Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 09-16-2014, 03:30 PM   #31
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25s13vert View Post
Team america said it best. theres assholes, dicks and pussy's. ill leave it to you to figure out the rest...

i am military and my stance is anyone who is going to persecute/annihilate another people, because of there beliefs deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth. and im more than happy to go over there with my fellow service members and put foot to ass. Anyone who kills children and women can go straight to hell and i dont mind packing there bags for them (Americans included) my personal opinion, and no i dont speak for the military. it personally disgusts me that were going to go over there train these uneducated rebels to fight there own battle. all there going to do is get trained on our tactics then use it against us when they join the so called islamic movement. which also pisses me off. anyone who kills another in the name of religion is a freaking moron. and anyone who thinks that just because someone is islamic that they must be a terrerist is also a moron. islam is a peaceful religion. Id love to see the passage in the Quran that says to kill americans or christians... at an rate im going to shut the F up.. lol
Very well put sir!

I am a Muslim and the actions of killing innocent people in the name of Islam or "Jihad" goes against the fundamental beliefs of Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2014, 11:50 PM   #32
Mharsh

Trader Rating: (0)
Mharsh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25s13vert View Post
Team america said it best. theres assholes, dicks and pussy's. ill leave it to you to figure out the rest...

i am military and my stance is anyone who is going to persecute/annihilate another people, because of there beliefs deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth. and im more than happy to go over there with my fellow service members and put foot to ass. Anyone who kills children and women can go straight to hell and i dont mind packing there bags for them (Americans included) my personal opinion, and no i dont speak for the military. it personally disgusts me that were going to go over there train these uneducated rebels to fight there own battle. all there going to do is get trained on our tactics then use it against us when they join the so called islamic movement. which also pisses me off. anyone who kills another in the name of religion is a freaking moron. and anyone who thinks that just because someone is islamic that they must be a terrerist is also a moron. islam is a peaceful religion. Id love to see the passage in the Quran that says to kill americans or christians... at an rate im going to shut the F up.. lol
I am Muslim, and you just said what i wanted to say.. ISIS is evil and they using the name of Islam to brainwash the young.

Very proud of you Sir.
Thanks.
Mharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:37 PM   #33
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
No fucking shit.

The problem with the US is we have god damn limp dicked liberals who want to spread flowers of freedom and love everywhere and hard headed bros that want to swing their fat dicks everywhere.

So 9/11 happens. We want to go punch someone. The hard-dicks decide to punch Afghanistan but honestly, what the fuck is there to punch? That's like your best friend at work sleeps with your wife so you steel his diet coke from the fridge at work. The limp dicks then want to spend the next 15 fucking years bringing equality and elections to these places... thats like then helping your best friend who is fucking your wife work through their relationship problems.

Bush clearly had a hard on for Sadam because of his Daddy.

The problem with all this is that the US broke nearly 50 years of geopolitical ideology. Iraq was to counter balance Iran. Sadam's desire for WMDs was to scare away Iran who is 3 times the size of Iraq.

This is why we didn't bump Sadam off after The Gulf War. He invaded because he wanted the other Arab countries to relieve him of his debt that he racked up fighting off the Shiite revolution which the middle east feared would spread much like America's fear of communism.

Libya was the most developed and modern African country. Women actually had rights. Yes, Gaddafi was an asshole and even supported POLITICAL terrorism 30 years ago. But he was secular, just like Egypt and Iraq and Syria.

These guys value money and power and can be manipulated. However, the idiot US decides, no, let the people decide. And guess what? They want radical Islam. You can't just introduce democracy to a country that has no basis for it. The US had nearly 500 years of democratic evolution going all the way back to England and the Magna Carta. Even as the US we had an evolution - land owners, women, minorities, etc.

Giving these counties the right to popular vote is like going to a middle school and saying everyone gets to vote on what they want to learn today. Needless to say the entire day is spent learning about video games and sports rather then anything productive.

Over throwing the Governments also thrusts any of these countries into chaos and only the most organized groups rise above the chaos... they being the "terrorists".

The US is then caught up in this "but think of the children bullshit" and never lets one side or the other win. You want to stop ISIS? You want to stop Hamas and Al Qaeda? Then fucking let Syria, Israel and the others do whatever it takes to crush them.

this man has it SPOT on!!
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:41 PM   #34
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
I saw where Turkey is finally going to take a stand against ISIS and may actually assist the Kurds...

Interesting, since they (Turkey) were about to let them (Kurdish refugees) get slaughtered at the border.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:04 PM   #35
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
turkey hates the kurds because of the pkk who apparently are a terrorist group and who we are apparently helping out now.
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:08 PM   #36
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
turkey hates the kurds because of the pkk who apparently are a terrorist group and who we are apparently helping out now.
Yeah, I'd say that you could draw up a graph showing ties between each group and who hates who, but I have a feeling that there are a lot of lines to draw for such a chart.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:01 PM   #37
Makstraw
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Makstraw is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Having served in the Military, I know these people will never change their ways.... Just aint no care.
Makstraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 05:26 PM   #38
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
some russian rain on reported ISIS positions

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=960_1444687537

either way its a crazy amount of destruction
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote