

s13k4v13 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow that sucks. ill keep an eye out, im from lb too. hope they find the fkers.
s13k4v13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:32 AM   #25
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

Yes, I do too hope they find those fkers and they get what's coming to them.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:57 AM   #26
S13 Johnnie

S13 Johnnie is an unknown quantity at this point
what color is your car? i live in long beach, and i see plenty of ppl rolling on those wheels.
S13 Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:38 PM   #27
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

My car was already found, and it's currently in the pound for fingerprinting. You see plently of people with agressive sizing vs-xx? To be honest with you I've never seen one person with gold vs-xx in agressive sizing...
Old 03-26-2009, 08:37 PM   #28
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
yeah i live in long beach, i never really see VS-XX's either, especially in agressive specs. i'll keep an eye out for you.

I'm shocked thats from CSULB, somebody's been watching you. You wouldn't think it would happen there. Have you checked to see if they had surveillance cameras? Wouldn't hurt to find out.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:04 PM   #29
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

Nah the structure at state has no cameras and the campus police there are shit. They do not but sit on their asses.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:07 PM   #30
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
NISMO_tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NISMO_tuner
with more and more 240's getting stolen, im debating if i should even finish my car or not...
the alarm didnt stop them from taking the car? or did they tow the car?
it sucks that u have to wait so long to get your car back

good luck with everything, i know its hard to have your car stolen, even if they found the car it's not the same.