Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 01-14-2017, 01:49 PM   #1
wither48

Trader Rating: (0)
wither48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WTB S13 fastback; Near Austin

Hey all, I've been a member for a while because I've been researching the s chassis and making sure I'm ready before starting a project. Well, the time has come and I'm currently looking to buy an s13! I just got back from being stood up on a Craigslist deal nearly 2 hours away from my house and I thought it couldn't hurt to out the word out in here. I'm not going to be able to spend more than 2k and would like to keep it as low as possible. I don't have a place to put in an engine so I need it to be a ka24de car with strong engine. Knowing how hard it is to find in that setup for this budget I would 100% consider an automatic, and will be paying cash. If you're within a reasonable drive of Austin and are looking to sell an s13 hatch, or know someone who is, please let me know.
Thanks all

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
wither48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links