Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-08-2005, 03:08 PM   #1
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
s13 using AC condensor fan as rad fan?

hey guys, im getting my FMIC on soon but the piping dosnt' go through the battery trey, it goes in front of the radiator so i can not use my clutch fan anymore.

Now i am wondering just what can i wire this to? I dont mind if it constantly runs when the car is on. I dont really understand about how much current or voltage something has. i only know if its wired to something with too much current or volt it could fry the fan. Is there some tyep of write up of where i can wire it tosafely?
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2005, 05:00 PM   #2
nrg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
nrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nrg
you can't. it's not strong enough.
You can use your stock backup AC electric fan. which is located between the rad and clutch fan. You jump the ground on the relay.
That's what I'm using on car.

driftingisgay.com
nrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 05:09 PM   #3
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Don't cheap out on good cooling. Get a proper fan and use it. BTW, that intercooler piping setup sounds retarded. Modify it so you can run your mechanichal fan.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 05:38 PM   #4
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
too late its already done. lol
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote