Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-23-2008, 12:57 PM   #121
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Green S14 Kouki yesterday on Tweedy/Long Beach blvd.(about a block away from long beach blvd)

Driver had big stunna shades on.

We both turned to look at each others cars with the quickness.

Haha.
LOLOLOLOL I think that was me!

r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2008, 01:06 PM   #122
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Yesterday Afternoon,

there was a champagne hatch with sportmax 002's red center? low, on the 57 N
Old 03-23-2008, 01:32 PM   #123
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6_240sx View Post
LOLOLOLOL I think that was me!

Haha.

I was in my red hatchy driving home from work.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:15 PM   #124
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
1 S14, zenki, purple, lowered, wheels, exhaust, white "Team Topaz" something sticker in the quarter window around 3pm today around the el monte/arcaida area, forgot where exactly

1 stock white s14 zenki near the Power Nissan in el monte

1 sileighty, black and primered front, triples, black enkei? mesh, lowered, exhaust, turning on to garfield going south near 10 freeway at around 6? 7?
Old 03-23-2008, 11:40 PM   #125
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
2:51pm today (Easter) passed a white S13 FB southbound on the 55 at 15th st. Kouki tails, black hood, jacked-up aero with a Tein Dampa-Chi sticker holding it in place on the driver's side (WTF?) and goofy sized wheels. Looks like it gets regular track abuse though so good on ya whoever you are.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:38 AM   #126
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Saw a white hatch today on top of kellogg hill. I think it was around three.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:13 AM   #127
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
saw a old burgundy zenki hatch in east la near the Chinese cemetery, had nx200 rims on it LOL
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:03 AM   #128
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
drove up to a red hatch with SR, slammed with some kinda wheels, (i couldnt tell cause they were spinning) on the 605 going south, late last night (easter) i went 91east in my zenkei S14 and he split to 91 west.
besTint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:19 AM   #129
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
I saw a black s13 coupe with 17x9 Advan with red lip (black center_), he drove by as AAA was towing my car down Studebaker towards Cal State LB.

I threw a rocker arm hahahahaha

he wouldnt look at me, like he was afraid i was a brain eating lephrecan, maybe because I was riding shotgun in the tow truck...maybe he thought it got towed for made driftorrrrskillzlzzzz skeet skeet

hahahahahah

fucking 240 kids. fucking kids

-ps car is fine now
Old 03-24-2008, 12:21 PM   #130
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
whos car is this? i saw it parked close to the inner rim of the Galaxy's Orion Arm, in the Gould Belt, at a hypothesized distance of 7.62±0.32 kpc from the Galactic Center of the tootsie pop.

sorry for the quality i took it with my camera phone.

jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #131
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by besTint View Post
drove up to a red hatch with SR, slammed with some kinda wheels, (i couldnt tell cause they were spinning) on the 605 going south, late last night (easter) i went 91east in my zenkei S14 and he split to 91 west.
w00t.. that was meee!

lol... I saw your s14 and I waved... but your window was up and you had tints
Old 03-24-2008, 01:56 PM   #132
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
blue s13 fastback on gold vs-xx in northridge off of roscoe. very nice!
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:42 PM   #133
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Just left G-dimension and spotted Vutony red coupe on a AAA towel truck. Heading to G-dimension??
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 03:53 PM   #134
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tougemaster View Post
Just left G-dimension and spotted Vutony red coupe on a AAA towel truck. Heading to G-dimension??
LOL.. that foos always on a tow truck haha
Old 03-24-2008, 06:55 PM   #135
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Was on the bike today on the 60fwy and saw a nice, clean, stock red vert with 3 dudes cruising West at about 4:30pm... wonderin if he's on Zilvia.

Saw mehsilvia out at Mike's shop today, cool dude for sure. Lookin forward to his S13 build.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:05 PM   #136
blackrms13
Post Whore!

blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
saw a black vert, mesh wheels, lowered, i think it was yesterday at around 7pm, outside the lollicup at alhambra(garfield and valley)
Old 03-24-2008, 07:51 PM   #137
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post

Saw mehsilvia out at Mike's shop today, cool dude for sure. Lookin forward to his S13 build.
I had a nice long chat with Chris yesterday.

The S13 he's going to build....

Yeah, he's not fucking around.

I've got a lot of details on the build and everything, but I'll let him do the talking.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 03-24-2008, 08:33 PM   #138
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
saw a black vert, mesh wheels, lowered, i think it was yesterday at around 7pm, outside the lollicup at alhambra(garfield and valley)
Dude I drive by there all the friggin time, there's usually sweet Benz's, 350z's, s2000s, etc. Across the street theres a RSX w/color matched Work Meister SP1's (authentic, I checked lol) sometimes... anywho ~

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:58 AM   #139
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
saw 2 black s13's on azusa blvd today, one was a chuki hatch with flat black painted 7 spokes and an exhaust. other had some sort of drift-ish looking it, black 5zigen fno1rc's in the front, and nasty look wheels in the back, lots of drifting stickers on it...
Old 03-25-2008, 02:17 AM   #140
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Saturday afternoon, on Orange Ave near Cypress College, I spotted a silver S13 fastback. Low, exhaust, I *think* it had kouki tails. You turned onto Orange going the opposite direction. I was in the creamy yellow two tone coupe. I waved, but you were too busy staring at my girl, who was behind me in her all stock black chuki coupe. hahahaha

Last night (Sunday night), 12:30ish AM, I saw an S13 fastback (low-ish, wheels, cannon exhaust) on the 91E passing the 15. We both got off at McKinley. We were next to each other at a light, but you wouldn't look over. I guess you were too cool with your SR and that sweet blow off valve to say whats up to a fellow S13 owner.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:42 AM   #141
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by tougemaster View Post
hahahahhahahahah
Old 03-25-2008, 01:52 PM   #142
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
o-man spoted about 5 240sx's around my house, all 91 above and droven by Old people. Condition really good too.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:06 PM   #143
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Saw a girl driving a green chuki hatch on 710 n lowered wit donuts in front w/ really low exhaust. You were blowin bubbles with your bubbleyum
Old 03-25-2008, 10:10 PM   #144
blackrms13
Post Whore!

a black or very dark color'd s14 kouki, painted black SE wheels, some not oem front lip (homedepot?)
just now, as i walked pass by the pep boys in pasadena
Old 03-26-2008, 11:04 AM   #145
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
Saw a girl driving a green chuki hatch on 710 n lowered wit donuts in front w/ really low exhaust. You were blowin bubbles with your bubbleyum

HAHA that's my homegirl she said she didn't notice any other 240's yesterday.
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:13 PM   #146
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Last night, spotted a green s14 kouki follow by red 350z and a black rx7 FD on Route 66. Bet they going up to Azusa Canyon

I met this green s14 owner at Masa before also saw him at Yoshinoya in Rowland Height

Last edited by tougemaster; 03-26-2008 at 01:58 PM..
Old 03-26-2008, 04:17 PM   #147
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

saw a new red gt-r going up angeles crest yesterday morning
Old 03-26-2008, 07:26 PM   #148
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Saturday afternoon, on Orange Ave near Cypress College, I spotted a silver S13 fastback. Low, exhaust, I *think* it had kouki tails. You turned onto Orange going the opposite direction. I was in the creamy yellow two tone coupe. I waved, but you were too busy staring at my girl, who was behind me in her all stock black chuki coupe. hahahaha

Last night (Sunday night), 12:30ish AM, I saw an S13 fastback (low-ish, wheels, cannon exhaust) on the 91E passing the 15. We both got off at McKinley. We were next to each other at a light, but you wouldn't look over. I guess you were too cool with your SR and that sweet blow off valve to say whats up to a fellow S13 owner.

you have a another gf?

yah some people are too cool for people that look like a white version of dragonball z goku
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:16 PM   #149
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^LOL. Nah, same chick. My girl/my ex/whatever. At that point, I was still banging her, hence she was "my girl". hahahahaha
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:31 PM   #150
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Girly girl driving a White Zenki S14 SE exiting Target on Firestone/Garfield.

Behind me when turning onto Firestone.

I want you...

...and your car.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote: