Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 04-12-2014, 07:47 AM   #31
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tiggertsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
If you never served in the military for one 4 year enlistment or public serves; police, firefighter, school teacher. You shouldn't be able to vote!!!.
wrong. most of these people, in general terms, don't have a clue. serving in the military, being a firefighter, school teacher or public servant doesn't automatically give one insight into the origins of the united states of america, it's true form of government, an understanding of rights and the constitution or the basic idea of freedom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
If you want to bitch about welfare, bitch about corporations.
ding ding ding, we have a winner johnny. i'd suggest to also look at the history of the federal reserve act, the federal reserve itself and the irs and how both which started in 1913 had a hand in making the welfare conditions rise significantly. or let me put it another way, a welfare state was purposefully planned and executed for very specific reasons, the whole system worked as one would figure out an equation. many of the same people in higher positions of both the federal reserve and the irs from their inceptions also have sat as chairmen of major corporations.
Old 04-14-2014, 06:48 PM   #32
xilovelsdx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
xilovelsdx is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xilovelsdx
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggertsi View Post
wrong. most of these people, in general terms, don't have a clue. serving in the military, being a firefighter, school teacher or public servant doesn't automatically give one insight into the origins of the united states of america, it's true form of government, an understanding of rights and the constitution or the basic idea of freedom.
Yeah I would say that overall the people I have met in the military are absolutely way more retarded than people I met in my civilian life. People are so sheltered in the military that it is ridiculous.
Old 06-28-2014, 04:55 AM   #33
Akito86
Zilvia Junkie

Akito86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90S13hatch_tony View Post
Why should we "support" some lazy ass family that is only good for over populating our cities and collecting food stamps and stupid EBT to go eat at pizza hut, KFC or buy shit at 7-11....DDS,Walmart,low income clothing stores
Share work ethic... not our Taxed hard work!!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
FIXED (your right but its both trash parties really..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFL Autosports View Post
Thats exactly why our country is going to shit slowly but surely.

They have brain washed the majority of people with bullshit Like:fox news cnn.hmm oh right thanksgiving ..With celebrity scandals, sports entertainment etc etc.

They have been planning a "New World Order" for decades. They just have to incorporate it slowly. People are afraid of change, specially when its quick. Thats why it didnt work in the 70s and 80s when they started the that foreign policy group..
This^
Old 07-23-2014, 11:19 PM   #34
Cyberzen

Cyberzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
well lets see. the republicans are stopping any progress in this country. and this guy has tried to play ball. and these asshole are just blocking progress to make o.b. look bad. let's not drink the cool-aid here.

this is a smart move, the "if you aren't going to do anything, I will" stance. and I support him in moving things and making progress.

if anyone has a brain out there they would "open their eyes" and see the real bad guys are the obstructionist republicans!!
lol if you think the reason this country is the way it is simply because one party is playing hardball then you sir are wrong. Obama and America are the joke of the international community. I say this with a very heavy heart, i love my country and what it "used" to stand for. Fact of the matter is Americas values are corroding, due to this we no longer will be the resilient nation we have been for the past 230 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggertsi View Post
my question is this, if voting is such a cherished pass-time of supposedly free societies then why are we not given the chance to actually vote on issues that would affect the common citizenry instead of only voting on which person gets elected to whichever "official" office? i don't remember having the chance to vote on obamacare, or auditing the fed, or income tax, or government bail-outs, and i could keep going. but oh yeah it's a representative form of government.
look up the words : "soft despotism". it will clarify why you are not able to vote on the matters that really affect you, we're all a part of it welcome to the party !
Cyberzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 03:34 PM   #35
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
If you never served in the military for one 4 year enlistment or public serves; police, firefighter, school teacher. You shouldn't be able to vote!!!
Lol. what kind of stupid mentality is that? What does being in the military or working in public services (especially a pig) make you more qualified to vote? Plenty of dumb asses working for the government.

I think its intelligence. The average person is a dumb ass, so if you have Dumb asses as the majority and your some sort of democracy/republic, your eventually gonna have a dumb ass country. (America)
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 03:53 PM   #36
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
http://youtu.be/HKJo8S8lhyc

Oh you finally got a raise at work? nice.

Too bad the value of the us dollar decreased
OutlawLui is offline   Reply With Quote