Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2016, 11:28 PM   #1
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
1985 Toyota Carina AA63

Let's start this thread off the right way by showing the title and proof of US registration.

This car is, at the moment, legally registered and insured in the stat of Minnesota.
Easiest way to reach me would be by text, 612-618-0306

$6800
1985 Carina imported last year through GTR Garage (fantastic company BTW). Currently registered in the state of Minnesota. Original 4AGE car with 126k kilometers. Has bigger cams and some other headwork, unsure of what exactly was done as it was built in Japan. Some sort of old school header on it as well and an HKS filter. Revolver coilovers in the front with Bridgestone shocks in the rear. Cusco camber plates and Revolver roll center adjusters. 1.5 way TRD LSD which locks up literally instantly. This car has the same drivetrain, suspension, and brakes as an AE86 so it's ridiculously nimble and parts are very available. Saito bolt in rollcage, damn near mint Bride Brix driver seat, stock passenger seat, cruise shift knob, vertex shift boot, apexi gauges which I may keep but probably not, old school SAFC with the super dope spinny knobs. Pioneer head unit with aux, USB, pandora, and Bluetooth as well I believe. Currently has a Personal Grinta steering wheel in black that I kind of want to keep but we'll see. If I keep it, it will have whatever other wheel I can find in my garage. Every single thing in this car works, even the rear defrost. Runs and drives great. Handbrake is smooth as butter and locks like brand new. Has 14x7 +3 Watanabe RS8s all around with rays lugnuts.
Cons, gutted behind the front seats, this is something I'm not a huge fan of but maybe you are. Has some sort of vacuum issue which causes it to sputter at over half throttle sometimes, may figure out what this is before sale, may not, unsure at the moment. Has one noticeable rust spot on the right rear quarter panel, and a few other small spots around the rest of the car which is expected from an old Japan market Toyota. Frame and floors are completely solid, as well as the strut towers and everything else. It either needs a repaint or it needs to be buffed. Thank God for single stage paint, a nice buff could really make this thing shine. Hako wing in pictures is no longer there, and neither are the demon cambers.
That's about it, unfortunately I only have these pictures on my new phone but I can send more and there are plenty more on my profile I'm sure. Rear bumper is included in sale. Price negotiable as I stated before. Not really looking for trades unless it's for another neat RWD import or a 350Z or E46 M3 I guess. Located in Minnesota, can arrange shipping in the lower 48 for extra.
By the way, the price is INDEED negotiable, PLEASE shoot me an offer, you may be surprised. Seems like people forget what OBO means. I do want this car gone, I am a motivated seller.
At the moment it is my drift car, but this car could EASILY be a very damn potent road race or autocross car. Or just cruise around in it and be cool.

Last edited by Reece; 07-09-2016 at 06:45 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2016, 01:53 AM   #2
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Bump

8k OBO need it gone
Old 06-29-2016, 07:11 AM   #3
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
sweet ride. V rad
Old 06-30-2016, 12:45 AM   #4
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
sweet ride. V rad
Mr Meme Lord King,

I would give you a hella deal

Bump
Old 06-30-2016, 09:48 AM   #5
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Dang, glws Reece!!
Old 06-30-2016, 10:08 AM   #6
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
Dang, glws Reece!!
STANDARD!!

Thank you much sir. Bump
Old 07-02-2016, 04:50 PM   #7
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Buuuuuump

Old 07-02-2016, 11:52 PM   #8
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Bump again 7500
Old 07-03-2016, 11:27 AM   #9
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Bump it up! You gotta see this car in person to really appreciate it, very cool little drift car
Old 07-03-2016, 04:30 PM   #10
Reece
Nissanaholic!

^ What he said. ♡

Buuuump! Price is negotiable I want this thing gone
Old 07-04-2016, 02:42 AM   #11
Reece
Nissanaholic!

7k? I don't want this car any more.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:19 AM   #12
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Bump, 7000 obo
Old 07-06-2016, 02:32 AM   #13
Reece
Nissanaholic!

1200 views and 0 offers.

Price negotiable.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:01 AM   #14
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Bump. Want it gone. Will trade for SR S chassis
Old 07-08-2016, 11:08 AM   #15
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
GLWS Reece, free bump
Old 07-08-2016, 01:33 PM   #16
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
GLWS Reece, free bump
Thanks man appreciate it lots.

Car is still available.
Old 07-09-2016, 12:18 AM   #17
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Need it gone within the next week. Now is your chance to shoot me offers.
Old 07-09-2016, 06:44 PM   #18
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Buuump 6800
Old 07-11-2016, 12:46 AM   #19
Reece
Nissanaholic!

bump again
Old 07-13-2016, 12:49 AM   #20
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Bump again
Old 07-14-2016, 06:18 PM   #21
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Buuuump 6500
Closed Thread