Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 10:52 AM   #3091
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post

I'll see what I can do about making these.
Any word on the S14 to S13 rear subframe bushings with offset holes?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 11:38 AM   #3092
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc240 View Post
Finally got around o getting the subframe collars in today. Made a huge difference, no more hopping around or shifting under tigh turning.
thats exactly what they are supposed to do = )
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Thats not a hint as to whos the better suspension company of the two. :P

Just kidding... Megan makes... Okay, no they make garbage.
Its unprofessional to badmouth our competitors.
Our friend Cyrus at Megan invited us and we are appreciate that.
We are thankful that the money won at that event will help Mattycakes get to FD Vegas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
matt was simply killing it....
finely executed wall ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by Def View Post
Any word on the S14 to S13 rear subframe bushings with offset holes?
We have a lot of pots in the fire so to speak, so the timeline is unknown for this. I would feel bad if you were waiting on us to be able to drive your car. You can get some from Yanack in the mean time.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 07-09-2009, 07:35 AM   #3093
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post

We have a lot of pots in the fire so to speak, so the timeline is unknown for this. I would feel bad if you were waiting on us to be able to drive your car. You can get some from Yanack in the mean time.
I understand. It's not holding my car up, but I'd like to toss a set in at some point as my Window Welded stockers allow far too much movement.

I could always make 'em, but I'd much rather just buy them from somebody that's got the design down at this point.

Very off chance, but what about a set of blank bushings with no hole in the center?
Old 07-09-2009, 09:33 AM   #3094
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
PBM products allow for true gangsta status to be reached

Old 07-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #3095
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Def View Post
I understand. It's not holding my car up, but I'd like to toss a set in at some point as my Window Welded stockers allow far too much movement.

I could always make 'em, but I'd much rather just buy them from somebody that's got the design down at this point.

Very off chance, but what about a set of blank bushings with no hole in the center?
Its the same amount of time to make one with no hole

Quote:
PBM products allow for true gangsta status to be reached
Nice shot of Matt testing the car at the Megan event! Please wish him luck in Formula Drift Vegas this weekend.

heres the new front end we built.

Before

out with the old

in with the new

Rush Crew & 1904 Photography Presents: Megan Racing 2009 Drift Challenge on Vimeo

Mattycakes thread on the MAX forum

Check in at the end of july for the MAX High Mount Intercooler Kit debut!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #3096
199240sxcoupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
199240sxcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Can any one give me a review on the adjustible link arms? Any one have all of them?
Old 07-09-2009, 09:56 PM   #3097
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 199240sxcoupe View Post
Can any one give me a review on the adjustible link arms? Any one have all of them?
They're bitchin'. Buy them you tool.

Dan.
Hydro ebrake with lines.
Could you get this shipped to me by thursday at the latest?
I'll payextra to get 2day air or something. Let me know dude.
p.s. I want a sticker too.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:37 PM   #3098
199240sxcoupe
Zilvia Member

199240sxcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
I have read great stuff from there coilovers deff getting coils soon I hope.
But I just want some info from some one rocken all but if there coils are good as I hear I won't expect less from arm links
Old 07-10-2009, 12:19 AM   #3099
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
What parts do you make that are available for Lexus SC300?
Old 07-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #3100
Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
Charlie is on the path to ruinCharlie is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
3 row aluminum radiators for S13 KADE
Magnetic oil pan drain plug
Universal breather tank
Lower radiator hose attachment thingy

Question for the breather tank.

Does it come with all the hardware (fittings) to hook the tank up? Like on your diagram it say to connect one hose to the highest point on the engine IE the bleeder screw, I guess you would need a new fitting to screw into the housing so you can attach the line there.

Shipped to 91776
Old 07-13-2009, 07:59 AM   #3101
brainscratch

Trader Rating: (0)
brainscratch is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey dan, are the s13 rucas back in stock? hoping to maybe pick them up friday if theyre available
Old 07-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #3102
Treefish
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Treefish is making a name for him/her selfTreefish is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Tension Rods shipped to 30350
Old 07-14-2009, 12:15 AM   #3103
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
pm'd pls answer!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:08 AM   #3104
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylove View Post
Universal breather tank

Does it come with all the hardware (fittings) to hook the tank up? Like on your diagram it say to connect one hose to the highest point on the engine IE the bleeder screw, I guess you would need a new fitting to screw into the housing so you can attach the line there.

Shipped to 91776
I got one of the new breather tanks, among other stuff:

It came with about 6ft of clear silicone tubing (which is stretchy enough to hold to 4mm and 6mm nipples, which is nice), some spring clamps, the lower radiator hose adapter (awesome that they include this!), zero-pressure radiator caps in two different sizes, and one 1/8" NPT -> 1/4" barb fitting (for the rad hose adapter). You will need to supply the fitting for the water neck, and most likely, you'll need to drill and tap for a 1/8" NPT fitting. Easy, takes 10 mins, or you could pull the water neck and have a machine shop (read: friend with a tap set) do it for the cost of a beer.

This is with the Greddy intake mani for RB25:

Also, finish work on the breather tanks (just like everything else Parts Shop Max makes) is TOP NOTCH. Looks great, can't wait to really start using it.

Dan, let me know if you'd like me to pull the pics down, I figured seeing how friggin awesome they look inside the bay might help a bit

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 07-15-2009, 02:12 PM   #3105
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
pm'd ya about rucas to 71115.

thanks
Old 07-15-2009, 04:18 PM   #3106
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I have all of them, lol
other than the hundred pages in this thread you can check the thread dedicated to the multilink here:
Parts Shop MAX ~ Latest super low multilink suspension arms, rods, and chassis parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
They're bitchin'. Buy them you tool.

Dan.
Hydro ebrake with lines.
Could you get this shipped to me by thursday at the latest?
I'll payextra to get 2day air or something. Let me know dude.
p.s. I want a sticker too.
yes I can - no stickers yet
Quote:
I have read great stuff from there coilovers deff getting coils soon I hope.
But I just want some info from some one rocken all but if there coils are good as I hear I won't expect less from arm links
talk to tommy roberts, he has had all our shit for years username = l20bdime
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
What parts do you make that are available for Lexus SC300?
subframe and diff bushing collars, coilovers, hydraulic hand brake & other universal parts
Quote:
Universal breather tank

Shipped to 91776
were out of radiators, but we dont have KA coming in anyhow.
Universal breather tank
Lower radiator hose attachment X2
= $123 shipped
+40 if you want the CNC tank with fins and crazy colors -20 if you just wanted 1 rad hose adapter
It comes with everything you need besides the hose connections.
You just get 2 RAD hose adapters if you dont wanna tap anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainscratch View Post
Hey dan, are the s13 rucas back in stock? hoping to maybe pick them up friday if theyre available
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treefish View Post
Tension Rods shipped to 30350
$200
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewster240 View Post
pm'd pls answer!
done = )
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
I got one of the new breather tanks, among other stuff:
It came with about 6ft of clear silicone tubing (which is stretchy enough to hold to 4mm and 6mm nipples, which is nice), some spring clamps, the lower radiator hose adapter (awesome that they include this!), zero-pressure radiator caps in two different sizes, and one 1/8" NPT -> 1/4" barb fitting (for the rad hose adapter). You will need to supply the fitting for the water neck, and most likely, you'll need to drill and tap for a 1/8" NPT fitting. Easy, takes 10 mins, or you could pull the water neck and have a machine shop (read: friend with a tap set) do it for the cost of a beer.
Also, finish work on the breather tanks (just like everything else Parts Shop Max makes) is TOP NOTCH. Looks great, can't wait to really start using it.
Dan, let me know if you'd like me to pull the pics down, I figured seeing how friggin awesome they look inside the bay might help a bit
the pix are awesome thanks, I'd like to use them on our site. SEX-C!!
we actually dont INCLUDE it but the radiator hose adapter is just $20ea.
FYI you can just get 2 if you dont want to tap anything for your upper water tap point. One adapter for the upper hose and one for the lower hose makes a really quick install.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa87 View Post
pm'd ya about rucas to 71115.

thanks
replied

PS: Sorry for late replies, this is due to how we party at Formula Drift Vegas>>>

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 07-15-2009 at 04:40 PM..
Old 07-16-2009, 12:32 AM   #3107
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
PM sent about older Toe-Arm.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:19 AM   #3108
cIutchkick
Zilvia Addict

cIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cIutchkick Send a message via MSN to cIutchkick
that shit is hillarious

'95 zenki se - work in progress
'90 s13 coupe widebody
www.myspace.com/krahsh
Old 07-16-2009, 02:58 AM   #3109
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW6wV7YBV10
Old 07-16-2009, 03:24 AM   #3110
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
what power did she put down?
and what turbo, looks like a 3076?
Old 07-16-2009, 03:24 AM   #3111
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Fuck...1JZ sounds so good

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:30 AM   #3112
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Almost as good as an RB25/26

Sick car, so glad he's got power now. I remember seeing him slide it at Balcony with just a tired old 2JZ-GE and PBM coils. He's money now!

So what turbo/numbers? Post the final graph?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 07-16-2009, 12:34 PM   #3113
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

3076R putting down less than 400HP according to this dynojet
the main surprise with this tuning is the response, it revs like a motorcycle and the sound on the digital camera does not do it justice, its alot better than my RB25
Old 07-16-2009, 12:56 PM   #3114
Z33dori
Post Whore!

is it just a stock motor with a turbo and fuel mods.

b/c the drift works 1jz R32 with cams and some minor mods and 3076r put down nasty power and trq at a lil over 1 bar (1.3 i think)
Old 07-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #3115
BoostedAuto
Leaky Injector

BoostedAuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Pm'd you reguarding some parts...
Old 07-17-2009, 01:16 AM   #3116
Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
Charlie is on the path to ruinCharlie is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Payment sent. Oh sorry about goofing on the address thing haha oh and the PM's stupid internet lag.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:11 AM   #3117
jdm23s13

Trader Rating: (1)
jdm23s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
how much for all the s14 links and a oil drain plug shipped to 96826?
also do you still have the hood riser kit and ikeya formula tie rods?
Old 07-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #3118
Sifudrifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Sifudrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Sifudrifter
how much for s14 coilovers ship to 74021???
Old 07-17-2009, 03:04 PM   #3119
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
is it just a stock motor with a turbo and fuel mods.

b/c the drift works 1jz R32 with cams and some minor mods and 3076r put down nasty power and trq at a lil over 1 bar (1.3 i think)
Ya its a stock motor and conservative boost for reliability. Its true, this should have cams to make more power
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpstarr690 View Post
Pm'd you reguarding some parts...
pms replied
Quote:
Payment sent. Oh sorry about goofing on the address thing haha oh and the PM's stupid internet lag.
no problem, thanks for your order
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm23s13 View Post
how much for all the s14 links and a oil drain plug shipped to 96826?
also do you still have the hood riser kit and ikeya formula tie rods?
yes $1027 with the hood riser kit and ikeya formula tie rods shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifudrifter View Post
how much for s14 coilovers ship to 74021???
$1069 they arrive sometime in august.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:35 AM   #3120
Z33dori
Post Whore!

i like the fact that it's tuned for response