Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:38 PM   #31
dongoesby
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
dongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
if the car is not sold. i'm coming down to socal from san francisco to pick up the parts. please answer my pms. been trying to contact you by phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
ok so the headlights and seats are sold. the oil cooler is apparently a hot item but everyone that wants it flakes on me. i know there are people that legitimately want it so im going down the list. first come first serve

Last edited by dongoesby; 04-08-2009 at 11:18 PM..
dongoesby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 10:08 PM   #32
ZEN14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (31)
ZEN14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
interested in the oil cooler also... email sent lmk
ZEN14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:59 PM   #33
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dongoesby View Post
if the car is not sold. i'm coming down to socal from san francisco to pick up the parts. please answer my pms. been trying to contact you by phone.
you should really contact him. I picked up the oil cooler today and picking up the complete car tomorrow.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:58 AM   #34
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
I sent you a PM with my Number so I can come bye and check that oil cooler out.
Call me asap so I can get it !!!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote