Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #61
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
time 4 moar pictares

jammed out

SPOILER ALERT!!!
JK

Doors should be back on the car after the paint is finished drying, then the body gets paint!!!!
I feel like a little kid I'm so excited!!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2010, 01:27 PM   #62
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'm loving it! Keep the updates coming.

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09
Gjohnson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:22 PM   #63
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
starting to put the car back together, anyone know where to find the plastic clips that hold the oem side skirts on the lower rocker panel? nissan wants an arm and a leg for them and I haven' found an after marker resource for them yet. . .

anyone? Bueller?
Old 07-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #64
The High & Mighty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (43)
The High & Mighty will become famous soon enoughThe High & Mighty will become famous soon enoughThe High & Mighty will become famous soon enoughThe High & Mighty will become famous soon enoughThe High & Mighty will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
im liking the gray paint
The High & Mighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:28 PM   #65
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Paint!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, the car is done with paint, keep in mind nothing has been wet sanded and buffed yet, so hold off on any neg comments, it's not 100% done!

That said, enjoy the pics! I finally figured out what I was doing wrong that made all the pictures load uber small, FIXED!

Word
Old 07-14-2010, 11:34 PM   #66
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
93nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
damn dude. looks nice. ill never forget the feeling of rollin a freshly painted car into the sun. lol i just painted an s13 candy orange. epic sexy.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:38 PM   #67
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Love the color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:27 AM   #68
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Wow... That color is lovely. Bet it looks 10x better in person.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:02 AM   #69
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93nismo View Post
damn dude. looks nice. ill never forget the feeling of rollin a freshly painted car into the sun. lol i just painted an s13 candy orange. epic sexy.
I agree! The first time direct sunlight hits new paint is magic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Wow... That color is lovely. Bet it looks 10x better in person.
Exactly!
Old 07-15-2010, 01:12 PM   #70
s14silvia10

Trader Rating: (2)
s14silvia10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
you painted this in the paint booth
s14silvia10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:41 PM   #71
onlydrinkkoolaid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
onlydrinkkoolaid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeshemp44 View Post
Ok, the car is done with paint, keep in mind nothing has been wet sanded and buffed yet, so hold off on any neg comments, it's not 100% done!

That said, enjoy the pics! I finally figured out what I was doing wrong that made all the pictures load uber small, FIXED!

Word

I love the color choice
onlydrinkkoolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:13 PM   #72
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I love this color - It looks a lot like what was on my first S13.

Ahh... nostalgia.

Good work dude.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:07 PM   #73
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14silvia10 View Post
you painted this in the paint booth
I take it your are asking if I painted it in a booth?

I personally didn't paint it, it's been too long since I painted so I decided to give up the idea of doing the paint personally. I found a local guy that worked with me on the price and let me help to make it cheaper. He doesn't have a booth just a one bay garage he works out of, but trust me, he does great work!

By no means is it ready to be driven on the street just yet, I still need a 4 wheel alignment and the lights and lenses need to be installed as well. The one thing I'm not looking forward to is dialing in the ride height, ugh.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!
Old 07-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #74
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I'm loving the colour!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #75
ChrisS14209
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
ChrisS14209 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Wow beautiful Kouki
Old 07-15-2010, 07:39 PM   #76
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Wow..... Inspiration. I really need to get my Kouki in the paint booth.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:13 PM   #77
racebredZ32

Trader Rating: (0)
racebredZ32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nice. im lookin for 1 too.
racebredZ32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:52 PM   #78
racebredZ32

racebredZ32 is an unknown quantity at this point
looks sic so far.. i want one so bad!!
racebredZ32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:32 PM   #79
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

PICTARS!!!!

still have a few odds and ends to tie up before I start driving it, overall I'm very happy with the color, I literally picked it out of a paint chip book at the body shop without ever seeing it on a car in person before. I still have some work left to do, mainly on dialing in the coilovers so the stance and ride quality are to my liking. Planning on getting 15% tint on it too after trying the 18's I have back on it, not sure what the car will look like with those wheels and the new body color but we'll see.

Hope everyone likes!
Old 07-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #80
angels12
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (14)
angels12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Nice!! Great job dude
angels12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #81
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Paint the windsheild wipers black and keep the pics coming!

Old 07-26-2010, 10:07 PM   #82
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Coilovers adjusted and wheels installed, still not 100% sure I like them but they look better than the stock SE's. I might go back and add a spacer to the front, looks like it's dippin in a little too much.

Old 07-28-2010, 01:53 PM   #83
volkrps13
BANNED

volkrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
id get some new wheels. even the stocks look better IMO. paint looks good though
volkrps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:50 PM   #84
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkrps13 View Post
id get some new wheels. even the stocks look better IMO. paint looks good though
http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/323...18x8-35-a.html

http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/324...5x114-3-a.html

^those are my previous attempts at moving these things so I can get something different, they look ok, but I know I can find something that looks better.

noticed your in NC, are you a member on carolinanissans.com???
Old 07-29-2010, 06:51 PM   #85
volkrps13
BANNED

volkrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
No i am not. I poke around on there sometimes. I am just not a big forum kind of person. I work construction all day and dittle with my car on the weekends. I just wrecked it so ill be looking for a new project maybe this winter.
volkrps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #86
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

finally got it on the road today, took it to work and snapped a few pics

Old 08-30-2010, 05:49 PM   #87
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Thanks to Danny for snapping some pics this weekend. I have adjustable rear toe links on order from Enjuku, after they get here I'll drive this thing more often, don't want to wear the tires out with the horrible toe I has right now. Still need moar LOW tho!

mine 4x4 S14 next to dannys bone scrapper

Last edited by onehundredoctane; 08-30-2010 at 07:17 PM..
Old 08-30-2010, 06:18 PM   #88
Josh7X
Leaky Injector

Josh7X is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice. I love the Kouki front end. I have a Zenki and I'd much rather have a Kouki.
Josh7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #89
dreamin240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
dreamin240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dreamin240sx
i love it man
Old 10-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #90
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Gold wheels have been up for sale a while now, no bites. . . in other news the car is much lower now and with the Enjuku rear arms installed and a 4 wheel alignment corners GREAT! On and off ramps, twisty roads, etc, are much more fun! I'll post some pics after this weekend at VIR for OctoberFest!