Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 11-06-2015, 01:04 AM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Complete Ultra Mint S13 Coupe Part out

*****If you PM me about items, you MUST include an email address with your message*****

As you all know, I have a day job like everyone else... sales and installation of high-end car audio and electronics. It has been my profession, 6 days/week, for the last 22 years. About two years ago, I started my own business, Broadfield Customs... while still working at my day job mind you. So I put in a lot of hours to maintain this arrangement. Broadfield Customs is slowly building, but doesn't make me near enough money yet to be my primary source of income. So in an effort to turn Broadfield Customs into a power house, spare time is something I do not have. I keep thinking I'll find some time to work on the S13, but it's only getting worse. As much as I have loved the time with this car since I picked it up in 2006, my family and business will always be more important. I just don't have the time or dedication to finish this thing to the insane level of perfection that I insist on. On top of that, it will free up funds, free up needed space in my garage for Broadfield Customs and hopefully make some buyers happy with quality S13 parts.

I'm going to start with listing the major things. Once the dust settles and most of it is gone, I'll start another thread with the more boring/smaller stuff. If you know I possess an item that I have not listed for sale in this post, then feel free to inquire about it.

***NOTE*** I'm going to group some items together first and see if they can be sold like that. If not, I'll eventually break them up. For example: I would prefer that all of the Bride wrapped interior panels go as a set. I don't want to be stuck with a random Bride wrapped arm rest that nobody wants. All of the interior is mint and it would make one hell of an interior for someone's coupe. So please do not ask me to break up a set. If/when I'm ready to break it up, I'll start another for sale thread for said items.

All of these items are either new or about as mint as you will ever find. Therefore I'm asking a slight premium. So please keep that in mind before you attempt to low ball me. There are too many items and photos to list in one post. So I'll keep adding items/photos to this thread. If you need additional images of something you are interested in, then I can take them for you. Please be patient though, I work 80+ hours/week and have a family... I'll get to you eventually.

... And here we go

Set of Limited Edition Maziora Bride Gias with Hyper Black cushions and Bride Low Max rails. $3000 ****I've actually decided to keep these for my next project****

3774556774_99d14ccc90_o by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG015-vi by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG005-vi by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG018-vi by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 11-19-2015 at 07:14 PM..
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2015, 01:13 AM   #2
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
StuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
You're parting out the white Silvia coupe? Cleanest 240 I've seen in a while.
StuckeyOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 01:25 AM   #3
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Flawless Work Meister S1 3P Bright Buff Finish $2400 ***SOLD***

Includes a set of Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires with only 1500 miles on them.

Specs:
  • 18x9.5 +12 R-Disc 83mm lip 245/35
  • 18x11 +30 O-Disc 109mm lip 285/30

IMG_8728 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8243_2 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8224 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5888 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5813 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5903 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5814 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5844 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 11-06-2015 at 11:10 AM..
Old 11-06-2015, 01:51 AM   #4
Magoo1222
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Magoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Nooo not the immaculate Broadfield coupe! A shame to see it parted out. At any rate, GLWS sir.
Magoo1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 07:48 AM   #5
abe2branscome
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
abe2branscome is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Can't wait for the rest of the parts... Interested in quite a few things on this car.
abe2branscome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 08:00 AM   #6
HellaSexyS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
HellaSexyS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownHellaSexyS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownHellaSexyS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
this thing is glorious
Old 11-06-2015, 09:07 AM   #7
MR_GUTTI
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
MR_GUTTI is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I want to thank you for all this years of inspiration! Thanks
GLWS
MR_GUTTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 09:07 AM   #8
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

GM LS376/480 HP 6.2L CrateEngine with HotCam 19301358 $4900 ****SOLD****
  • Engine has 0 miles on it.
  • Can come with a variety of baller add-ons I have for purchase.
  • I will post images of it in stock form($4900) and images of it with said add-ons.
  • I have available the entire Sikky conversion kit for the S13/14.

IMG_0518 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_0525 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_4313 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_9660 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_9661 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 11-16-2015 at 03:53 PM..
Old 11-06-2015, 09:41 AM   #9
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
The last thing I expected to see on Zilvia today.
Will drool all weekend
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 10:14 AM   #10
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Initial Drift has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Oh god, now that the for sale thread is posted its official. One of the cleanest 240's will leave our graces.

GLWS and I will be watching this FS thread drooling as well.
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:55 AM   #11
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Sad to see this happen, but PM sent.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 12:42 PM   #12
Koukiii
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Koukiii is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Those are the most ballin Bride's I have ever seen. May the Lord bless this for sale thread.
Koukiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 12:50 PM   #13
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Why? There's got to be a good reason...

Someone buy my Volks so I can grab those seats.
Old 11-06-2015, 12:53 PM   #14
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Why? There's got to be a good reason...
Posted in my build thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
As you all know, I have a day job like everyone else... sales and installation of high-end car audio and electronics. It has been my profession, 6 days/week, for the last 22 years. About two years ago, I started my own business, Broadfield Customs... while still working at my day job mind you. So I put in a lot of hours to maintain this arrangement. Broadfield Customs is slowly building, but doesn't make me near enough money yet to be my primary source of income. So in an effort to turn Broadfield Customs into a power house, spare time is something I do not have. I keep thinking I'll find some time to work on the S13, but it's only getting worse. As much as I have loved the time with this car since I picked it up in 2006, my family and business will always be more important. I just don't have the time or dedication to finish this thing to the insane level of perfection that I insist on. On top of that, it will free up funds, free up needed space in my garage for Broadfield Customs and hopefully make some buyers happy with quality S13 parts.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-06-2015, 01:01 PM   #15
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Katech Aluminum Valve Covers, Inserts and Coil Pack Relocate Kit - 0 Miles: $600 ****SOLD****

IMG_0634 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_0635 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_0665 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_0733 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8247 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 11-16-2015 at 03:53 PM..
Old 11-06-2015, 02:22 PM   #16
snorkelcoupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
snorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I've followed your blog for awhile, I was just telling my roomie how awesome and clean your build was. PM sent as well.
snorkelcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 04:15 PM   #17
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
this is such a fucking bummer. one of my favorite coupes.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 05:22 PM   #18
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
This car will be greatly missed. I remember seeing your car in magazines and freaking the fuck out. Pictures of your car will forever be an inspiration for everyone who ever owned one of these cars.

Question...are you getting out of the game completely? Or are you just switching to a different platform?
Old 11-06-2015, 06:48 PM   #19
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Mint S13 Coupe Shell With Silvia K's Conversion, Suspension etc: $6000 ****SOLD****

I'm going to post a ton of images to try and express the quality of the paint, body, fitment etc. If you have seen this body in person, you know how these images don't even do it justice.

Includes the following:

• New $10k OEM white paint job.
  • All new OEM interior/exterior seals and window moldings.
  • Mint side mirrors.
  • Origin carbon trunk lip painted to match.
  • Silvia ChargeSpeed 20mm fenders with vents filled.
  • Silvia hood
  • Silvia K's bumper with filled license plate holes.
  • New brick headlights.
  • Mint corner lamps.
  • Rear side markers
  • GTR grill.
  • Rear bumper
  • Mint doors
  • Fuel door
  • 25mm pulled quarters(done before paint, so they are perfect)
  • Filled and shaved engine bay with matching paint
  • OEM fuel tank
  • Rear end with S15 Helical
  • 5-Lug conversion
  • Powder coated subframe
  • Powder coated black Nismo Power Brace
  • Clean power steering rack
  • Stance GR+ Coilovers
  • Stance RUCAs
  • Sway bars
  • Basically includes all suspension, no brakes.
  • Tail lights

IMG_5983 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_6019 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5694 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5829 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5837 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5813 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5903 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5909 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5888 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5877 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8772 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8783 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_6532 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8227 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8224 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8218 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8248 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

DualS13Feature_30 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 11-14-2015 at 12:34 AM..
Old 11-06-2015, 08:10 PM   #20
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Matching finish front Stoptech BBK and rear Z32 brakes: $1500 ****SOLD****

Specs:

Front Brakes: StopTech 4-piston calipers w/13″ rotors, custom powder coated white calipers and custom zinc plated all bolts and hardware with black and gold chromate. Black powder coated hats. S-chassis mounts

Rear Brakes: Z32 calipers w/11″ rotors, custom powder coated white calipers and custom zinc plated all bolts and hardware with black and gold chromate. Black powder coated hats.

IMG_3904 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_3938 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_3951 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_3962 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_3969 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_3981 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_3975 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5803 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_5844 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 11-11-2015 at 03:13 PM..
Old 11-06-2015, 08:53 PM   #21
slippinsideways
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
slippinsideways is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Fb made it hurt. This thread made it real.
slippinsideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 09:26 PM   #22
juiced305diesel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
juiced305diesel is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I just sent Pm.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:27 PM   #23
BB4rank
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (9)
BB4rank is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Those seats

They would match my maziora steering wheel nicely
Old 11-06-2015, 10:36 PM   #24
1gr8bar10der
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (77)
1gr8bar10der is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
Subscribed. I'll keep looking closely.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:41 PM   #25
xharobikeslifex
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
xharobikeslifex is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
PM sent! definitely staying tuned in this thread before all you people buy everything.
xharobikeslifex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 10:45 PM   #26
90_S13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
90_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
No!!!! I hate to see this! I may have to buy your shell to make sure it stays this clean!
90_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 12:17 AM   #27
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
But why...
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 01:07 AM   #28
Habibi240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Habibi240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
GLWS hopefully one day I hear guys traveling far and wide for broadfield customs .
Habibi240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 11:23 AM   #29
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Mint Bride wrapped interior panels - matched set - will NOT part: $875 ****SOLD****

Set includes the following:
  • Driver and passenger door cards with properly wrapped Hyper Black Bride inserts. Includes Hybrid Audio tweeters.
  • New driver and passenger window/lock bezel/switch + handle trim.
  • Center console with ash tray and Hyper Black Bride wrapped armrest.
  • Rear seat upholstered in standard black Bride material and center sections done in Hyper Black Bride material.
  • Radio/shifter trim with Bride shift boot.
  • Rear deck wrapped in Hyper Black Bride material with mint OEM speaker grills.
  • I'll throw in a badass titanium shift knob as seen in pictures.

*NOTE* I have the full interior if you need other items and would be willing to make a package deal. I will be posting those items up eventually. Items include an absolutely mint dash board, rear side panels, JDM front seatbelt conversion, black carpet kit, Nardi 330 deep, Works Bell hub, kick panels, sill plates, custom floor mats, Alpine double DIN, black upholsted trunk panels etc. Everything is mint!

3774561582_a5e4684a74_o by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

3774560384_cbdac61ee6_o by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

3774558184_67a53ebd9d_o by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

3774557476_7c711ceb53_o by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8097 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8104 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8138 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8165 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

DualS13Feature_18 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_8751 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 11-11-2015 at 09:49 PM..
Old 11-07-2015, 11:30 AM   #30
Lees_Garage
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
Lees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
I'm interested in the carpet kit, pm'ed you. Let me know when you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@lees_garage
Lees_Garage is offline   Reply With Quote