Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 05-14-2004, 04:13 PM   #1
NismoManS13

Trader Rating: (0)
NismoManS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 FS: Zenki S14 w/Redtop

Hey guys,
I drive too many miles to afford to refill 3times a week. I love my car and will miss it. Need to buy an econo car... I have a 95 240sx se, 130,000miles and bone stock... Has bone stock redtop sr20 in it with nismo tranny and engine mounts, and an exedy stage 1 racing clutch good for 300whp... It has an autometer monstertach with blue shiftlight, twin gauges pod on a pillar with electric water temp and electric oil pressure. Also have autometer boost gauge mounted in cup on steering column. All the autometer gauges match the stock gauge cluster, they are all phantom series, white face, orange needles. Car is pretty damn clean overall as far as dents, paint quality, interior...Install was very smooth and clean, everything works including wipers and al basics....no a/c.. can recommend a/c shop, i have both the stock a/c compressor and the redtop one. Buyer will also get all misc partrs like extra rear bumper, silvia badge and logo, stock intake piping, stock wiring, etc. The car itself is worth about $5,000, and the swap alone goes for about $4,000. It is getting harder and harder to find clean 240's without frame damage, or salvage titles. Asking for $7,000 very firm, no negotiating... SoCal only unless you are willing to pay shipping.
(661)607-1114
Alex B.

PIX OF ME CAR
NismoManS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2004, 01:54 AM   #2
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
If only it didnt have a SR....
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 02:11 PM   #3
Gzero
Zilvia Member

Gzero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Gzero
Is the interior Blue or am i just smokin crack
(503) 256-3278
Gzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 02:41 PM   #4
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzero
Is the interior Blue or am i just smokin crack

Yes...its blueish/gray. They came like that on white and that blue/green s14's in 95 I THINK?
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 07:23 PM   #5
NismoManS13

NismoManS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
SR

bump!
NismoManS13 is offline   Reply With Quote