Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 05-06-2017, 10:05 AM   #1
hosmer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
hosmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS/FT: 1989 Nissan March Super Turbo (TWIN CHARGED) JDM RHD

Federally legal imported under the 25+ year law, this car is legal anywhere in the US. I have the import paperwork for title in your state. I imported the car myself and the last picture shows the actual inspection sheet from this vehicles auction to show that it was a grade 3 car with no accident history. I can assist with vehicle shipping and have done so many times in the past.

1989 Nissan March Super Turbo
This car is both TURBO AND SUPERCHARGED from the factory. It's a homologation special from Nissan and was only available in Japan.

Powered by a mighty 1.0 (yes, 1000cc) turbo and supercharged engine and 5 speed short ratio LSD transmission pumping 110hp out to the sub 1700lb chassis (the car is slightly smaller than an MK1 GTI). There is a factory triple din gauge pod like whats found in the Skyline GTR, manual windows/locks, and the car does have working AC.

Mechanically the car is excellent, the body has a few blemishes I'll be happy to point out during an in person inspection or I can email pictures if you'd like. There are some surface corrosion bubbles but the underside of the car is very clean and solid (see pictures). There are also a few aftermarket parts including KYB SR Special struts, aftermarket (I believe they are Rays) wheels, Recaro confetti drivers seat, and a boost gauge. Parts are easy to obtain and tune ups/oil changes can be done with parts found locally at any parts store (plugs, oil filter, ect are pretty universal on early/mid 90's Nissans).

Cash price is $7500 or possible trade for other interesting cars or a useful (ext/crew cab 4x4 3/4 ton+) truck.

hosmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2017, 02:53 PM   #2
roninwon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
roninwon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to roninwon Send a message via Yahoo to roninwon
That thing is bad ass
Old 05-06-2017, 08:56 PM   #3
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
This is way too cool!
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote