Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-17-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Unhappy stolen civic :0(

They just stole my wifes civic few hours ago in rancho cucamonga near the 15fwy between 10fwy and 210fwy

I know dam well the ending of this story. Just putting it out there incase some one see it striped on the side of the road or parking lot.

96 civic coupe white...auto trans On hubcaps
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #2
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Sorry for your loss but I hate how they steal pointless cars, auto and on hubcaps. Smh
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
To u is a pointless car but to me it wuz my daughters transportation for school.
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #4
PowerDrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
PowerDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
when he said pointless he meant you cant strip it for parts and make money off it when its all stock with no aftermarket parts to sell
PowerDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:00 PM   #5
Pengo

Trader Rating: (0)
Pengo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
There's a big market for OEM parts.. Aftermarket parts only attract enthusiasts while OEM attract a wider market... Believe me I know first hand. 99-2000 civic front ends can yield 350- 400 in food condition. 98-2001 integra front and rear bumpers go for 250 a piece atleast .. Now the 97-98 kouki front ends well most of you guys know how much they go for.

Sorry about your lost bud..
Pengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:50 AM   #6
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerDrifter View Post
when he said pointless he meant you cant strip it for parts and make money off it when its all stock with no aftermarket parts to sell

I know... Just came out souding wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengo View Post
There's a big market for OEM parts.. Aftermarket parts only attract enthusiasts while OEM attract a wider market... Believe me I know first hand. 99-2000 civic front ends can yield 350- 400 in food condition. 98-2001 integra front and rear bumpers go for 250 a piece atleast .. Now the 97-98 kouki front ends well most of you guys know how much they go for.

Sorry about your lost bud..
Thanks.

Any one need a civic shell?

My sisters civic got stolen twice... Both times car came back whole lol

Waiting is a bitch on its own. Hopefully in time ill move on and start looking for another beater
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #7
Felipe
Post Whore!

Found the car!!!!!!
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-22-2013, 07:37 PM   #8
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Found the car!!!!!!
Whats the good news? Hopefully not bad I hope.
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:52 PM   #9
Felipe
Post Whore!

Dude i found it the next day. Only radio missing.
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #10
Felipe
Post Whore!

Found it in ghetto san bernardino of course lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #11
delicious ozone

Trader Rating: (0)
delicious ozone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Congrats dude!
delicious ozone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:20 PM   #12
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
My 2000 si was found there to , stripped to shit . Did they find it near the 210 and state ?
Old 12-24-2013, 01:44 AM   #13
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Hey that's good man! Better then stripped, they just wanted a joy ride lol
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #14
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
My 2000 si was found there to , stripped to shit . Did they find it near the 210 and state ?
By the 210 i guess... In some appartments near 17th and waterman
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #15
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Hey that's good man! Better then stripped, they just wanted a joy ride lol
And my cheap sony head unit.

The weird part was when i picked it up at the tow yard. I asked the tow guy what condition its in, he said "looks like everything is there just the radio is gone, it even start right up" . I was thinking how did he know if starts right up? do tow yards have shaved keys? If so what keeps them from running a muck and pulling cars to make cash for holidays? I tought that was wierd tho :0/
Late Night Crew #1
Old 01-02-2014, 01:54 PM   #16
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
it even start right up
Damn that's weird as hell. Something sketchy is most likely going on at that yard.

Nice that you got her car back though. My girl drives a 2000 civic sedan auto on hubcaps and I am always worried it's gonna get stolen, it's already had one stereo stolen in SF. Her brothers stock manual DA has already been recently stolen and recovered, they also took the stereo.

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:31 PM   #17
Felipe
Post Whore!

yes steal radio & charge them for tow fees wtf!!!
Late Night Crew #1