Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-05-2007, 05:28 PM   #31
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDrRj1dopGE[/ame]

Did he lock his brakes there? :P
Old 11-05-2007, 05:30 PM   #32
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
they used a fucking tractor omg thats so fresich
Old 11-05-2007, 05:44 PM   #33
drift-it
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
that first video is some douche here in sd crashing onto balboa golf course

and this is my brother a few years ago lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osUo2zeNV5I[/ame]
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:22 PM   #34
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
this thread delivers. more home videos plz, i love that shit
Old 11-05-2007, 07:04 PM   #35
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVRl4MYNwac[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOTijDedNpA[/ame]

haha......this one is good too
hahaha

Last edited by jeeper_x; 11-05-2007 at 09:47 PM.. Reason: cuz im cool like dat...
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:05 PM   #36
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Red coupes in San Diego are apparently driven by idiots.
KA24DESOneThree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:05 PM   #37
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JRas
This is what happens when you listen to 3 doors down:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdZ1bYJeo0Q&NR=1[/ame]
Old 11-05-2007, 07:22 PM   #38
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
It's like a video game. High speed crash and only a bumper falls off...or so it seems.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNPdNgIvHZw[/ame]

This HAD to have hurt.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw6aRbqVbeM[/ame]
Old 11-05-2007, 07:57 PM   #39
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
jras: why the fuck was there tires on that track?

drift-it:same thing happened to me in my friends corolla except i went into a mountain side =/
pignose4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:25 PM   #40
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pignose4life View Post
jras: why the fuck was there tires on that track?
you've... NEVER... been to a track, have you. or played a video game. or seen a picture of one.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:37 PM   #41
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
i have been to a track just never seen tires on the track itself
Old 11-05-2007, 08:50 PM   #42
ChingSR20
Leaky Injector

ChingSR20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo711 View Post
How many of those guys had slipping clutches?

I like how the guy in the NSX doesn't even grip the corner, he understeers it....wow.

I dont know i know my clutch was bad the car after the black s14 with integra tail lights hahaha.
Yeah that NSX sucks that car/driver is annoying.
ChingSR20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:09 PM   #43
240trooper
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
240trooper is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trooper Send a message via Yahoo to 240trooper
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-hdkmXG2tQk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-hdkmXG2tQk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
240trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:18 PM   #44
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex3MMsoHktA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hdkmXG2tQk[/ame]

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:29 PM   #45
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
this thread makes my heart hurt.

ROFL

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:32 PM   #46
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

wowwww those were some horrible tandems
Old 11-05-2007, 10:15 PM   #47
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
:move to off topic if you like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y10ulifFUUA
ahahahah. Been there done that. Open diff ftmfw
jskateborders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:59 PM   #48
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNQvwtwI-TM[/ame]
Old 11-06-2007, 12:27 AM   #49
image12

image12 is an unknown quantity at this point
insurance companies must hate 240s
image12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:37 AM   #50
bRUt@L`S13
BANNED

bRUt@L`S13 is on the path to ruinbRUt@L`S13 is on the path to ruinbRUt@L`S13 is on the path to ruin
Hahahah Omg That Guy In The First Video Sucks.
bRUt@L`S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:01 AM   #51
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
that last one was pretty funny.. lol
Old 11-06-2007, 01:02 AM   #52
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
The first video is the most PATHETIC, but the second video is the STUPIDEST. Drifting on what looks like a suburban street and sounds like he had his girlfriend filming. God what a DUMBASS!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:10 AM   #53
image12

image12 is an unknown quantity at this point
watching the pros crash just gives a sad feeling cause you know those cars are niceand they doing it responsibly. But the home street videos are funny cause those guys are just wrong place with not enough skills and I'd be pissed if someone trying to learn how to drift crashed into me on the street.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:35 AM   #54
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
TRU DAV

Jesus christ that was amazing. I like how the guy in the scooter, just plays it calm and weeves out the way hahaha

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:47 AM   #55
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
TRU DAV

Jesus christ that was amazing. I like how the guy in the scooter, just plays it calm and weeves out the way hahaha

LOL i thought his reaction was kinda late. If it was me i probably would of shat my pants!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 10:03 AM   #56
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
there are some classics in here...

http://www.youtube.com/v/-hdkmXG2tQk&rel=1
Old 11-06-2007, 10:11 AM   #57
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
its not a 240, but look at the bodies fly out.... ouch.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgIlsEJgSF8[/ame]
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:19 AM   #58
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
also check this one out:

quote from the passenger: " was just coming from a brand new job to stay at my b/f's dad's house. I was in the passenger side with my boyfriend driving a nissan 240sx. The car had a japaneese motor in it and is a pretty quick car. The tires spin easy. I do not remember if my b/f was speeding but I do know shortly after a stop light we took off and hit a puddle of water. The lamp post lights were out in the section we lost control. Went down the ditch on US1 in miami, Fl at probably about 50 or more mph and smacked head on into a tree. The whole front of the car was on top of my legs I was unable to move. Some point during the impact up pushed my self back up against the seat away from the incoming tree. All I remember hearing were 2 loud deep bumps in the car and a loud bang into the tree. I did not loose consciousness at all but I was incomplete shock.

I opened my eyes and felt a burning sensation on my legs not even realizing I was trapped inside the car. I remember looking over and my b/fs door was open and I could not see where he was. Turned out my b/f was fine with some minor deep cuts no broken bones but was sent to the hospital with me to make sure. I was finally cut out of the car. It took them an hour and 1/2 to cut me out I was airlifted to Jackson Memorial in Miami. After all the x rays I had shattered my left ankle and broke my right foot from the transmission coming in and my foot going through the floor board. I had also from the impact I bursted my vertebrate. The air rescue said I was a miracle and they have not seen a bad as a wreck that I was in and as good as shape as I was. The scary thing was before we stopped at the stop light I did not have my seatbelt on my b/f made me put it on when he noticed even though we were not only but 3 minutes from his dad's house. In a way my b/f saved my life! July 8th 12:00am"
Old 11-06-2007, 10:31 AM   #59
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
yeah 3 doors is to blame for all.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:31 AM   #60
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^holy shit! That one is bad!
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote